• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I find it very funny when people win they like the game. When they lose they complain how bad it is. Shut the HELL UP and PLAY. Many people from SWAT talk like this, FOR EXAMPLE:

They win a match: I am too good. I love this game.

They lose a match: I hate this game. I like Melee better(Cheap game in my opinion, but I still played it. I played Kirby. HELLO!).

If you lose well then shut up. Take it like a man or a lady. And get better.

I find it so funny.

I hope one of ya trip into DDD's forward smash!

Anyway I love Smash Bros. but I DO NOT like the non sense from some people.

Now I understand why Bum doesn't post the results. Oh well...

Jay0yeah

Alukard

Smash Hero
I find it very funny when people win they like the game. When they lose they complain how bad it is. Shut the HELL UP and PLAY. Many people from SWAT talk like this, FOR EXAMPLE:

They win a match: I am too good. I love this game.

They lose a match: I hate this game. I like Melee better(Cheap game in my opinion, but I still played it. I played Kirby. HELLO!).

If you lose well then shut up. Take it like a man or a lady. And get better.

I find it so funny.

I hope one of ya trip into DDD's forward smash!

Anyway I love Smash Bros. but I DO NOT like the non sense from some people.

Now I understand why Bum doesn't post the results. Oh well...

Jay0yeah
who is this person that says they like the game when they win and they hate it when they lose ?? bcuz its definitely not me ... i beat nl with a dum *** up b and said wow this game is dum and he almost said **** yea i saw it in his eyes lol ... but yea ... who are these people that u guys are talking about ?

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I won't say any names. But a lot of people from Swat act like that, Alukard. Not only Swat but many people aside from Swat.

IF no one talks like that well then shame on me for judging.

But Alukard I will point out the people for you. We gonna hang and I will show you. Then you are going to be like O_O

Jay0yeah

Alukard

Smash Hero
I won't say any names. But a lot of people from Swat act like that, Alukard. Not only Swat but many people aside from Swat.

IF no one talks like that well then shame on me for judging.

But Alukard I will point out the people for you. We gonna hang and I will show you. Then you are going to be like O_O

Jay0yeah
alright no problem the only person that i kno do this is hax and jman but u can't expect any more then that from lil kids i mean i remember i would always want to win when i was young and when i win i'm sooo over joyed and when i lose i would have the only sour grapes about it ... but yea i dunno about anyone else ... mayb zro lolol ... but thats branden ... he is always like that lol

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
alright no problem the only person that i kno do this is hax and jman but u can't expect any more then that from lil kids i mean i remember i would always want to win when i was young and when i win i'm sooo over joyed and when i lose i would have the only sour grapes about it ... but yea i dunno about anyone else ... mayb zro lolol ... but thats branden ... he is always like that lol
LOL. I'm glad you notice some people in your crew that talk non sense when they lose, LOL. There is nothing wrong with losing and getting bent about it. But to be like "Brawl is wack" Yet one still plays it, its just too dam annoying.

BTW DJ Nintendo, whenever you lose you catch a heart attack. It's hilarious! You are the #1 Johnner in NYC Hands down. Don't you dare deny it

Jay0yeah

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I don't wanna get into all that bullsh*t about me being the OD beast john person. Its mad f*cking stupid and I will f*cking deny it. People abuse everything nowadays. If anyone says anything, its automatically a john. Its just like quit life. Everyone spams saying quit life now without even know when to use it at the right time or even when there's a quit life moment. Almost all ya lil f*cking kids get addicted to stupid sh*t immediately and just stick to it.

R3N0

Smash Lord
haha alulu hates snake with a passion.. i was like oh nice sig alulu..
F U C K Snake.

im so tight lol

wtv im changing mains soon anyway. people gonna figure him out too ez.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I definitely play the game cuz 1. everyone else is playing it, but much rather melee, and 2. I'm mad competitive and i'll compete at anything i have a chance at.. haha..

but yeah this game isn't as good, but keep playing cuz the people r awesome.
and some funny moments in brawl.. i guess.. some stuff looks "cool"..

