• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Yayyy DJ How old are ya now?

Anyhow I thought back then the general consensus was that ZSS armor was gay and should be thrown away in the beginning...but after realizing that you can't...best thing to do is deal w/ it and just **** the ZSS using her own armor...it is possible just use math when you throw that sh** at her.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yayyy DJ How old are ya now?

Anyhow I thought back then the general consensus was that ZSS armor was gay and should be thrown away in the beginning...but after realizing that you can't...best thing to do is deal w/ it and just **** the ZSS using her own armor...it is possible just use math when you throw that sh** at her.

Sorry, math does not apply in any way shape or form in Brawl. What you might be referring to as "math" is probably just timing/judgement/prediction. It might vaguely resemble math but in reality..nobody is truly calculating numbers or even angles in the slightest...

QUIT LIFE and gimme your dam Wii Drive:mad:

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey you!

All is fair in LOVE AND WAR. Stop whining about S*** AND LETS BRAWL!

Guilty Gear intro music!

Dial!

Challenge: I will mm your Marth on Final D vs my Link for $5. Only 1 match takes it. Do you accept?

Alukard

Smash Hero
sooo ummm ... delfino is still a neutral ? ...

also ... WHEN IS THAT CREW BATTLE GOING DOWN ??

Alukard

Smash Hero
i like delfino ... i actually pick it always cuz i love it =) ... just have to learn how to use the stage to ur advantage ... i even pick it against jman ... altho D3 is too good there lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
marths chain grab is really broken, and should be banned

at least in melee the chain grab allowed him to **** top tiers, making the matchup close to even, but doing it to lucas and ness is just stupid
INVASION!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D1, I'm definitely gonna be 23 years old lol. By the way, do you think you're coming to my smashfest? I still have you in the "About To Quit" (maybe) list, lol.

Word, I can't wait for that crew battle. I'm definitely gonna be a part of that sh*t all dai papa, lol!

D1

Banned via Administration
Check out my posteezy cuz I'm definitely gonna make my appearance...I gotta make hella noise to make this sh** WILD!

Wii+Brawl Disc+MayLay Discteezy CUZ!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
oh ****, seriously? lol

wow luck .. thought u hated brawl.... you're not johning about it while you play it are you? >.>

haha... who are u using now?
first of all, i never john.

second i do hate brawl but since everyone is playing it and no one is taking melee seriously anymore i have no other choice.

third, im tryna main ness but snakes are gettin me mad.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
first of all, i never john.
im tryna main ness but snakes are gettin me mad.
seriously why did you come back...?

we had a whole thread celebrating you not posting anymore then you come back...
but since everyone is playing it and no one is taking melee seriously anymore i have no other choice.
I've never seen someone john so much right after saying they don't john...

It's really quite fascinating...

-__-

Smash Ace
marths chain grab is really broken, and should be banned

at least in melee the chain grab allowed him to **** top tiers, making the matchup close to even, but doing it to lucas and ness is just stupid
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Hax team with me, I need a team partner and I finally got this game so I'm already better than 80% of the people who show up to this ****.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo blacaknese... you're not black

OHH SNAP 4-STOCK!!!!

but on a serious note, what's the deal w/ the saturday stuff? I saw it discussed, but I never fully understood what it was and what happened =/

an btw, I can start hittin up weeklies again cuz I gots me some monies for the train tickets

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
yo blacaknese... you're not black

OHH SNAP 4-STOCK!!!!

but on a serious note, what's the deal w/ the saturday stuff? I saw it discussed, but I never fully understood what it was and what happened =/

an btw, I can start hittin up weeklies again cuz I gots me some monies for the train tickets
how DARE u say im not black, do u not hear the trash talk im forced 2 talk at the weeklies due 2 my black side and u even spelt my name wrong >:O ITS OVA TIME *transformsers half negros in disguise*

the only thing close to a john that you quoted was about snakes. i didnt say i wasnt gonna main ness i just hate playing against snakes with him.

honestly until you mm me i shouldnt hear **** from you.
DONT DO IT LUCK, his names in pink >_<

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
LMAO at transformers

but yeah, speakin bout your sig, that **** scares me lol. you ever read Goosebumps? idk why, but those IC's def seem like they belong in one of the books where you can choose your adventure but eventually just get beasted on in the end

blackanese

Smash Lord
LMAO at transformers

but yeah, speakin bout your sig, that **** scares me lol. you ever read Goosebumps? idk why, but those IC's def seem like they belong in one of the books where you can choose your adventure but eventually just get beasted on in the end
LMFAOOO i remmeber those books talking about

if u wanna go down the stairs turn 2 page 4739807
but if u wanna go outside insetad go 2 page 48930875

and either way i got killed by some random monster LMFAOOO

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
LMFAOOO i remmeber those books talking about

if u wanna go down the stairs turn 2 page 4739807
but if u wanna go outside insetad go 2 page 48930875

and either way i got killed by some random monster LMFAOOO
****, son. I don't know many adventure books that last about fifty million pages. The only one I can think of is, like, life itself.

"You're at the NYC Smash Weekly. Suddenly a deep voice is heard calling your name behind you, and calling you a '****ing noob.' You turn around to see Wes, who is challenging you to money match against your main.

If you wanna MM Wes, turn to page 50,000,000.
If you wanna run like a little bittch, turn to page 49,999,999."

Page 50,000,000 reads:

"Wes owns you & told you to 'QUIT LIFE,' and so you do. The End."

Page 49,999,999 reads:

"The rest of DA, your crew, all your friends and the entire NYC Smash scene see you backing down, and tell you to 'QUIT LIFE,' and so you do. The End."

Alukard

Smash Hero
****, son. I don't know many adventure books that last about fifty million pages. The only one I can think of is, like, life itself.

"You're at the NYC Smash Weekly. Suddenly a deep voice is heard calling your name behind you, and calling you a '****ing noob.' You turn around to see Wes, who is challenging you to money match against your main.

Page 50,000,000 reads:

Page 49,999,999 reads:

"The rest of DA, your crew, all your friends and the entire NYC Smash scene see you backing down, and tell you to 'QUIT LIFE,' and so you do. The End."
EMO SMASH

LMFAOOOO that was funny as **** lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
please come to the weekly as early as possible. if not only one event can be play and if we do two events and we don't finish, thatz on ya cuz the store will close at 11pm no matter wat. no refunds wat so ever so if u enter please be aware of that. i might go to jersey and i actually mean it dependin on my situation. i wanna get this weekly started no lie at 5 30. acemarth is also working with me so we are both host. now there will be more focus and if ya mess around trust me we will kick u out.

blackanese

Smash Lord

Page 50,000,000 reads:

Page 49,999,999 reads:

LMFAOOOOOO that was 2 good hab, if only wes could see

Top Bottom