• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Any compliant is a john son.

Don't be scuuuuuuurd.. anit nothing ta worri bout *****.
Chozenone, aren't you scared being away from your cozy little hole in the VA threads. No one here thinks you're cool.

Now, you have a MM from me too. Get at NJ, kid. And bring your lunch money.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Any compliant is a john son.

Don't be scuuuuuuurd.. anit nothing ta worri bout *****.
who the hell are you, i hate annoying as people... just makes me crazy sometimes

WOW.... I'm convinced that it rains like a ***** on Fridays. Now I don't know if I wanna go today.
dude its called an umbrella, just come =]

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Lmao @ blackanese

Don't forget dmbrandon wants that n***a's lunch money too!!

Probably just came here so he can tell his VA pals "hey look at what I posted in the NYC thread. Now can I be ranked in VA?"

I would add more to this but then I would just end up getting disrespectful and/or way off topic

Speaking of which..

I think I'm just doing teams today

This rain is depressing...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
who likes rain -_- i mean isnt that what showers r 4
Hobos/bums have no showers. They's why god made it rain...to give them showers.

Yesterday at W@z was pretty fun.

Me and Cass did good in teams ^_^

DJ and Vanz are so pro, they go random at each match. (WTF!? -TWO- Meta Knights!? **** XD). The last match was pretty good. Good matches man ^^

Also, Emmy took some 'special' notes later on that night :p

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
hey there are weeklys on saturday too now?

also not sure if im coming to this one but i am still looking for a partner..

Alukard

Smash Hero
You are ALL clearly incorrect sirs.

I'll be coming to NJ/NY sometime soon... bringing my crew... to take your money, and eat your souls.
i can't wiat till u come ... we (swat) will love to take ur lunch money ... crew battle mm? hopefully see ya soon ?

Hax

Smash Champion
i can't wiat till u come ... we (swat) will love to take ur lunch money ... crew battle mm? hopefully see ya soon ?
papa brian r we playing them in melee or this god awful game super smash brothers brawl for the nintendo wii

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
k finally i have a first good list of shoutouts

jay0yeah - nice meeting you, fun first set to start everything off

moo - fun friendlies both singles and doubles nice wolf

w2z worker person fernando (or fred i got mixed up..) - ur mad funny dude good matches ur fake 'this is tourney' matches were hilarious yea it was all planned you tellin me to sign up last week so i did and we got matched up lol

cass - fun first singles i thought i almost had you

shadow - good games i need to play more metaknights lets have some friendlies next time. 2nd game stage bounce spike with marths up b haha

bx - already talked to you lol nice teaming we never played eachother though

bum/reno/dire/wes - all of you ****ed bx and i up in teams ggs

peanut & friend - nice meetin u guys hope u got home alright and didnt go to coney island LOL

Venom NY

Smash Lord
good**** to snakee: for teaming with me we did preety good for the fact we never ever teamed before,and only had like 2 matches to practice we did awesome man im proud =]

shadow:good**** in singles metaknight is so fast to fast for the schoolboy ness lol good**** yo

ninjalink: good**** man,diddykong is mad gay but get at my 103% comeback but still lost U__U lol

jumpman: good stuff man,i like the fact that you still play who you played in melee =] i did that with falcon and failed hes just so ******** hard to win with now they mad him so wack lol but yeah goodstuff man

wes:your sonic is definetly to beast im definetly not the best sonic lol (according to cashern)

and everyone else good seeing you guys again im glad i came and i think i actually will start entering singles =] get at my sonic and ness <3333 and any other miscelaaneous person i might use for SINGLES!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Results, fools.

I ain't got all night to wonder how my crew/homies/enemies placed.

I'm gonna take a guess and say pizza & bubble tea just ain't the same without me..

Also..

Shin... you're playing RAOUL NOW!!!?? WHAT?!!?!

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
oh just incase you guys dont know yet i was marv the white marth, i find it hard to even pronounce myown smashboards name when i tell people lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
<meatridin>

D1 split for singles!!

TEAM SUPREMACY!!!

You're my boy D1!!

You're my boy!!

</meatridin>

Anywho I know this is the second weekly I've been away from but I will be coming to the next one.

As long as nothing that kept me from the last two weeklies comes up again....

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
What characters did D1, Basic Sausage, R3n0 play?
First Inui from Jersey is mad curious about what characters our top players play as.

Now this guy, also with a color in his name and from another state with a higher post count than mine, wants to know as well.

No hostility towards you, bro, but this just seems a little odd.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
i wasnt there but ima guess d1 played falco, bum dk, leo DDD, and Reno snake. they may have playd other characters but i think thats probly the majority they went

All i know is reno n bum won doubles. Good **** Reno!!!!! Guys too beast

Top Bottom