Yo I be tellin' d1.. like when d1 sees a well placed dodge / recovery / grab / 2 hit "connection" he flips.
but like MELEE d1 would be like WTF !? Falco pillar 0-80 is hot. Sheik GIMPS are HOT, EVEN DJ'S BOWSER IS HOT.
no homo

-------------
im coming this friday if its meleeeeeee im not sure if you'll see me that often anymore on saturdayssss

=D=D
-------------
<3 u vanz.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I don't wanna get into all that bullsh*t about me being the OD beast john person. Its mad f*cking stupid and I will f*cking deny it. People abuse everything nowadays. If anyone says anything, its automatically a john. Its just like quit life. Everyone spams saying quit life now without even know when to use it at the right time or even when there's a quit life moment. Almost all ya lil f*cking kids get addicted to stupid sh*t immediately and just stick to it.
This. This is win.

Also whats the final word on which day being which vidja gaem. Cuz like I sorta wanna come k thx fraindssss

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Bum, that's a lot of stuff...
The only bad thing I noticed in the tournament this past week, which I already said, was the n00bs who came, paid 10 bucks, played a games and lost and went home 5 minutes later...

I mean, I got annihilated by Cort on the 1st round, what kind of bs is that? I didn't complain though, I took 2 stocks off him and I'm happy, next time I plan it to be more than that. I would never go around saying Brawl is wack and Melee is the **** because I was never a god in Melee to start with.

I AM going this Friday and I will enter both the singles and doubles, I already have it planned to team up with Marvin, Marth + Zelda has kicked *** so far, so that's 20 bucks just from me for the community right there.

Only thing is, I don't want Brawl to be moved to Saturdays, like DJ said, if you're going to have Melee, have THAT on Saturdays so it'd be much easier for him and others to attend, I prefer Brawl on Fridays or else I can't come, life prevents me from doing so, lol.

You'll definitely see this Friday there.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol everytime i see mega-japan post its about him getting cort in the first round. Get over it it happens. and about the melee-brawl debate that we all hate GET OVER IT MELEE WAS A GOOD GAME YES BUT ITS DYING. brawl is here you dont need to try and accept it by playing just watch and when the game develops come back. I'm pretty sure melee was like brawl when melee first came out. Just enjoy the stupidness brawl brings until it completly changes. If you really hate brawl so much just host your own little melee tournaments in some random basement, give out free pizza, and hell you can add hookers for all i care( i lol'd) and i'm sure people will come and BAM you got the old melee community back.

Edit: i love melee on friday's and brawl saturday's idea very much.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
lol everytime i see mega-japan post its about him getting cort in the first round. Get over it it happens. and about the melee-brawl debate that we all hate GET OVER IT MELEE WAS A GOOD GAME YES BUT ITS DYING. brawl is here you dont need to try and accept it by playing just watch and when the game develops come back. I'm pretty sure melee was like brawl when melee first came out. Just enjoy the stupidness brawl brings until it completly changes. If you really hate brawl so much just host your own little melee tournaments in some random basement, give out free pizza, and hell you can add hookers for all i care( i lol'd) and i'm sure people will come and BAM you got the old melee community back.

Edit: i love melee on friday's and brawl saturday's idea very much.
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying, jeez... >_>

Edit: I love the idea of BRAWL being on Friday, mind you...

Quil

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Bum.

Fun fact: Ken hated Melee when it first came out and preferred SSB64 at first. I think the same thing will happen with Brawl.

Anyway, I'm gonna come to the next Brawl weekly, but keep us updated on whether its on Friday or Saturday.

I think when the summer comes, we should have Brawl weeklies on Saturday. I know I'll be working Monday to Friday until 5, so I won't be able to come to the weeklies if they're on Fridays. I'm sure i'm not the only one. so yeah, make them on Saturdays for the summer.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
And I don't care if Brawl weeklies are on Friday or Saturday before July. Either is fine for me. But once summer jobs start up i think it'll be better to have Brawl on Saturdays.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol this guy is martin lurther king lol or barrack obama lol

This Is Gonna Be The Most Truest Post Anyone Ever ****ing Seen.

