• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
If anyone bans anything BAN delfino it's so gay or make it a counter pick
Honestly, I <3 delfino. However, DDD has to go and ruin half of the stages in the game, so idk... I'm mad scared of that stage against DDD, not against anyone else really =/.

And maybe Dionis, depends on how well we're doing that day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Space Animals HATE Delfino.

Olimar loves it, and so does ROB because of the great gimps available.

But it shouldn't be a neutral. I think it should be a counterpick because of the gay ledges.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
delfino should be counterpick. Regardless if u love the stage, state it as fact. Vanz loves brinstar but of course not neutral. after awhile the stage just feels like another rainbow cruise. if u agree just say so.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
If anyone bans anything BAN delfino it's so gay or make it a counter pick
I agree. In order for a stage to be neutral it wouldn't give any character a clear advantage. Delfino gives DeDeDe a clear advantage with walk offs and crap. If I was fighting a DeDeDe in tourny and he got that stage it's like an auto lose. I always ban Delfino in my sets, but i feel like it's a waste of a ban.

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
Wow people post maad fast on this thread.. in like a few hours there's already 3-4 new pages.. anyhow.. Ron that was some funny stuff man, Leo and I were cracking up at that..

As for Marth's chain grab, this question is aimed towards Bum and Leo: Why is it banned again? My friends tried it and people just mashed A to get out, it looked like they were DIing up but apparently it was quite easy for them to get out O.o;

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Wow people post maad fast on this thread.. in like a few hours there's already 3-4 new pages.. anyhow.. Ron that was some funny stuff man, Leo and I were cracking up at that..

As for Marth's chain grab, this question is aimed towards Bum and Leo: Why is it banned again? My friends tried it and people just mashed A to get out, it looked like they were DIing up but apparently it was quite easy for them to get out O.o;
thats wat i was wondering.... and shouldnt u be sleeping lady? lol get ur black hating, white supremacy self to sleep >_<

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ill money match some 1 using my falcon. 1 doller and thats it . :pikachu:
ill take that match

I agree. In order for a stage to be neutral it wouldn't give any character a clear advantage. Delfino gives DeDeDe a clear advantage with walk offs and crap. If I was fighting a DeDeDe in tourny and he got that stage it's like an auto lose. I always ban Delfino in my sets, but i feel like it's a waste of a ban.
umm in melee didnt yoshi's island give an advantage to marth, capt. falcon and fox? not 2 mention sheik

Snakeee

Smash Master
Chain grabs are part of the game.

But then again so is ZSS's armor so..

Yeah, **** it. Ban them both.
Ugh, you really hate those armor parts lol...they're a risk for me even to use, and if she didn't have such a broken glide toss I'd probably just throw them off the stage to be honest.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ugh, you really hate those armor parts lol...they're a risk for me even to use, and if she didn't have such a broken glide toss I'd probably just throw them off the stage to be honest.
I noticed you've been doing that glide toss more lately.

I've been using it plant dreidel traps alot more as well.

It's a great little tactic.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thanks for the early happy birthday Alex and also for helping to get more people come through to my smashfest :)

Do you think you can bring an extra TV if its not a problem? If not, its coolteezy cuz lol.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
umm in melee didnt yoshi's island give an advantage to marth, capt. falcon and fox? not 2 mention sheik
INCORRECT!!

Falcon sucks on YS. Falcon was bad on all the small stages because it takes away from his dash dance camping room.

Sheik was also worse on YS because it cut her gimping ability by half. she wouldnt be able to dip down and nair or fair you from far under the stage.

Yoshi's story was neutral because even though it gave a few characters advantage it wasn't almost impossible to beat them on. Not to mention the stage has a very balanced and linear set up.

HOWEVER!!

i agree with you zro that Delfino should continue to be neutral. Even though Delfino is the illist **** stage for De3 the stage is also very fair and balanced for alot of other characters. i also think its wonderful because its a moving stage and its not as big as cruise.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Eh, if Delfino stays neutral...it's fine. But I wish it would be a counter pick. Not a big fan of that stage at all.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
jman speaking

i dont like your sig son change it 4 i do it 4 u >_>

dedede is to sexy to be getting something like that
LOL... It was my brother's idea to pick on Dedede, and he plays Dedede.

Dial: come over here emmy
Rapid_Assassin: not now I'm playin brawl. Hey...what the hell happened to my c-stick?
Dial: who cares baby? Come play with my controller. All it has is a c-stick and two sensitive shoulder triggers.
Rapid...: Does it have a rumble feature?
Dial: if you want it to rumble, I'll make it rumble.
Rapid: oh alright... plug it in. But set the match to 5 stock. I want it to last awhile...

Dial: you know who the f**k I am? I'm the juggernaut b***h!!
Rapid: I want it... I want it willingly.
Dial: I know you do you dirty b***h.
Rapid: what?
Dial: sorry.... LET'S GET IT ON!!
LMAO...

not to shout anyone out or put them on blast or get at them or any of those other ghetto terms for speaking for someone but i think DJ nintendo might be able to house you on friday. you should speak to him about it.
I need it for Thursday, not Friday.

i believe she said thursday not friday.... quit life
Yeah, I did.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo that **** with zero suit throwing items at you at the beggining of the match should be removed i feel that she should throw the armor away,because its not like her armor does like 5 damage it those 10-8 thats ********

Top Bottom