• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
While I hate to admit it I probably lost everything I ever knew how to do in Melee >_>
So if there's a Melee tourney I most likely won't go.
And I'll be even likely to go if the Brawl weeklies are switched to Saturday so please keep Brawl on Fridays, have Melee for Saturdays if you want, lol.
I mean, I'm easy to beat so is an extra 10 bucks for you guys xD.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Well, getting Cort on FIRST round didn't make things easy for me >_>
(But hey, at least I took 2 stocks out of 4, lol)
I did win against some people over there so I guess I'm not THAT misplaced.
Others were REALLY a free 10 bucks for the community, they were SO bad and left right away...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I know bum. It was just an idea.

But if some wanna play some melee, 2morrow I will have Jash over my house to play. If some wanna come, Talk to Jash and get my house # from him or ask NL and call me. I have no mins on my phone and no net at my house for now. I'm at a friends house so thats how I am online. Call me 2morrow if you wanna play some melee. Me and Jash are gonna be playing in the morning till w/e time. So call me 2morrow if ya want in. And get my house number from NinjaLink or Jash. People can stay till ten or 11PM. I can only have like 4 (not inculding me and Jash) over my house.

Store is around the corner and I'm near pizza, and Mcdonalds. So bring cash if you guys wanna eat and all. I'm out now going home so I cant see any replies to this. Just talk with Jash or NL for my house #. Laters all

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I find it funny when people leave.
Well, I left early (like at 9:30, lol) but that's because I like to sleep early xD.
The noob buddies got beaten like 4-0 and out like at 6.
Then again, I got there early as well (like at 4) and just spend most of the time watching PC or Bum playing...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If Melee is gonna be done on Fridays, thats mad gay for me because its the game that I love and I won't be able to join ever since I get outta work too late. Brawl is gonna get to the degree where it becomes extremely boring and repetitive. I'll join the Brawl weeklies on Saturdays anyway since I have nothing else better to do on Saturdays.

Now about the tier list D1 found and posted, I know its mad random and stuff but Bowser is definitely not mid-tier. He still sucks and should remain low-tier just like Melee.

SWAT/KF all dai!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
D1 on Shin's account get at my friend from Bklyn sayin he randomly ran into Blackanese, Leo, and someone else in downtown Bklyn on a Saturday. LOL Anyways it was cool seein Wes, Comp, Reno, Jash, and others in Bklyn today.

BUM163

Smash Lord
This Is Gonna Be The Most Truest Post Anyone Ever ****ing Seen.

I Think Smash Community Is Stupid. I Hope Everyone Read This Post Cause Ya Need To Wake Up.
Number One Goes To Dire. This Dude Comes In Beyond Late, And Me Being A Friend Puts Him In The Bracket When I'm Not Pose To. So He Is Seated Next To Wes, So He Complains When He Didn't Even Fight Wes At All. You Lost. Now If U Would Of Won, Then U Can Complain Somewat And Even Then, As The Friend I Am, I Let U In, Cuz I Know U Came From Work. Do I Get A Yo Good Lookin Bum. No I Don't. Then You Bash Me Again With Ur Latest Post. If U Truly Feel I'm Not Doin My Job, Don't ****ing Come.

Alukard, Jesus And Hax. Ya Say Ya Hate This Game And It's Garbage... I Like Ya Alot Like Ya Mad Cool, But Seriously It Gets Old Hearing Ya Mixed Reviews About The Game. When Ya Win Ya Are Starting To Like The Game, When Ya Lose, This Game Is Wack I Want Melee... And Honestly Ya Started To Like Melee Cause What Ya Did Feburary. Congrats N Everything, But Before That, I Remember When Ya Complain About How Cheap The Game Is Along Wit Vanz Including Myself. Everyone Complain About How Unbalance The Game Was. Alukard Only Play Doubles Like 75 Percent Of The Time. Hax Was Just Sayin How He Was Starting To Like The Game, Then When He Loses This Week, I Hear Him Saying Oh This Game Is Wack, Why Are They Even Runnin Brawl Here.. Blah Blah. The Point Is If The Game Is So Wack, Don't Come. Save Space And Time So That Way We Can All Leave Faster.