I Think Smash Community Is Stupid. I Hope Everyone Read This Post Cause Ya Need To Wake Up.
Number One Goes To Dire. This Dude Comes In Beyond Late, And Me Being A Friend Puts Him In The Bracket When I'm Not Pose To. So He Is Seated Next To Wes, So He Complains When He Didn't Even Fight Wes At All. You Lost. Now If U Would Of Won, Then U Can Complain Somewat And Even Then, As The Friend I Am, I Let U In, Cuz I Know U Came From Work. Do I Get A Yo Good Lookin Bum. No I Don't. Then You Bash Me Again With Ur Latest Post. If U Truly Feel I'm Not Doin My Job, Don't ****ing Come.

THIS IS IN DIRE'S DEFENSE i knew u would say that which is funny to me lol. "YOu lost", anyways bum thats not the point the point is this YOU PUT BOTH OF US IN THE SAME BRACKET YES DIRE DID COME LATE BUT OUR FRIEND SIGNED DIRE UP WHEN YOU CALLED PPL TO SIGN UP FOR SINGLES SO THAT WHOLE STATMENT ABOUT HIM BEING LATE WAS NO NEED. hE WAS LATE TO SIGN HIMSELF UP BUT IT DIDNT MATTER CAUSE HIS FRIEND DID IT FOR HIM SO HE CAN GO IN THE BRACKETS. AND I SIGNED MYSELF UP CAUSE I GOT THERE ON TIME. NOW WHAT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE WE (WES AND DIRE) BEING THE ONLY 2 DA MEMBERS IN THE TOURNAMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE PLAYED EACHOTHER UNTIL THE WINNERS FINALS IF WE WOULD WIN ALL OF OUR MATCHES UNTIL THEN. NOT HAVE OT FIGHT THIRD ROUND. AND EVENTHOUGH YOU WONT ADMIT IT YOU HAVE DONE THIS OTHER TIMES WHEN JUST 2 MEMBERS SIGNED UP FOR SINGLES AND THEY HAVE TO PLAY 3RD ROUND. BUT WHAT WAS FUNNY TO ME ON THE MOST RECENT ONE THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW ( ME AND DIRE FIGHTING 3RD ROUND) IS THAT WHEN ME AND DIRE WENT TO YOU AND ASKED HOW DID THE BRACKETS U SAID "ACE OR SOMEONE, NOT ME" THEN WHEN WE ASKED ACE HE SAID " IT WAS BUM NOT ME" SO THEN WE WAS LIKE OK NM ASKING NOONE WILL TELL THE TRUTH TAKE THE BLAME W/E THE CASE MY BE. SO I KNOW U HAVE A VENDETTA WITH DIRE BUT HE IS MY CREW SO I CAN JUST LET U SAY UNTRUE THINGS ABOUT HIM. NOT I KNOW WHAT UR GOING TO SAY ' IF WE DONT LIKE IT DONT COME OUT DOESNT MATTER WE LOST" SO WHAT I WILL SAY IN RESPONSE TO THAT IN ORDER TO CHANGE THAT STATEMENT WE WILL JUST TRY AND WIN AND THATS IT AND WIN WEEKLIES SO U WONT SAY NONSENSE LIKE THAT.

" JUST WIN"- KUBUU

AND YES WE ARE GREATFUL FOR HELPING US OUT PUTTING US IN BRACKETS WHEN WE SHOULDNT BE SOMETIMES DONT THINK THAT AND WE HAVE SAID THANX I KNOW I HAVE BUT THE TIMES WE CAME IN EARLY THE ABOVE HAS HAPPENED A NOTICABLE AMOUNT OF TIMES.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I agree with Bum.

