• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Draw straws to pick players? I do not think that's a good idea, Vanz. The players that I listed rank high in tournaments the majority of the time.

I believe these players should be the top 8 line up for NYC

Bum
D1
NL
Jman
Leo
Dire
Starz
Snakee

I say, bring out NYC's best!

Jay0yeah
='( so do i ... *sniffles*

haha jk.. jayohyea just doesn't like me =/

Alukard

Smash Hero
exactly.. the way d1 made it sound seemed like it was just a whatever thing..

so if it's a.. .. whatever thing, why waste so much energy figuring out a line up.

and if NYC was to do something like.. a power ranking, decisions like that wouldn't be as difficult.

btw, I'm probably wrong, but I think the top 10 would look some like this..

1. Bum
2. D1
3. Jman
4. Dire
5. Ninjalink
6. Basic Sausage
7. Shadow
8. Snakeee
9. VaNz
10. Alukard <--- I wanna give you 9.. but you keep picking Ike.. DON'T BE A MARTYR

o man i'm sry ... lol ... ike will only fight with his friends in doubles then lololol ... i'm happy u still picked me lol

Draw straws to pick players? I do not think that's a good idea, Vanz. The players that I listed rank high in tournaments the majority of the time.

I believe these players should be the top 8 line up for NYC

Bum
D1
NL
Jman
Leo
Dire
Starz
Snakee

I say, bring out NYC's best!

Jay0yeah
o man jayo ... u didn't pick me -_____-' upsetting ... and ike fights for people like u ... so called friends ... >.> lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey if anyone has an extra working controller that I can use at the weekly could you please bring it?
My controller broke. :(
Ahh I wish I knew that sooner, I could've brought my extra. I should start bringing it anyway from now on lol.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Well im stuck with no doubles partner cause reno's buddy is coming to the weeklie and hes out of state, So its understandable anyone wanna teams.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Um....ok...Gamebattles dont mean that much....especially since ur ranked 116th. this basically doesnt make u good or bad.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
also, the format you used is old. We had that in late 2006, but the maker of this topic scratched it off a month or so after, so any new people that was coming and what not all have to just say that their comming. People who fail to do this make it seem like they just skimmed down the topic. :p

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
also, the format you used is old. We had that in late 2006, but the maker of this topic scratched it off a month or so after, so any new people that was coming and what not all have to just say that their comming. People who fail to do this make it seem like they just skimmed down the topic. :p
oh alright.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i need a teams partner too, hit me up at the tourney around 445-5, im gonna be rocking the dress clothing from interning
Haha, same, but it's more corporate casual (Nice pants, collared shirt). Not sure I wanna play in teams, but if I find a good GnW, maybe.

My wallet's gonna cry from this + another tourney tomorrow.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Umm..I don' t even know why everyone is on that top 10 joint again...everyone is going to get mad, I'm pretty sure I'm only reiterating what someone else posted but, meh. Let Bum decide, that's the best way to do it, and if you aren't in it tough cookies and work harder...Dark Pch. You have been doing better and better, regardless if heads give you the respect doesn't matter, just go a weeklie and win, no one can say shiz then right? So just come.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Haha, same, but it's more corporate casual (Nice pants, collared shirt). Not sure I wanna play in teams, but if I find a good GnW, maybe.

My wallet's gonna cry from this + another tourney tomorrow.

lol, lucky, ive gotta have this f'ing tie choking me all day, if i came the year before this i wouldve had to wear a jacket too, **** sucks

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol, lucky, ive gotta have this f'ing tie choking me all day, if i came the year before this i wouldve had to wear a jacket too, **** sucks
It pays to work in a surviving .com business, no?

Seriously, everybody here minus my dad and one other guy is under 40.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let Bum decide, that's the best way to do it, and if you aren't in it tough cookies and work harder...Dark Pch. You have been doing better and better, regardless if heads give you the respect doesn't matter, just go a weeklie and win, no one can say shiz then right? So just come.
Wait WTH? For one thing, fort me to just win a Weeklie........yea ok........

Second that's also a bull statement cause people who dont even win, but do well in tournies get mentioned or w/e. And I work just as hard as the others, even outside of N.Y

And the reason I said I might not go is cause I just woke up, and I am going out to apply for work, so by the time I get there, it might be too late. Also checking of I even have the money for this.

So Yea for your comment I don't think that was fair at all on my part. it's not even about the crew battle. Its about how I can seen and treated/taked about. It's cool though, cause I see who my true friends are.......and I have very lil around here.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
office casual ftw. count me in lol. anyway 4:30 is exactly what i did NOT want to hear lol. i'll come as early as i can anyway and enter teams, but only if cyancide wants to team with my G&W. thats only if u havent already found a partner yet of course.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seriously dude, your not funny, If you gotta something to say to me then say instead of being an asshat. And ten bucks says other people are gonna join you on this. Yet in person people like you don't have the balls to say stuff in my face. it's ok though cause talk on the web is for punks.

Aside from this, I think I can make it in time for singles. I'll see and I'll bring my wii so keep a TV open.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If he was not, I'll be the bigger man and say sorry and take it back. People make mistakes and I can man up and say when I made one and say sorry for it. But if he was I stand by what I say.

Also I am leaving in 20 mins to apply for jobs, can I call someone after I am done and they can let me know if singles started, cause if it did, I am going home.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
This will be the last post I make on smashboards.

I will no longer be playing smash

I'm moving on with my life

You won't see me at anymore weeklies

No more tournaments

No more smashfests

I'm stepping down from TS as well.

Goodbye everyone

Don't hit me up on AIM either

I'm deleting my entier smash group as well

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
This will be the last post I make on smashboards.

I will no longer be playing smash

I'm moving on with my life

You won't see me at anymore weeklies

No more tournaments

No more smashfests

I'm stepping down from TS as well.

Goodbye everyone

Don't hit me up on AIM either

I'm deleting my entire smash group as well

Top Bottom