Random Talk In Web2zone When I Walk By. If The Game Is So Wack N Cheap, This Is Not The Game For U, Cause Reality Check Name A Game That Isn't Cheap. Even Virtua Fighter Has It's Cheapness. Third Strike With Chun Li, Yun, Urien And Ken. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 And The Whole Capcom Vs Marvel Is Cheap Period. Guilty Gear Was Cheap For A Long Time, Tekken 4 And 5 Is Super Broken. Melee Is Super Broken, Street Alpha 3 Is Super Broken, Arcana Heart The First One Is Super Broken. Call Of Duty 4, Pick The P90 And Ur A God. Socom 2 Pick The Iw-80 And U Can Take Out A Whole Team. Gears Of War Is Broken Till They Patch It Up. Halo Series Is Stupid. All These Games I Play And Know About. Face It Life Is Broken. I'm Surprise We Have Dollar Pizzas. Mahattan Has A Pizza Store That Sells Pizza For 3.00 Dollars Lol. Gas Is Outrageous. Rent Is Mad High. Xbox 360 Game Is 60 Dollars. A Controller Is 50 Dollars. Let's Face It People Life Is Broken Period So Ya Need To Wake Up.

People Hated Melee When They Was Losing And Started Liking It When They Found Out How To Gimp People Easily. Half Of Ya Don't Know Who Was Ice Climbers, Fox, Captain Falcon, Especially Marth... But When Ya Found Out It Was Easy To Win Wit Them, The Game Became Good To Ya. When Ya Start Losing The Game Is Cheap N Wack And Now The Same Thing In Brawl Is Happening. I Remember When People Was Like I'm Gonna Main This Guy N That... Cike Ya Couldn't Stick Wit Ya Mains For More Than 2 Weeklys. Now There Is Metaknights, Snakes And Ddd Runnin Amok Earth Period.

Melee In Ny- Melee In Ny Or Nj Wasn't That Popular. Lets Be Honest. I Went To 3 Nj Tournaments. You Know Y I Stop Traveling. Nj Tournament Literally Had Like 30 Though 40 People Each Time I Went. Half Of Those People Didn't Even Join Cause The Real Good People Such As, M2k, Korean Dj, Pc, Marcus Went. I Was Broke As A Joke Wasting Money To Go Out There And No One Didn't Join. Ny Had Better Turnouts And I Need To Waste Was 2 Dollars Goin N 2 Dollars To Leave. Literally A Month Into Our Weeklys After Foward Came, Weeklys Got Terrible. Ask Vanz. It Literally Came To The Point We Travel There And Noooooooooooo One Show Up. For Like 6 Weeks In A Row. Thatz When Acemarth Kill It. This Was Even Before Brawl Was Annouced. I'm Not Even Jokin. Literally No One Show Up. When There Was Weeklys. It Was Like 20 On A Great Day.

The Whole Point Is I Can Be Throwing Other Games Besides Smash Period. I Don't Have To Waste My Time With This. I Do This To See All Of Ya And Competiton, But Ya Take Things For Granted. Me N Acemarth Is Gonna Do Big Things For This Community, But Look How Act. I Don't Even Do Rankings, Cause Ya All Claim Ya Hate The Game So Why Even Waste Time Doing It.

If U Don't Like The Game, Don't Come And Waste Time. I Can End The Weekly Much Earlier That Way And Not Near With The Trains That Take Forever And That Would Apply To The Other People That Have To Take The Train.

If U Truly Wanna Train Wit Me, Set Up A Schedule And We Can Train. I Don't Discrimate Against Anyone No Matter Wat Color, Skill Level Or Whatever. Don't B Scare To Contact Me- Oni163 On Aim Or Message Me Here.

One More Thing. Bring Ya Own Controllers Lol And That Goes 4 Me Also. Please If Ya Can Bring Wiis Do So. I Do It Every Week From The Bx To Web2zone. If U Can Make It This Saturday For Brawl Post It Here Or Let Me Know On Aim. Melee Can Happen, Depending Cuz I Want It To Happen, But I'll Let Ya Know By Later On This Week.