Fun fact: Ken hated Melee when it first came out and preferred SSB64 at first. I think the same thing will happen with Brawl.
I've said this multiple times before. Game isnt developed yet. leave it at that.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Didn't these SAME things get brought up like two months ago?

All I'm hearing is the exact same stuff. And it's silly. I'll go back and find that post Luck made about Melee's comeback and repost what I posted because this **** is getting ridiculous. It's just pointless bickering and it's not getting us anywhere.

This **** isn't what's important. I mean, if we're all boys and we're all down, then what's the problem? NYC Smash, not NYC Melee or NYC Brawl, NYC Smash needs to come together and unite. All those times after weeklies we'd go out and just chill together, people were mad happy. Because we're a good community of friends, and just because some people can't handle playing both games (this goes to Brawl heads who won't play Melee, too) doesn't mean that that community should be broken apart.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weeklies can be run much more efficient, in my opinion.

I believe there should be 1 event every week and not 2. IF ONE person CAN'T FINISH THE TOURNAMENT ON TIME THEN PLEASE DO ONE TOURNAMENT A WEEK.

I understand, YES I UNDERSTAND, that 2 events per a weekly brings in money to the venue but time is limited.

Pot $ needs to be examine more closely. There is nothing wrong with a player asking how many people entered? How much $ does the store take? IS THE POT MONEY ACCURATE? There is nothing wrong with questioning...

Jay0yeah

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lik ei always told u bum

ppl are never going to be satisfied with things so u might as well do what u have to do ppl are goign to either come or not come. **** u have to learn to handle the heat dude.

right now u have it kinda good i personally think with holding tournaments and ****.

****ign gauntlet days we had to ****ign lug tvs then ****ing argue with the staff time after time about things. we have a lil space and we had a certain time to run tournaments.
You lucky u have tvs and **** that u dont have to lug and at least reliable amount of copies of brawl and plus u get paid to hold these weeklies and events. **** i wish Da was getting paid back then lol. if we lost in the tournament that was it game over no money we just wasted money to hold the event and get supplies for it. So everyone not only bum needs to be thankful for all they have right now cause b4 it was not like that.

SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAN THE **** UP AND STOP CRYING ABOUT THE GAME AND ITS EITHER U PLAY OR U DONT LOL. AND I AM JUST GOING TO WIN THATS IT " NOT YOU LOST".
GRANTED YEA THINGS ARE HARD BUT EVERYONE MAN UP AND JUST DEAL WITH WHAT U HAVE.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Wait...we are still doing the melee v brawl debate. I thought that was over like 2 months ago....this thread is gettin laaaaamer and laaaaaaamer....I don't see why everyone can just have a good time and be done with it.

courte

Smash Lord
so now every friday?? sweet--i'll admit as a nintendo fan i was stoked, but as a fighting game fan i was a bit disappointed by brawl, but after a while and seeing how the new game plays i'm ready to get back in

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea no more of that. I want to discuss the neutralization of Delfino Plaza......lol college word lol. We should put that as counterpick and not neutral. We shouldnt have it cause multiple characters have disadvantages on it due to the ledge also the fact that ur mostly on the 'random' parts of the level. Ok someone brought up yoshi story before for melee how it gave marth and some others advantages. But did the stage give serious disadvantages to anyone? Not that i kno of. Out of all teh neutral stages this is the only one with a weird landscape, makes u think significantly different then the other neutrals also the fact u can go through the ground. Lylat's edges are like battlefield. Delfinos edges are....Kongo Jungle 64. Remember those ledges? What was that stage in melee? Counterpick wasnt it, for singles at least. Delfino is a Rainbow cruise/ Kongo Jungle 64 hybrid. We could possibly leave delfino for teams and for singles off. Anyone agrees?

BUM163

Smash Lord
u can use a stage strike for delfino. u have two bans and a stage strike. i keep those stages on purpose. lets be real. if i take off those stages. i will just pick falco and grab you. those two stages are uneven, but it's not rocket science to grab the ledge. two parts of the stage ddd can't chain you which is the sand part, two parts he can infinite you, but everyone is faster than him and theres even umbrellas that u can stand on top of. yoshi island is good, cuz it messes up the finisher for ddd and messes up falco chain.

