• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ummm all I'm gonna say is...

I LOVE NYC!

Okay that's not all I'm gonna say. Good **** yesterday to all, D1, Ninjalink...and HAX WTF AND YOUR DOUBLE KNEES AH!!!!!! No meatride har har, but you'll always be the best falcon in both brawl and melee.

Really fun times...as always.

I'm horrible at shout outs, haha.

D1

Banned via Administration
Get at me and NinjaLink for holding it down for NYC. We went to NJ and invaded...too bad M2K and Spammerer weren't there (according to Inui since he was mad T__T). It was mad fun tho...you guys shoulda came...SWR (the crew that backed outta the crew battle) hosted it and it was pretty awesome. Atomsk, LK, Inui, Keitaro, and a couple other good NJ Brawl players were there.

1st in teams and we split 1st in singles ^__^.

NYC all dai and Team Supremacy!

Mop?

Smash Rookie
Yeah, you can bring your own setup to TG. The day doesn't have to be just Brawl and Melee all day lol

I wouldn't mind playing that game. Gotta show them my Baiken skills :p
OH SNAP LOL thanks Rockin okay expect a setup coming in hopefully then you guys can see my crazy may in action ;D

Jtails

Smash Lord
gosh for all those sayin "whats the point of weeklies if bum always wins". wheres your competitive spirit?
dont go in saying "whats the use". then ur bound for failure. go in saying "bum aint takin it this week" =P
thats what competition is all about.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
this thread is enormous. How many tv's are there? are they hd? sd?
how big is the venue?
what is the food situation?
how long does the tourney go usually?
are there any other games set up?
is it brawl and melee?

Snakeee

Smash Master
How many tv's are there? are they hd? sd? - Around 15 i think
how big is the venue? - Meh, it works.
what is the food situation? - Hands off my bread!.... uh theres actually a part of the venue itself that sells food. And there's a McDonalds across the street.
how long does the tourney go usually? - It technically usually runs on until 11-12...but unless you end up in like finals its basically over at like 10 - 10:30
are there any other games set up? - There's usually at least one Melee setup, and at least one other random game like Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, etc.
is it brawl and melee? - Brawl

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
YO Bum!

Where are the results?

You barley post them up after every weekly.

Come on man, people want to check their rank

Yes it's me

Jay0yeah

I will do shout outs lator

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Playing weeklies is only really fun when true fighters like me battle true fighters like Bum and a scarce few others. Two weeklies ago when I fought Bum again in tourney, the match was so intense and close because of our clashing skills that after I lost that set I was reluctant about facing a bunch of stupid MKs and Snakes just to get another shot, but I played anyway cause if you're in it you might as well play it to the end. (btw I forgot who I lost to in loser's :laugh:)

The fact that Bum keeps winning should be inspiration to people to keep playing, take out the guy on top, either once, for braggart's sake, or for good if you can manage that.

Reno and Hax - This game is growing on you? :laugh: pretty soon you'll be all-brawling it, LIKE ME!

-__-

Smash Ace
heh little by little my ranking is going down. Good job godot on beating me ^^ was intense battle. W2Z needs an AC dammit it was waaaaaaaaay to hot (let me be the first to use this as a john since no1 else wants to xP) but seriously it was hot air was thick i had to go upstairs after every match....

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
heh little by little my ranking is going down. Good job godot on beating me ^^ was intense battle. W2Z needs an AC dammit it was waaaaaaaaay to hot (let me be the first to use this as a john since no1 else wants to xP) but seriously it was hot air was thick i had to go upstairs after every match....
Don't worry I definitely won't take it as a john... I most def had to go upstairs too because it gets either maad hot or funky smelling downstairs. Even after I'm out of the tournament I take my breaks and go upstairs lmfao It's too hot down there lol

-__-

Smash Ace
they put the ac on during the winter/fall and put the heater or the extra lights on in the summer -_-"

soul ark

Smash Ace
i was happy i got to go over there but not so much because i lost and got yelled at because of my stupid crew ah well there always next friday. also i was pleased with my fox.