If Ya Feel Like I Came To Strong, I'm Just Being Real And A Friend. I'm Not Dissing Anyone, But Just Telling Ya How It Is Cause Thatz Wat A Friend Is Pose To Do.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
awesome post.. i feel the same way.. brawl bashing is a kill joy. most people that come to these events enjoy the game. stop trashing it. no one wants to hear your opinions, at least not when it effects people from having fun.

just curious , how do u consistently capitalize the first letter of each word like that? =)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i see you iw in socom 2 brawl.
and raise you a m14.
quit.

ooo ****. silence of the lambs is on tnt mad random. okay.

brawl is new melee is old. some people play just for the community. there was no place for melee anymore. cosign thoo on the super dead final melee weeklies. we miss it but it aint going to be as poppin as it once was.

that said cant wait till the friday melee weeklies.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to agree, the first night i ever heard of Dire i heard of nothing about him QQing and Johning and i have friends who play and do nothing but ***** of how its a terrible game. Wheres the gun to your head? Who is forced you to play? Just leave spend your money on something else no one has forced you to come and to play. Melee wasnt huge here as Bum said and the game doesnt suck people just dont feel like learning again and you know what happened? 40 snakes every tourney 20 marths and a couple of foxs...

It has been said that gamers must adjust people have adjusted for halo 3, Wc3TFT, CS:S and countless other games get with the program or be left in the dust l2p... I play mario and have never complained of how much the game sucks how much my character has no reach (Priority) or w/else might be wrong with him or any other characters.

Move ON Dont come w/e The game will still be played
Quoting Bono
"With or Without you."

Pce

Booyakasha

BUM163

Smash Lord
It's A Freaking Childrens Game That We Turn Competitive. Ya Complain Having High Hopes. Dude These Are The People That Make Mario Party, Mario Kart. Did U Ever Seen Link Cut Someone Head Off? Did You Ever See Mario Torture Someone With His Fireballs, Is Mushrooms Pose To Make You Big Or High? Does Peach Wear A Thong Or Shorts Underneath Her Dress? Does Mario Ever Kiss Peach In The Lips His Entire Game Existensence. This Is Freaking Nintendo. The People We Known Since You Was In Ya Mom's Belly Freeloading Off Of Her Food. Don't Act Like This **** Is Brand New Cause It's Not. Ya Want A True Competitve Game, Go Play Street Fighter Or Tekken Or Something Without Phantom Hits And Tripping. I Bet The John Would Be Naaa Cause Theres No Phantoms, Shines, Wavedashing..... Tripping Lol. Smash Always Been An Easy Game To Get Into, But Hard To Master.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It's A Freaking Childrens Game That We Turn Competitive. Ya Complain Having High Hopes. Dude These Are The People That Make Mario Party, Mario Kart. Did U Ever Seen Link Cut Someone Head Off? Did You Ever See Mario Torture Someone With His Fireballs, Is Mushrooms Pose To Make You Big Or High? Does Peach Wear A Thong Or Shorts Underneath Her Dress? Does Mario Ever Kiss Peach In The Lips His Entire Game Existensence. This Is Freaking Nintendo. The People We Known Since You Was In Ya Mom's Belly Freeloading Off Of Her Food. Don't Act Like This **** Is Brand New Cause It's Not. Ya Want A True Competitve Game, Go Play Street Fighter Or Tekken Or Something Without Phantom Hits And Tripping. I Bet The John Would Be Naaa Cause Theres No Phantoms, Shines, Wavedashing..... Tripping Lol. Smash Always Been An Easy Game To Get Into, But Hard To Master.
.... wtf...

LMAO your amazing :laugh:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
This Is Gonna Be The Most Truest Post Anyone Ever ****ing Seen.