FURTHER NOTE. BRAWL WEEKLY IS FOR SATURDAY... THIS SATURDAY ONLY CAUSE THERES NO BIRTHDAY PARTY LOL. FOR WES, PHILP CAME IN MINS AFTER DIRE, WHEN DOWNSTAIRS, THEN CAME UP AND PAY AND THEN WENT DOWNSTAIRS. I ALREADY HAD MADE A LIST DUDE. I EXPLAIN TO DIRE THAT. IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE SAY THEY CAMP AND SUCH. MY CHARACTER DK HAS NO SPAMMING MOVES AND I MANAGE. I PLAY FOX AND I DON'T LASER CAMP. YA ACT LIKE M2K DIDN'T LASER SPAM AND RUN, OR EGGM DIDN'T LASER YOU TO A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OR UR SHIELD WAS LOW AND THEN CHASE. COME ON NOW. I'M THE REALIST DUDE RIGHT NOW.

DJ I STOP TRAINING WITH YOU AND LETS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BE REAL, CAUSE ALL YOU DID WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT MELEE. HOW CHEAP THE GAME WAS, HOW CHEAP DK WAS, HOW CHEAP MARTH WAS, HOW CHEAP FOX WAS, HOW STUPID THE GAME WAS PERIOD. THAT **** KILLS THE MOOD. YOUR MADDDD COOL, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE GAME, YOU JOHN ABOUT EVERYTHING. THIS IS A KNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU. I CAN SAY NAMES FROM YOUR CREW THAT USE TO DISLIKE THAT ABOUT YOU. SERIOUSLY I THINK THAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING. TO SIT THERE AND PLAY A GAME, WHICH A GAME IS POSE TO BE ABOUT ENJOYIN URSELF AND THERES A GUY NEXT TO U SAYIN HE HATES THE GAME, AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE, HE'S LIKE SO YO YOU WANNA TRAIN TOMORROW LOLLL. PEOPLE ARE ALSO SAYING THEY HATE BRAWL CAUSE THEY WANNA JOIN THE FANCLUB OF I HATE BRAWL TO LOOK COOL. WHAT ARE YA GETTING? NOT MONEY. NOT FAME. NOT GURLS. ALL IT DOES IS MAKE A RUCKUS OVER A GAME. IF U WAS GETTING EITHER 3, OK THEN I UNDERSTAND. BUT YOUR NOT. I DID THIS TO ENJOY THE GAME AND MAINLY CHILL WITH YA, BUT 4 REAL YA STARTING TO BE MORE OF A BOTHER THAN CHILL PEOPLE.

Cia

das kwl
Wait...we are still doing the melee v brawl debate. I thought that was over like 2 months ago....this thread is gettin laaaaamer and laaaaaaamer....I don't see why everyone can just have a good time and be done with it.
I see no signs of that amazingly lopsided debate coming back.. but to address your statement. you're asking people to be happy with something u are EXTREMELY turned off by. It's like trading in your rich super model girlfriend for a section 8, ugly, worn out, fat chick w/ random stds that just flare up whenever (tripping).. what a ****in trade

but if we must play brawl, I ask that we please leave delfino neutral. it gives some characters some characters a chance in really horrible match ups. and makes the so- called "broken tier" character seem not so devastating

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx vanz i'm glad u understand about delfino. ddd loses his main ablity like at three parts and actually becomes human instead of being a god. i believe 3 parts of the level he becomes human. anyway this saturday only cause theres no birthday party. i'm learning some new things about brawl and getting new info about big tournaments coming soon. yes i will be goin for sure. anyone wanna start training hard and this is not a joke. let me know.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yo bum RUH-LACKS! (stolen from d1 dictionary)

I only play it to see you're cutie patootie self.

<3

-----
whos excited for MELEE FRIDAYS!!! **rasies hand**

Top Bottom