• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
would you say there better than you? >_>

spaming and trolling ATM :pikachu:
Yeah, I'll admit it. They could be as good or better then me in the game. In anycase, female gamers can be no slouchs.

Try not to be sexist on the game. I mean, female smashers can just be good or better then men. They are no different.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
lol i didnt know when it was and you didnt sign on aim the entire week so i didnt bother

but as long as ur comin this friday its all good
my sisters laptop was off because her old charger broke
and im coming 4 sure its my bday week :pikachu:

Yeah, I'll admit it. They could be as good or better then me in the game. In anycase, female gamers can be no slouchs.

Try not to be sexist on the game. I mean, female smashers can just be good or better then men. They are no different.
ok ill meta-spam. maybe not but if any of them uses marth im gonna use that manly dude to counter pick marths heteroness (sorry if i spelled that wrong) :pikachu:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey are you the metaknight that beat me? i was the white marth, marv and my only win of the set was an up b stage spike lol ggs you've motivated me to figure out how to play MK as marth as i have close to no experience against him. dont worry next week ill be ready
hey, yea. haha that up b stage spike was funny.. was going too crazy for a gimp.
alright that's cool. i need more marth practice so keep getting better and we can both practice those match ups.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice

I'm still waiting for a female CF main. I'll marry her *__*

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
If I take the R train, what stop should I leave at?
I'm planning on going this week with some homies.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Mega Japan

If I take the R train, what stop should I leave at?
I'm planning on going this week with some homies.
Take the R train to 8th street and walk toward cooper square. Make a right on cooper until you see web2zone. Check for the address and phone # on the first page of this thread.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Women should not be playing videogames, they should be in the kitchen making me food.
Oh really? Then i think u shud be getting started. My Kitchen is a mess and it wont clean itself. And i want Arroz con pollo. So chop chop, food aint gonna cook itself either.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Oh really? Then i think u shud be getting started. My Kitchen is a mess and it wont clean itself. And i want Arroz con pollo. So chop chop, food aint gonna cook itself either.
wow

too good phd too good you def are the dr of ownage

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
NO MEOW!!

You dunno what I went through last night.

**** slutty cat was gettin piped by **** near every cat in the neighborhood last night

Right by my f****n window

Had to go on for about a couple hours til I got fed up with her moans getting louder and louder

I short hop BB'd that sl*t

The End
Pi.... ka...?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
When are the weeklies gonna start on Saturdays? I'm beasting so I can finally join one, lol. Stupid work doesn't allow me to join them on Fridays.

Top Bottom