I Think Smash Community Is Stupid. I Hope Everyone Read This Post Cause Ya Need To Wake Up.
Number One Goes To Dire. This Dude Comes In Beyond Late, And Me Being A Friend Puts Him In The Bracket When I'm Not Pose To. So He Is Seated Next To Wes, So He Complains When He Didn't Even Fight Wes At All. You Lost. Now If U Would Of Won, Then U Can Complain Somewat And Even Then, As The Friend I Am, I Let U In, Cuz I Know U Came From Work. Do I Get A Yo Good Lookin Bum. No I Don't. Then You Bash Me Again With Ur Latest Post. If U Truly Feel I'm Not Doin My Job, Don't ****ing Come.

Alukard, Jesus And Hax. Ya Say Ya Hate This Game And It's Garbage... I Like Ya Alot Like Ya Mad Cool, But Seriously It Gets Old Hearing Ya Mixed Reviews About The Game. When Ya Win Ya Are Starting To Like The Game, When Ya Lose, This Game Is Wack I Want Melee... And Honestly Ya Started To Like Melee Cause What Ya Did Feburary. Congrats N Everything, But Before That, I Remember When Ya Complain About How Cheap The Game Is Along Wit Vanz Including Myself. Everyone Complain About How Unbalance The Game Was. Alukard Only Play Doubles Like 75 Percent Of The Time. Hax Was Just Sayin How He Was Starting To Like The Game, Then When He Loses This Week, I Hear Him Saying Oh This Game Is Wack, Why Are They Even Runnin Brawl Here.. Blah Blah. The Point Is If The Game Is So Wack, Don't Come. Save Space And Time So That Way We Can All Leave Faster.

Random Talk In Web2zone When I Walk By. If The Game Is So Wack N Cheap, This Is Not The Game For U, Cause Reality Check Name A Game That Isn't Cheap. Even Virtua Fighter Has It's Cheapness. Third Strike With Chun Li, Yun, Urien And Ken. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 And The Whole Capcom Vs Marvel Is Cheap Period. Guilty Gear Was Cheap For A Long Time, Tekken 4 And 5 Is Super Broken. Melee Is Super Broken, Street Alpha 3 Is Super Broken, Arcana Heart The First One Is Super Broken. Call Of Duty 4, Pick The P90 And Ur A God. Socom 2 Pick The Iw-80 And U Can Take Out A Whole Team. Gears Of War Is Broken Till They Patch It Up. Halo Series Is Stupid. All These Games I Play And Know About. Face It Life Is Broken. I'm Surprise We Have Dollar Pizzas. Mahattan Has A Pizza Store That Sells Pizza For 3.00 Dollars Lol. Gas Is Outrageous. Rent Is Mad High. Xbox 360 Game Is 60 Dollars. A Controller Is 50 Dollars. Let's Face It People Life Is Broken Period So Ya Need To Wake Up.

People Hated Melee When They Was Losing And Started Liking It When They Found Out How To Gimp People Easily. Half Of Ya Don't Know Who Was Ice Climbers, Fox, Captain Falcon, Especially Marth... But When Ya Found Out It Was Easy To Win Wit Them, The Game Became Good To Ya. When Ya Start Losing The Game Is Cheap N Wack And Now The Same Thing In Brawl Is Happening. I Remember When People Was Like I'm Gonna Main This Guy N That... Cike Ya Couldn't Stick Wit Ya Mains For More Than 2 Weeklys. Now There Is Metaknights, Snakes And Ddd Runnin Amok Earth Period.

Melee In Ny- Melee In Ny Or Nj Wasn't That Popular. Lets Be Honest. I Went To 3 Nj Tournaments. You Know Y I Stop Traveling. Nj Tournament Literally Had Like 30 Though 40 People Each Time I Went. Half Of Those People Didn't Even Join Cause The Real Good People Such As, M2k, Korean Dj, Pc, Marcus Went. I Was Broke As A Joke Wasting Money To Go Out There And No One Didn't Join. Ny Had Better Turnouts And I Need To Waste Was 2 Dollars Goin N 2 Dollars To Leave. Literally A Month Into Our Weeklys After Foward Came, Weeklys Got Terrible. Ask Vanz. It Literally Came To The Point We Travel There And Noooooooooooo One Show Up. For Like 6 Weeks In A Row. Thatz When Acemarth Kill It. This Was Even Before Brawl Was Annouced. I'm Not Even Jokin. Literally No One Show Up. When There Was Weeklys. It Was Like 20 On A Great Day.

