• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Can't. Trying to unlock Dry Bowser and Koopa Cape is getting me TIGHT.
I already unlocked him, along with daisy. All I need to do now is finish Mirror Mode and time trails.

Also

I officially Hate Waddle Doos. Anyone who mains Dedede and is over 18 will personally get a sword up their ***. BY. ME. >=/

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mario Kart Wii is such a bad game. I'm gonna go play Mario Kart 64 right now and try to break my 1st place world records. Luigi Circuit will definitely be the toughest one though, lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wednesday n thursday is training grounds. i'll be there and it's random. wednesdays are the best days for sure. i don't have a partner for this friday weekly and as ya people know, i'm teamin wit whoever.

i team wit so far

leo
dj nintendo
zro
pc chris
reno

anyone wanna train wit me at my house today which is tuesday let me know. i got a big screen tv n that **** is loud enough to blow ur ears off. if not come wednesday or thursday to train wit me. if u wanna team wit me, i usually don't be on here like that, but u can pm me, leave a message here or message me on aim which is oni163. also i don't go accordin to who ask me first and i don't go by ur rank either.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
who else would it be? I didn't know that the username for the account would be the name i'd have for my posts.
This is Vlad we're talking about. Common sense need not apply.

Now the proper question would've been "Adriel, is that you?"

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i hate u. im gonna cut u next time i see u.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOS DEM FIGHTING WORDS BOI :pikachu:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind Raouling this thread.

But then again...

Yo, why is Dry Bowser SO hard to unlock? I'm trying to beat 150cc Star Cup and it's just kicking my ***. Maple Treeway is such a bad stage when you have too much drift.

Back onto Brawl...

RAOUL!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
EDIT: In response to shadow:

or jus tell him to suck a ****....

yo shadow, you going to this next weekly? I might be there, an if I am, I def want some OD friendlies to a) get better, an b) I haven't played you in mad long.

that is if you are going....
hey, sorry i won't be there.. posted earlier saying i have to go away this weekend with my family.. along with my brother.

i'll be at the next weekly though

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Arrite I had no internet for a couple days but I'm back!

Just wanted to say that last weeks weekly was good stuff as always. Nice meeting and playing with Jay and a bunch of others whom I forget. Lots of new guys who I hope to see again. HaLoN's ROB was nuts, haha. Nice matches with Vanz too. Same with Felipe even if he doesnt come here. Oh, and nice talking to Felipe and Dire on the way home about movies and fat quick kung fu masters, hehe. Overall the matches were great and I'll be back this Friday!

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
ahh look like my partner from last time is bringing a friend who he'll be teaming with

anyone want to do doubles with me??

jay0 some link/marth action maybe? or anyone else who actually remembers who i was last friday lol

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
ahh look like my partner from last time is bringing a friend who he'll be teaming with

anyone want to do doubles with me??

jay0 some link/marth action maybe? or anyone else who actually remembers who i was last friday lol
ILL team with you if you dont mind
if you dont team with me ill falcon PAWNCH YOU on the 4 head :pikachu:

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind Raouling this thread.

But then again...

Yo, why is Dry Bowser SO hard to unlock? I'm trying to beat 150cc Star Cup and it's just kicking my ***. Maple Treeway is such a bad stage when you have too much drift.

Back onto Brawl...

RAOUL!
Maple Treeway is like my favorite stage X0, just learn to handle the turns.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
honestly jayo i didn't like singles starting first but hey i know that was an experiment to see if u could've finished early but it would appear that it didn't matter cuz it still finished at the same time.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Since I could never enter weeklies because I get outta work too late, I'll be accepting money matches. More preferably teams though with Jman or Alukard.

Top Bottom