• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
There's no Kaabi~ up in that Crew Battle List? ...

FAIL!

Nah.. it's all good tho.. I don't even think I would want to be part of it anyways... =P

Cia

das kwl
wow.. page 1144 is currently shaking hands w/ my ignore list..

anyway, what crew battle is everyone talkin about??

eggm - if there's an NY vs NJ melee crew battle, I'm either on the NJ side or I'm not in that shiz at all. but I would like to see how that plays out. Reno, Hbk, Hazzard, Jman, and Gmoney might **** you.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
If NYC is going to do its best I say let Bum pick his top 9. This is my list:

Bum
D1
NL
Jman
Leo
Dire
Starz
Snakee
And two others.

But I think the top 8 that I mention should definitely represent NYC!

Lets go NYC!

Jay0yeah

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
someone already said they're bringing a melee setup. im bringing a second just in case i doubt we have time or be allowed two melee setups. but a few heads are coming down like sensei and linguini. also some t.v.'s probably would be good. who are these random people you are crew battling?

I know it just seems like what's the hype if it's nyc elite for random joes from 7-11 in nj.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark if ur gonna travel all the way here to play Melee it'll be like only one setup or something.

I dunno if its well worth your time...but if you want to...go on ahead ^_^.
well last time i was there. me and mikemoney played djnintendo and killafox for a long time and it was definately worth it. as long as at least 2 good people will be willing to play with us, its w/e

Cia

das kwl
I think the crew battle is some random crew name SWR vs. Bum's pick of NYC top players?
lol.. if it's a random crew, I think we should just draw straws to select players..

with all the hype, I was thinking it would be like.. an NYC vs some other city type thing..

--------------------------------

please do bring a melee setup if u can, one of my mm's w/ papersoapco (??) is in melee. :D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well last time i was there. me and mikemoney played djnintendo and killafox for a long time and it was definately worth it. as long as at least 2 good people will be willing to play with us, its w/e
There is aways good players in ny ^_^

plus I'll be there XD

NYC FTW

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
ITT: Falco's in real life
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP_7sghlJQM&feature=related
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw1zITngpb0&feature=related

D1 you just maad jealous because kirby (warpstar warrior) is pimpin and has gotten kissed waay more than a certain pidgeon who never got kissed at all. Falco is is a FLIGHT-LESS stupid Brooklyn-accent speaking chicken LMAO .... What ever happened to that GF of his... Kat? wasn't it... that pink cat that USED to seem to date Falco... guess common sense came in for her.. Everyone knows Falco and Fox are gay =P LMAO

D1

Banned via Administration
At least Falco likes women and Kirby's mad confused X_x. He doesn't even know his own gender...all he knows is when its time to eat. Falco's in shape baby, has a licensed gun, and he has his own private jet. Kirby's mouth is always open too...the dude probably got herpes LMAO!

In other news...what do you fellers think of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-csfYrjw4Q

I really hate spamming up this thread but I just wanted to see what ya'll thought of it.

I can't sleep X_x.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
O_o!

lol.. if it's a random crew, I think we should just draw straws to select players..

with all the hype, I was thinking it would be like.. an NYC vs some other city type thing..

--------------------------------

please do bring a melee setup if u can, one of my mm's w/ papersoapco (??) is in melee. :D
Draw straws to pick players? I do not think that's a good idea, Vanz. The players that I listed rank high in tournaments the majority of the time.

I believe these players should be the top 8 line up for NYC

Bum
D1
NL
Jman
Leo
Dire
Starz
Snakee

I say, bring out NYC's best!

Jay0yeah

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
But Kirby don't have Herpes.. herpes is noticeable.. Falco only has a license for a gun because he's part of Team StarFox lol =P

P.S. Atleast Kirby don't need oxygen to live and has numerous weapons (copy abilities) and a ultra fast warpstar =P ... Falco, the flight-less bird, does in fact need oxygen... and his weapons and arwing belong to Fox.. they're not his so if he quits the team (again lol) he'll lose his stuff. Falco is emo because he forever quits StarFox to clear his head and then rejoins later for no reason =P LOL

But on the other note... YEAAHH GET AT US.. Team Birdman + Dark Star!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Draw straws to pick players? I do not think that's a good idea, Vanz. The players that I listed rank high in tournaments the majority of the time.

I believe these players should be the top 8 line up for NYC

Bum
D1
NL
Jman
Leo
Dire
Starz
Snakee

I say, bring out NYC's best!

Jay0yeah
I have ranked high in tournaments as well. NJ and in MA I think I deserve a fair shot at least..........

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
.... here we go...

jay vanz point is it's not any real names in smash such as m2k and montage. nobody has heard of who bum is talking about and thus its not so serious to be concerned with killer lineups to beast with. ..

blah who cares.

btw can the melee heads post before they leave just so im sure who's def in there cause i know stuff changes, i'm giving up some good ole outside fun of basketball for smash lol.

Cia

das kwl
exactly.. the way d1 made it sound seemed like it was just a whatever thing..

so if it's a.. .. whatever thing, why waste so much energy figuring out a line up.

and if NYC was to do something like.. a power ranking, decisions like that wouldn't be as difficult.

btw, I'm probably wrong, but I think the top 10 would look some like this..

1. Bum
2. D1
3. Jman
4. Dire
5. Ninjalink
6. Basic Sausage
7. Shadow
8. Snakeee
9. VaNz
10. Alukard <--- I wanna give you 9.. but you keep picking Ike.. DON'T BE A MARTYR

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hey Bum, I know we talked about it before at w2z but may I be in this crew battle? I think its good to have a super smart Bowser in the team lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree, I was thinking that the whole time haha but I just neglected to write it.

and rockin, its my opinion and i can type whatever the phuck i want

you dont have to say "please smashers"

I'll say what I wanna say, its my opinion, if you dont take it with a grain of salt then you're an idiot (for anyone who thinks my faux list should be the end all be all of smash lists.)
P.S. FAUX = http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faux
get your learn-'ed on.
It's not that. I mean hell, I'm curious to know what your top 9 is. It's just...I don't want this to start as a argument as like last time. Remember the power ranking and best smashers in NYC we did before in the near beginning of Brawl? How everyone argued and that Bum said we didn't deserve this and that and blah blah blah? I'm trying to advoid another one happening here.

Trademark - Melee is played decently often, but not as often as people like Vanz have hoped

Vanz - It's a Brawl crew battle. NY Vs. SWF (from Jersey) 10 man crew battle. Who are these people? I dunno, but they must be decent if they know what a crew battle is lol

Lets get this ishh started you already know NY's fynest is gonna be in there

Name: Jason Bates
Tag: ANTi23D
Aim : Dakiid7
Zip: 11726

I guess 'Best NY' players don't have to read the rules. >>

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
But Kirby don't have Herpes.. herpes is noticeable.. Falco only has a license for a gun because he's part of Team StarFox lol =P

P.S. Atleast Kirby don't need oxygen to live and has numerous weapons (copy abilities) and a ultra fast warpstar =P ... Falco, the flight-less bird, does in fact need oxygen... and his weapons and arwing belong to Fox.. they're not his so if he quits the team (again lol) he'll lose his stuff. Falco is emo because he forever quits StarFox to clear his head and then rejoins later for no reason =P LOL

But on the other note... YEAAHH GET AT US.. Team Birdman + Dark Star!!!
LMFAO:laugh:

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Wise man once told me " Your in NYC now kid. If you want to see the next sunrise you had better go hard or crawl back under your god forsaken rock runt."...

Then I gave him a quarter. Landed right in his coffee cup too...

Top Bottom