The Whole Point Is I Can Be Throwing Other Games Besides Smash Period. I Don't Have To Waste My Time With This. I Do This To See All Of Ya And Competiton, But Ya Take Things For Granted. Me N Acemarth Is Gonna Do Big Things For This Community, But Look How Act. I Don't Even Do Rankings, Cause Ya All Claim Ya Hate The Game So Why Even Waste Time Doing It.

If U Don't Like The Game, Don't Come And Waste Time. I Can End The Weekly Much Earlier That Way And Not Near With The Trains That Take Forever And That Would Apply To The Other People That Have To Take The Train.

If U Truly Wanna Train Wit Me, Set Up A Schedule And We Can Train. I Don't Discrimate Against Anyone No Matter Wat Color, Skill Level Or Whatever. Don't B Scare To Contact Me- Oni163 On Aim Or Message Me Here.

One More Thing. Bring Ya Own Controllers Lol And That Goes 4 Me Also. Please If Ya Can Bring Wiis Do So. I Do It Every Week From The Bx To Web2zone. If U Can Make It This Saturday For Brawl Post It Here Or Let Me Know On Aim. Melee Can Happen, Depending Cuz I Want It To Happen, But I'll Let Ya Know By Later On This Week.

If Ya Feel Like I Came To Strong, I'm Just Being Real And A Friend. I'm Not Dissing Anyone, But Just Telling Ya How It Is Cause Thatz Wat A Friend Is Pose To Do.
Nice post Bum.

While there some that actually disproves of their game, their reason is legit though (or at least somewhat legit) : It's the big rave of competition.So yeah, they may not have a gun on their head, but if they want to be part of the competition, they have to join in the game. Either that or get lost in the dust...=/

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yea I will be there next week, Tier. I don't really main DK anymore but my DK is still pretty good. Either way, we'll def play... I just hope it's still on Fridays cuz apparently things keep changing lol.

Bum is too good @ life.

BUM163

Smash Lord
OF COURSE BUM IS LOOKING FOR A PARTNER SO DON'T BE SCARE TO ASK.

ron
dj nintendo
pc chris
leo
reno
zro

ARE THE PEOPLE I TEAM UP WITH SO FAR. DON'T BE SCARE TO ASK ME. AIM NAME IS ONI163 AND IF U GONNA BE MY TEAMMATE, I WOULD WANNA TRAIN WIT MY TEAMMATE. ANYONE WANTS TO TRAIN JUST LET ME KNOW. I PREFER OFFLINE OF COURSE LOL.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'm going to have to agree, the first night i ever heard of Dire i heard of nothing about him QQing and Johning and i have friends who play and do nothing but ***** of how its a terrible game. Wheres the gun to your head? Who is forced you to play? Just leave spend your money on something else no one has forced you to come and to play. Melee wasnt huge here as Bum said and the game doesnt suck people just dont feel like learning again and you know what happened? 40 snakes every tourney 20 marths and a couple of foxs...

It has been said that gamers must adjust people have adjusted for halo 3, Wc3TFT, CS:S and countless other games get with the program or be left in the dust l2p... I play mario and have never complained of how much the game sucks how much my character has no reach (Priority) or w/else might be wrong with him or any other characters.

Move ON Dont come w/e The game will still be played
Quoting Bono
"With or Without you."

Pce

Booyakasha
very true...but to rebut the weeklies were not as big issue...they were but people got lazy and when I ran them everyone came...so ya take that with a grain of salt but I agree what cant people enjoy both.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
The one time Cass money doesn't go because of his leg, money is thrown in the air..=\ I love you guys...