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
Don't worry I definitely won't take it as a john... I most def had to go upstairs too because it gets either maad hot or funky smelling downstairs. Even after I'm out of the tournament I take my breaks and go upstairs lmfao It's too hot down there lol
get at my chill spot by the stairs n!gg@5!!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaaaa m2k is probably the best player, but even people from nj say ny is tougher period. i really don't care anymore cause now i play sc4 n this game is beast. i will be practicing both though, but i literally woke up n started practicing soul calibur 4 lol. inui not for nothin i heard about yesterday and ya sound like ya rely on m2k to do all the work. when d1 beat u, real talk u sounded like a cheerleader for m2k.

you should only defend yourself cause at the end all you got is urself. i wil put ny results 2day and soon in my house i will have a fightin game fest, which includes, melee, brawl, i'm gonna buy 3rd strike, soul calibur 4 and arcana hearts. basically i got a rough draft of my adversting paper and now i got to make the real thing. anyone that wants to help put the flyers out let me know and i will give you copies. nyc will get crazy and will be the state of fightin

Inui

Banned via Warnings
or when m2k plays and bum taking him out ;)
M2K uses Dedede and is the single best player on the planet.

Bum, M2K is NJ's pride and glory, just like you are NY's. teh_spamerer is also our second best player. Neither of them were there, so D1 and NinjaLink won. I'm not afraid to admit that the overall skill of other places is higher. I'm also not afraid to say that M2K and teh_spamerer(for the most part) are better than the other regions.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
The NYC Weekly was good!

This weekly was fun despite the crazy amount of heat down stairs (AC Please)

OVER ALL it was a FUN night.

I just wanted to give a shout out to the players I played in singles tournament:

Cheesy: (Or the player I fought in the first round O_o, LOL. I can get names mixed up). Crazy matches. I would like to play your Falco again vs my Ike. That Norfair is a crazy stage to play on. I hope to play you again :)

Glick: Our matches were pretty intense. Your Jigglypuff was very tricky. My Ike needs work against the faster characters. Good match man.

D1! : (You are definitely not my FATHER!! LMAO). It is an honor to play you in tournament. Though I got a beating, you gave me some tournament experience and I got what I wanted. Thanks man.

PHD: Your R.O.B. is powerful. Norfair is a crazy stage. Next time we play lets avoid that stage, lol. Cause we were getting owned by the stage, lol.

NinjaLink: Dam your Diddy Kong is quick and annoying with those bananas but thats Diddy Kong's combo maker, LOL. Though I got 3 stocked, (YES GAMERS! I GOT 3 STOCK AND I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN) and I got 2-0 by NL I am glad that I got that EXPERIENCE! Also thanks for the giving me tips after the tournament. I highly appreciate it.

Just want to point out that there are going to be players RISING UP IN TOURNAMENT LEVEL. EVERYONE needs to prepare themselves.

If you lose to a random player or to a player you never expect to lose against, please do not be discourage. THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL PLAYERS. If ANYONE, wants to talk to me about what I said, do not be afraid or shy to talk to Jay0yeah. I am always up for a conversation.

Other than that, I just wanted to thank PHD and MOP for lending me your controllers to play. I wasn't going to enter this weekly but I guess I was wrong, lol.

It was fun playing Hacky Sack with Reno, Godot, Khanti, Alex S., JP, Messi, G MONEY, Hax, Shin Moo and whoever else that was participating in our random hacky sack tournament, ROFL!

Shout out to Blackanese, Mask (GREAT poster/advertisement that you made for web2zone) Keep up the good work.

Shout out to Dire and Rafa (Going Postal, WHATS UP?) I want to see my G&W and Ganon own!

Snakee and Shadow. It's always good seeing you guys.

Ace163 the ONLY SAMUS PLAYER! Good luck on your hard work. LOL Thanks for cheering me on during my tournament matches. You are my cheerleader O_O! LMAO!

Basic Sausage! LEO!!!!!!!!! LOL

DJ NINTENDO! TAKE A DAY OFF TO ENTER IN A NYC WEEKLY! I WANT TO SEE YOUR BOWSER performance

Shin MOO! CHARIZARD?!!! YEAH!!!

