• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Pick up the bananas and do glide toss combos with them. Sonic's glide toss is ridiculous. A lot of people don't realize that cause sonic has no projectiles of his own. When I fight Diddy with CF I take every opportunity I can to use his bananas to my advantage.(CF's glide toss is ridiculous too ^__^)
Dash attack lags and diddy's dash attack is ****ing broken.

Also tier lists made up of purely tournament results are such a stupid piece of **** it's almost hilarious to think people can ignore player skill completely and just think it's the character.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Dash attack lags and diddy's dash attack is ****ing broken.
I mean stuff like glide tossed banana to grab from mad far. It's not godly or nothing but it works. Also GT his banana at him while he's off stage to quick edge hog or something. There's a lot of possibilities. Just make the best of a bad situation and no you shouldn't try to play it like Diddy and dash attack to pick up the bananas like he does all the time.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
get at eevery1 from new york that went to the montage touranment for showing them up and placing well. :D

and ph.d i now know how itr feels to trip and fall into dedede's f smash.. happened against m2k of all ppl =( lmao

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm SO in:

Name: Mega-Japan
Tag: M-J
Email: japongt@yahoo.com
Zip: 11368
lol man, even with the new change in the first post, people still do this

MJ, there's no need to do those. We don't do that anymore. That was when the thread first started.

Just come by on time and bring your own controller. Oh yes, and money too. Nothing is free less you get third place :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wai ttill thi weekly ... i'm gong to definitely practice sumtime this week ... is 0 practice gets us into grand finals ... some practice should surely get us 1st XD ... i hope lol ... well anyway ... i hope more people show up for doubles as well ... singles is kinda lame in this game ... SNAKE is too ****ing broken ... and DDD is cheap as **** ... and metaknights attacks are one frame pieces of **** ... but i still have fun at the weeklies with mah doods =)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
lol man, even with the new change in the first post, people still do this

MJ, there's no need to do those. We don't do that anymore. That was when the thread first started.

Just come by on time and bring your own controller. Oh yes, and money too. Nothing is free less you get third place :p
Whatever happened to your NYC Player Finder thread, Rockin? Where people would do this and be added to the first post?

Also:

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
get at eevery1 from new york that went to the montage touranment for showing them up and placing well. :D

and ph.d i now know how itr feels to trip and fall into dedede's f smash.. happened against m2k of all ppl =( lmao
hey are you the metaknight that beat me? i was the white marth, marv and my only win of the set was an up b stage spike lol ggs you've motivated me to figure out how to play MK as marth as i have close to no experience against him. dont worry next week ill be ready

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Whatever happened to your NYC Player Finder thread, Rockin? Where people would do this and be added to the first post?

Also:

I let that thing slowly die, due to the fact that Brawl was coming over and Eli controlled the area with Friend codes. I may bring it back up again, if people would just be happy with my layout already. See, the thing was like during the near end of 2006, Alex made the thread and asked for whoever was coming to write down your name, e-mail, tag name, and so forth in the thread so when they confirmed that they were coming, they'd already be written down and that all they had to do was pay (at least that's what I think it was used for), but since then, majority of the people was regulars, so it was no longer needed.

Also, speaking of RAAAAAAOOOOOOUL, me and shin teamed yesterday at DJ's smashfest. His Wolf is pretty good. We did pretty good against Alu and Zro....till they went double kirbys....XD;;

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
*bout to exploud{pokemon ref for no actual raisin(futurama ref for no actual reason)}* I can't wait for the next weekly! I'm going all CF!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I hope a group of female smashers will come and defeat a lot of the male smashers. That will be so great! Lol. Watch out for them!
yea right even if a girl beat me she couldnt be better >__> because she is a girl. unstopable logic

some 1 mail me a root beer :pikachu:

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
yea right even if a girl beat me she couldnt be better >__> because she is a girl. unstopable logic

some 1 mail me a root beer :pikachu:
...*cough*CRISMAS!!!!!*cough*kawaiikisu*cough*compbaby*cough*MOP?!!!!!*cough* they gonna git you sucka jk XD, but seriously they all good especially the ones with mad "!" lol

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
...*cough*CRISMAS!!!!!*cough*kawaiikisu*cough*compbaby*cough*MOP?!!!!!*cough* they gonna git you sucka jk XD, but seriously they all good especially the ones with mad "!" lol
i beat kawaiikisu though it was in doubles but i can easily take her alone though i have yet to play the other three.

FUC.K i was really thirsty :pikachu:

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
i beat kawaiikisu though it was in doubles but i can easily take her alone though i have yet to play the other three.

it seems you're talkin big artie but i havent seen you at any of the last weeklies! maybe ill stop by for training grounds OR you just show up on friday lol
we have yet to play eachother, hopefully by then ill have more than marth ready too i need to diversify

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
it seems you're talkin big artie but i havent seen you at any of the last weeklies! maybe ill stop by for training grounds OR you just show up on friday lol
we have yet to play eachother, hopefully by then ill have more than marth ready too i need to diversify
i dont have the money for this weeks training ground i only got money for friday. i thought you was gonna go last waak though >_> :pikachu:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Remember, just because they're a girl doesn't make them any less of a threat. Cris and Mop are good examples.

Actually, these days there's some pretty talented female gamers now adays that can take on some pretty tough players.

OMG there's this mad hot chick in the computer lab right now. We just made eye contact O.o... I'll be back
Well I'm pretty sure she won't be no match for your charisma, so just plz wear condoms. K thx

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Remember, just because they're a girl doesn't make them any less of a threat. Cris and Mop are good examples.

Actually, these days there's some pretty talented female gamers now adays that can take on some pretty tough players.

Well I'm pretty sure she won't be no match for your charisma, so just plz wear condoms. K thx
would you say there better than you? >_>

spaming and trolling ATM :pikachu:

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
i dont have the money for this weeks training ground i only got money for friday. i thought you was gonna go last waak though >_> :pikachu:
lol i didnt know when it was and you didnt sign on aim the entire week so i didnt bother

but as long as ur comin this friday its all good

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
There was Silver GC controller that was left at the tourney of Friday.
It had and N64 sticker that was ripped up on the middle of it and an 8bit sticker of pit on the back of it if anyone found it or anything let me knows. Thanks ^_^

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
o and artie do u always come with jinofcoolnes or will there be a chance for us to team sometime otherwise im pretty sure i can find a teammate just let me kno

Top Bottom