• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
i am looking for a teammate. anyone wanna team let me know, i will have an answer late thursday or friday morning/afternoon. just let me know if u would wanna team wit me, and the weekly ended at 11 30 steiner.... thatz a whole lot better than 1 30, so it wasn't the same at all. it was my idea n it went great. please everyone come early so that way things can go good.

BUM163

Smash Lord
pc message me on aim when u can. i'm gonna b at training grounds early 2day, so if u wanna go early go ahead. i will be training hardbody, cuz wednesday n thursday is the only days i can train, so if u gonna train wit me, know my training is like mlg grand finals in nyc alllllllll dayyyyy... and i'm dead serious about that lol. i just will be pickin my 7 characters so like my nizzle ike says...... prepare urself

-__-

Smash Ace
Warning Challenger Approaching!

i gots me an uber partner mr legendary (enter name here) himself o.O hmmm wonder who that could be :confused:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wes, or dire lol.. whichever of u answers.

phoenix era wants to crew battle DA. preferably a 5v5 but not this week.. the week after.
soo can you find out if you guys will all be there on next friday? $3 per person sounds alright. whatever amount u guys want though. so if u want to play.. post.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** things are heatin up...by any chance is the weekly this Saturday?

Cuz if so...that'll be mad intercourse.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Kay...Good news and bad news.

Good news - I can come to this weekly. Yay! Even at the time to team up (not sure if Iwant to...lol)

Bad news - Hint: HaB can no longer call me 'Duane Rockin...' =/

BUM163

Smash Lord
there is no melee as of yet. please come thru early cause me n acemarth have a 6 hour birthday party on sat. if u do not come early enough, it's only one event, if ya come later there will b no event period. i'm not jokin. please come early.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Anyone else notice how anyone that begins work at w2z loses all sense of leniency and sometimes humor? That is, until they start playing and/or quit the job?

Happened to me and Ace and Alex and now Bum.

Of course, Ace has kept his sense of humor. **** you for hyping Melee doubles. That was not cool.

Alukard

Smash Hero
definitely wasn't cool ... everyone and i mean everyone is in denial if they say brawl is better then melee ... the only thing i dont want is it have random melee tournaments ... cuz it'll just make me suck at brawl ... and melee ... its one or the other ... i think melee with random brawl would b amazing =) ... and also .. brawl is so pick up and play ... it could work out =)

Top Bottom