• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
i know im not as good sometimes.. but ya know, i said i wanted to be in, so f that crap

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i think shadow should be in too

my list would deff be
bum
d1
nl
me
leo
snake
shadow
dire
starz
ron or alukard or sexy reno or vanz
idkkk

R3N0

Smash Lord
**** yeah shadow should be in it..

Ron
Bum
D1
Leo
Jman
Snakeeee
Starzonedge
Dire
NinjaLink
ME =D f yall *****z.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Please, smashers

don't start naming your top 10. That's how the issue with the thing last time happen

Bum. Just go and pick your **** top 9 and get it over with. I don't want to hear a stupid argument at the weekly.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I agree, I was thinking that the whole time haha but I just neglected to write it.

and rockin, its my opinion and i can type whatever the phuck i want

you dont have to say "please smashers"

I'll say what I wanna say, its my opinion, if you dont take it with a grain of salt then you're an idiot (for anyone who thinks my faux list should be the end all be all of smash lists.)
P.S. FAUX = http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faux
get your learn-'ed on.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I get so tight whenever a bunch of thirteen year old "internet hardasses" think they're cool when they call FOX News "Faux News"

If you're gonna have a political opinion, learn how to properly pronounce the words you use.

Kthxbaiomglolololz

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
As i said. No lists. Bum picks who he wants and thats it. Tired of these top 10 nonsense. And if u were to make a list cant have 5 ppl usin the same **** char. ANYWAY..........im pretty ^_^

D1

Banned via Administration
Thanks to bandwith being exceeded and all that BS w/ imagebucket I shall drop my sexy I'm Ganon sig.

But now I have a nice quote from ma dudette Sheik.

Here's my top picks for crew battle:

Bum
NL
Jman
Shadow
Leo
Dire
Starz
Alukard
Snakeee
Ron

...since my Brawl disc hasn't been working all week I'll probably be the last person anyone wants to choose for a crew battle T__T.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Thanks to bandwith being exceeded and all that BS w/ imagebucket I shall drop my sexy I'm Ganon sig.

But now I have a nice quote from ma dudette Sheik.

Here's my top picks for crew battle:

Bum
NL
Jman
Shadow
Leo
Dire
Starz
Alukard
Snakeee
Ron
don't forget ur R4

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
WHAT D1 how can you take yourself out of the crew battle lmao. thanks for putting me in oyur list D1, reno, and jman.

i agree with everyone saying let's just let bum pick who he wants though. it should be a lot of fun for everyone (even for everyone not in it) cuz there will be **** talking haha. i don't think we will use all ten.. i dunno how good these ppl are though... crew of snake snake snake snake mk mk mk mk snake SNAKE. may be tough. lmao

i think bum will be the best judge of who should be in it though. there should be diversity as hab said.. i bet you the unexpected mains will ****.... example .. pikachu, ZSS, olimar, diddy kong, DK (not too unusual though, but hell it's bum haha).

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I wish I had 2k posts so I could be a "Smash Elitist" lyke D1...and mebe I can win some ternies with ike since i will hav 2k post statuss and thet will giv me the skill to win with ike and make a nme for myself in the world of brauwl.

I'm gunna wrk reelee herd nd try to post evry tyme so I can be like D1 and win tourneymentz.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ummmm no MK clearly loses to Snake, I don't know who's better but MK definitely does not have the advantage over Snake. You live in the area where all the top MK players are, but you haven't seen many top snake players by comparison. Every snake that was good took a match off me in FL when i was mk, but i won the sets cuz im a better player. If Snake doesn't get gimped, he wins, if he gets gimped he loses.

Oh and let's not pretend you can't land, you can still footstool people's heads if they are trying to land, and you can B-momentum-pivot your trajectory by pressing B (or down B) and then right after that pressing left or right, besides coming down with an aerial or air dodge and mixing up fast falls. You play Azen who is perfect at punishing air dodges, but I don't even compare with Azen's timing at that, and without gimps Snake beats MK.

1-2) MK/Snake tie
3) Falco
4-5) Wario/GW
6) DDD

that's my current opinion
i was so happy to see this. people were randomly saying that snake gets ***** by mk... that is untrue, as i always said in reply lol. now even m2k is saying it.

also get at wario haha. hmm i don't se why he should be THAT high though... maybe i'm missing something

D1

Banned via Administration
Peach is in that list...I main Peach as well : P.

Trademark if ur gonna travel all the way here to play Melee it'll be like only one setup or something.

I dunno if its well worth your time...but if you want to...go on ahead ^_^.

Top Bottom