C4: I gotta play you!

JG wentworth: I gotta play you too

Jman is good!

Dark PEACH!! ROCK THAT PEACH MY DUDE!!!!

ALu and Dionis! Everyone wait and see these two explode in teams with a unique team combination!

Vanz!! Who you play with in Brawl? Your Diddy or DDD?

Starz and Silven I LOVE YOU BOTH LOLOLOL.

YRB! WHATS UP!!!!!! LOL

LISA!!!! WHATS UP!!!!!

HOYO!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Messi: Thanks for accompanying me to McDonald's. It's always cool talking and hanging with you.

Shinigami and MIWA! MY DOOD and DOODET LOL

Rockin!!! MUCH LOVE MY DOOD!!

Jtails! Good seeing you and great street fighter discussion we had after the tournament. We gotta play soon by friend

Hotbox is fat! O_o!

Zro let me know if u need anything man. :)

Tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bum! The Wenner again for the NYC weekly! Champion of the WORLD O_O! LOL

If there is any one else I missed you can curse me out now LMAO!!!! In return you will have hot fondling moments with MR. JAYOYEAH! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST NAME AT THE TOURNAMENT goes to: JEW2KING.

It was good seeing and talking to the NJ smashers (My apologizes for not swinging by your Saturday tournament. If there is another one please let me know. ;)

The NYC vs NJ crew battle NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

It didn't happen this weekly. I hope it happens soon...

Until then I will see you all in the next tournament

Jay0yeah

P.S. RESULTS! RESULTS! RESULTS!

BUM163

Smash Lord
your right m2k is the best player i will give him that. check this though n this is real talk. i give him props for doin wat he has to in order to get the win. what makes me different is i don't need to go from ddd to metaknight aka the cheapest characters in the game to maintain victories and be on the top. he's the best at cheap and we all know that. i literally can go samus, jigglypuff or whoever n still win. i'm not takin credit from him, but from wat i know ny is tough and it's with different characters.

THATZ WHAT MAKES NYC UNIQUE

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I don't think I'd lost to you if you used bad characters because I use multiple top tiers that render characters like Samus obsolete. teh_spamerer and Atomsk would also win if you used joke characters. >_>;

Not too sure about Brandon, though. XD

BUM163

Smash Lord
inui you sound like u play the game to the point that u don't go outside. frankly i don't care if u can beat me wit ur cheapness or not. trust and believe i'm a very smart player who can beat ur marth and then you will say well u lucky spammer or m2k is not here : ]

BUM163

Smash Lord
Don't Nj Has A Thread For U To Post On Anyway Lol? I'm Not Tryin To Diss U Or Nj, But You Come In Here Flexing Just Cause You Lost Yesterday And Didn't Expect To Lose. I Got Nothin Against You But Please Save Ur Bickering For Another Thread

-__-

Smash Ace
Praise The Lord Amen.!!!!

your right m2k is the best player i will give him that. check this though n this is real talk. i give him props for doin wat he has to in order to get the win. what makes me different is i don't need to go from ddd to metaknight aka the cheapest characters in the game to maintain victories and be on the top. he's the best at cheap and we all know that. i literally can go samus, jigglypuff or whoever n still win. i'm not takin credit from him, but from wat i know ny is tough and it's with different characters.

THATZ WHAT MAKES NYC UNIQUE
NJ go by tiers you guyz need to join the crew alrdy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6sxFBm1P8

this is coming from sum1 who doesnt travel often and knows nobody in melee XD. Inui makes it sound like NY has 0 dedede or 0 MK players and were guna all get JV 4 stocked by 1 person LOL we dont even have to send out bum to take his mk lets see who can we send out... theres my dedede guaranteed to take out atleast 2 stocks and a half. Ninja links diddy kong or bowser LOL. who can take out his dedede D1 with falco... ninja link agn lol with diddy kong Ron with pikachu snakee with zss Starz with olimar list goes on... guy ur not guna win a crew battle with 1 person and according to resources NJ is filled with MK's and Snakes so yum yum have fun fighting chars u guyz never play.

Top Bottom