• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
im up late 2

here is what type of cake i got 4 my bday. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

any 1 wanna play with me on GAY-FI :pikachu:

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i talked to bum, he said that everyone has to be there at 3 30 two events to happen, otherwise only one event is going to take place

the tournament will start at 4/4:30 no later.... if there isnt enough people by that time, there will only be one event

R3N0

Smash Lord
because w2z is getting gayer and gayer, they're wanting people out earlier and earlier.. so just try to be like IN the store at like 4:00.. is your best bet to secure a spot!

-----------------------------

yo nj "brawlers" are starting to piss me off, i read what phd posted and im getting tight that they think they mad hot =/..

im TIGHT.

the only like.. few ppl i respect in NJ are M2K, and the Tunes.
Period.

gtfo this dm brandon wtv. or this inui cat.

holla @ nyc.

cause real talk, even if i have beef w/ someone in NYC ( like friendly rivalry.. LIKE VS DIRE .. <3 u dire ) i definitely put that aside quick to f up any other state.

nyc ALL DAI.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
because w2z is getting gayer and gayer, they're wanting people out earlier and earlier.. so just try to be like IN the store at like 4:00.. is your best bet to secure a spot!

-----------------------------

yo nj "brawlers" are starting to piss me off, i read what phd posted and im getting tight that they think they mad hot =/..

im TIGHT.

the only like.. few ppl i respect in NJ are M2K, and the Tunes.
Period.

gtfo this dm brandon wtv. or this inui cat.

holla @ nyc.

cause real talk, even if i have beef w/ someone in NYC ( like friendly rivalry.. LIKE VS DIRE .. <3 u dire ) i definitely put that aside quick to f up any other state.

nyc ALL DAI.

ALL DAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 you reno. And i can't go to this weekly sadly=/ oh well.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yea Blackanese got me MATLOCK with that picture too. Almost the next level. U dont want the next level after MATLOCK!!

Top Bottom