Cia

das kwl
aaaaaaaah, rockin!! please so quoting everyone's posts. whenever u post, u quote someone's essay.. aaaaaah!!

bum- ur right. I used to talk about broken melee was. and how stupid marth's range or fox's shine was. but once brawl hit, I was sooo sorry. I never realized how good we had it, and how much worse it could have been.. I appreciate any melee tournament I can get now. even yesterday. after one round, I had to fight Eggm and Cactuar back to back and I still enjoyed myself. Brawl is definitely that wake up call we needed.. but now it won't leave.

so I'm asking.. Brawl.. please.. GET THE **** OUT!!

oh, and the reason I still come to weeklies is cuz no matter what, I just love ****** people. and I still put up ONE melee set up. and bubbletea. and that's what my fridays have been reduced to.

dam.n the brawl!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaa, but u didn't ever say u disliked brawl. u just complain how cheap it was and it will always be cheap. plus i already know u. you really don't like slow paced games and don't be like you do. brawl sorta reminds me of third strike. in a way. there are some things that make the game real good to me such as doing any attack out the shield, how everyone has something useful and even if they are low tier, can still fight believe or not. people like vanz don't like slow paced games. he's different cuz i knew about him liking fast games when he mention mvc2 lol. so it ain't you. i just quoted on the things u said.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gaaaah! Sorry Vanz. I like quoting so peeps know what I'm talking about. Maybe if I just whot the small stuff it won't bea problem, kay? ^^;;

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i know, thatz ur taste of games. me i like anything as long as u have to think. which is like every fighting game really. just some games are stupid. this is game is stupid in ways i do admit, but brawl is a unique fighting game where there are teams, freedom of movement, the whole mechanics of the game is just different, your not only fightin ur opponent, but adjusting to the stages platforms, ledges, and hazards if theres any. thatz y i love smash period. it's different

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
ohhh snap ur movin brawl to saturday an doin melee on friday??? ( my summers ****ed ), i wanna come to one of these things, ill be able to go on saturdays and in the summer on fridays, i suck at melee now though lol i played it the other day suicided 4 times..in a 4 stock match lol. but if ur moving it to saturday's ill be there this week :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow well bum ... thats not totally tru ... but i have to say that we tried to accept brawl obviously if we keep showing up ... and we got past the tripping and the auto sweetspot .. but theres just too much bull**** in this game lol ... like how much can we take lol... and also we make this game competitive agreed ... but u have to understand that we successfully made the game competitive and only because melee's "cheapness" was bearable cuz i rather fight a double fox in melee then a double snake in brawl but i mean if everyone disagrees ok but thats my opinion ... also i didn't just start to like melee since febuary ... neither did hax .. and neither did dj and neither did jesus... and dionis either ... because jesus was like sucking his own balls everytime ... even swat was like omg plz we kno ur good stop talking about it ... and dj is definitely the BEST bowser in melee ... and i just love speed and teamwork with LOGIC! i mean me and dionis won like 20+ weekly doubles straight ... and aziz was probably in the top 3 of best CF in the world ... so i mean we definitely loved melee b4 febuary and still love it =\

aaaaaaaah, rockin!! please so quoting everyone's posts. whenever u post, u quote someone's essay.. aaaaaah!!

bum- ur right. I used to talk about broken melee was. and how stupid marth's range or fox's shine was. but once brawl hit, I was sooo sorry. I never realized how good we had it, and how much worse it could have been.. I appreciate any melee tournament I can get now. even yesterday. after one round, I had to fight Eggm and Cactuar back to back and I still enjoyed myself. Brawl is definitely that wake up call we needed.. but now it won't leave.

so I'm asking.. Brawl.. please.. GET THE **** OUT!!

oh, and the reason I still come to weeklies is cuz no matter what, I just love ****** people. and I still put up ONE melee set up. and bubbletea. and that's what my fridays have been reduced to.

dam.n the brawl!!
i agree with u 100% ... i went with dj a while ago **** was amazing ... i still was mad i lost but it felt good again ... melee is just the game where u have sumthing to work with ... when i lose in brawl i go home and say hmmm ... wat should i do next time ... camp more ?? ... mayb never approach ... hmmm ... mayb pick snake lmaoooo

Venom NY

Smash Lord
brawl is only good for one reason U__U the new characters, there isnt any interesting stages in brawl =/ it EXTREMELY uneven,at least melee mad even low tiers stand a chance with wavedashing and other things but yeah ...melee all day but if i have to ill continue to show for brawl

Top Bottom