• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo shin bowser is deffinately the man, and is pro at life

so yea i came mad late to w2z 2day lol, fricken 10pm lol but yea after w2z me and shin went to get bubbletea, it was too **** godly, and we saw maaaad girls son. pizza+bubbletea+girls= a good as$ time
and my nig9a shin deffinately spit that G to one of them, hes too **** good son
and shoutout to my nig9a wes for randomly appearing at the pizza shop... it was deffinately 2 good lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yo shin bowser is deffinately the man, and is pro at life

so yea i came mad late to w2z 2day lol, fricken 10pm lol but yea after w2z me and shin went to get bubbletea, it was too **** godly, and we saw maaaad girls son. pizza+bubbletea+girls= a good as$ time
and my nig9a shin deffinately spit that G to one of them, hes too **** good son
and shoutout to my nig9a wes for randomly appearing at the pizza shop... it was deffinately 2 good lol
That does sound mad godly.

2 Bros + T Kettle + Ladies = FTW

BUM163

Smash Lord
Please Read This Cause Tomorrow Weeklys Will End Early. People Don't Show Up In Time, There Will Be No Weekly. This Is No Joke. Please Be There By 4 If Possible. I'm Trying To Leave Early Cause I Have A Birthday Party On Saturday At Web2zone. If Ya Come Early Enough We Can Do One Event Or If Ya Want, We Can Do A Weekly For Sunday. It's On Ya.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Please Read This Cause Tomorrow Weeklys Will End Early. People Don't Show Up In Time, There Will Be No Weekly. This Is No Joke. Please Be There By 4 If Possible. I'm Trying To Leave Early Cause I Have A Birthday Party On Saturday At Web2zone. If Ya Come Early Enough We Can Do One Event Or If Ya Want, We Can Do A Weekly For Sunday. It's On Ya.

If its that serious now woudl it be a bad idea to bring anything else besides SSBB?

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Wow it's like this weekly is made for me. I needed to go and leave kinda early. I'll definitely be there early.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so yea ... ummm see everyone at like 5 cuz thats when people are going to sho up lol ... like be serious bum ... people have metal detectors in school ... and they can't bring their controllers..... also .. i mean thats almost impossible ot ask for ... 4 is too beast for people in school which is like 70% of the heads entering anyway lol

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Actually I'll be there like about 4:30 exactly. If you see a guy with a "Wii Fit" shirt, that's me, lol. See ya'll there =).

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
so yea ... ummm see everyone at like 5 cuz thats when people are going to sho up lol ... like be serious bum ... people have metal detectors in school ... and they can't bring their controllers..... also .. i mean thats almost impossible ot ask for ... 4 is too beast for people in school which is like 70% of the heads entering anyway lol
im sadly not apart of that 70% :urg:

BUM163

Smash Lord
just be there as soon as possible. thatz it. the place has to close at 11 and i can stay there till 11. the point is i shouldn't even be doing this, cause me n acemarth got big day 2morrow. people bring ya wii's also and just come as soon as possible. if not, there will be only one event and if ya come even later.... no event. plain n simple.

ANYONE wants to play me or mm me, i will be there early just to do that. i have in store
peach, captain falcon, ganondorf, bowser, samus, sonic, dk, metaknight, fox, ness, shiek. i'll be there by 1:30 if not a lil later than that.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
is this tournament held every Saturday? I live near Q train subway. will it be easy for me to attend at this place?

BUM163

Smash Lord
it's held every friday, but if theres no events happening saturday, then saturday it will take place.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
"Oh people they don't understand. No, girlfriends they don't understand. And spaceships they won't understand and me, I ain't gonna ever understand" (The Strokes: Last Night)."

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Dang Bum U Breakin My Balls U Breakin My Balls Lol (kartman)
I'll Try My Super Best To B There Dumb Early. Also I Heard Some Said Their Bring A Ps2? Kof11 All Day Baby!!!

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Sadly I can't make this weekly, On wednesday I fell into train tracks on my way home from training grounds and banged up my leg pretty bad.

Top Bottom