• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Tell me what site is that is from and if my AVG anti-virus handle it. =D

In all seriousness, we should be careful of the type of material we post on here. I mean, not every smasher is 18. =/
lol i dont know were its from i got it from corts post in the CT fourm thing. and GG'S rockin

Hax

Smash Champion
overall a very good weekly for cass

turtles got it all

let's get 'em *BOOM* oh **** n!gga

LMFAO.. happy bday DJ lol

D1

Banned via Administration
*yawn* ty for shoutouts mad sleepy I expected to get at least third today as usual. Lucky moi.

Melee was mad awesome w/ Vanz, KillaFox, and AceMarth.

Uthrow to Uair never felt better.

Anyways shoutouts to the crew I hung w/ at Bubbletea and McDonalds...we definitely wiled out like crazy. (Reno, his pals, Alu, Cass, Jman, Black, Dial, DJN, Zro, NL, Vanz, Kwiss, Hax, Shin, and etc)

Shoutout to Bum and Reno for hardbody beastin in teams and nabbin first vs. Alu and Jman (best teams set I've seen in a while...I don't usually watch teams matches much LOL)

Team Supremacy All Night...

Special Shoutout to NL, Hoyo, Jump, Mop, Neo, YRB, and Ron for the training/playing wit me during the week I couldn't have done it w/o you guys.

Peace.

P.S.-If I hit any of you guys in a tourney match w/ DRILLBEAK...consider yourself scarred for life.

R3N0

Smash Lord
AHHH I'm So hype!!!

I'm definitely giving bum most props.. he was the most aggressive and I just sorta lingered in the back with snake.. lol. I'm pretty sure its cause its the same way me and HBK play..

Not to **** on alukard / jman.. i mean come on!!!! I hope yall ain't bitter, cuz i luvz yall =D

Singles:::

1: : Bum / D1 Split -- shoutouts , d1 good **** on counterpicking the crap outta me lol .. my sheik almost had that match though on corny-area vs your d3 =P ... bum awlays kicking my *** in singles.. yeah sheik vs dk instead of snake vs dk.. is "that" much better >_< I still can't kill.. but combos look better =D?

3: : Leo, LEO! you definitely ditched me.. I'm so sad. :'( WTV I hope you feel bad now that I got 1st in teams.

4: : ME YEY =D

5: : Dire :: I'm sorry you couldn't play to your fullest, but I mean c'mon that ending was HOT.. the grab into grenade explosion for the win =D?

Teams::

1st :: Bum & Reno ::: .. 2 good.
2nd :: Alukard & Jman ::: .. Coming back was SUCH HARD WORK.. Good thing I had my boy Messi fondling my ear for good luck hahaha
3rd :: Steiner & Blackanese :: .. Great matches.. but its a shame yall steiner switched to ike.. he gets SO ***** >_<

--------------------------
BUBBLE TEA CREW SINGING MORTAL KOMBAT?! QWIT!

*special shoutouts to::
P.C. cause I'm a fan boy and he taught me how to play snake like 1 hour b4 the weekly.
HBK you the man that helped me practice teams 2 b pr0
Alejandro AHHH!!! YOU MAH DOOD!
Messi :: Good stuff on your first tournament, I need to train you buddy!!! =p
Nox : : you too, I'll train you both young jedi! ( I hate starwars )

aight yall its def. 5 am and I'm helping messi + nox out with game battles lol get @ my snake.

-__-

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Dj Nintendooooooooooo

WHO THE EF SAID I BELONG AS A SUB DAMMIT LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WEN I GO SERIOUS :mad:
lol just playing im just hyped im back on top again get at my 1 day traind metaknight and exclusive underground training with rockin THANKS MAN ^^

Shout outs:
DJ Nintendo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ace Marth & Killafox: WELCOME BACK TO SMASH!!!! now its my turn to train u guyz heh >: ) (Ace Marth we only lost cuz we had a rigged bracket... 1st match hax (my crew member -.-) and kwiss and then in losers dire and wes....kinda bracket is that lawl.

D1: I seriously can only play u once man the second time i choke i get headaches (and i come up with more then enough johns LOL!!) and zomg our first match was too epic and in the losers finals !! 3-0 good **** man

Bum: just -.- lol that face sayz it all ;-)

Dire: :bee: lawl our set was weird :ohwell:

Reno: well aren't u glad u teamed with bum instead of me :o lol maybe this weekly we can team if u still wana unless ur planning on STEALING BUM FROM ME O_O!!!

To whom it may concern: Gg's everyone this weekly was fun as always can't wait for the next one

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey YOU GUYS!

The weekly was awesome! Great work by Bum and AceMarth. I LOVE YOU GUYS, MWAH! LMAO

In my opinion singles should start first from now on. What you think Bum, AceMarth? Or ya going to switch singles and doubles every now and then? Let me know what you guys think.

Great matches in singles. CONGRATS TO D1 & BUM for splitting 1st! Epic Team Grand finals with Bum & Reno vs Jman & Alukard. Bum & Reno coming back from two set to win the tournament. Epic!

It was also great to meeting the Care bears, Good Hands, Telco, and Peanut Wave! LOL. Love those team names.

TEAM CNN!!! For smash news reporters! Lol.

It was nice meeting Marv, Quil, Marlon, Emma and many new faces. We gotta have more matches.

Luck! Your Ness is HOT! Keep up the good work with him.
YRB! I wanted to play your Pikachu. Maybe next time.
Jumpman! I gotta play your Mario!
D1!!!!! Your Marth vs my Link! One MORE TIME! LOL

Shin, PHD, Shadow, Snake, Kwis, Hax, Vanz, Dial, Blackanese, Steiner, Dionis, Alukard, Jman, Wes, Dire, Naruto, Zro, Basic Sausage, NinjaLink, D1 (YOU NOT MY FATHER!), DJ Nintendo(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!), Killafox, Fernando representing TEAM SEXY! LOL; Reno is awesome! Tier and Cass are madd fun! It's always a pleasure to be around you guys and enjoying our Friday night! If I am missing anyone else I GIVE YA A SHOUT OUT RIGHT NOW! ROAR!!!!!! LOL.

PC, KIP, RON, COMP, KUBUU, JUSTIN WONG, NOEL! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???

I think I just named the entire cast of smash players for NYC. ONLY IN AMERICA! LOL

Hax COMBO!!! LOLMAOL

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Alright so...I asked Bum about seeding me and Wes together and he says Ace did the seeding.

So Wes asks Ace if he did the seeding and he says he didn't.

I know you guys don't want us to win...but underhanded **** like that is kind of unnecessary.

Jman - sorry about that thrashing, but i'm understanding how to fight DDD now...ask Leo.

Leo - I'll be honest with you, that was a very smart thing picking metaknight and that stage to stir things up, because that threw me off really good. Though I don't know if you'll have too many other one-hit tricks left after I ban that next time we play.

Dial - ...yeah sorry about that too...don't pick DDD? =b

Reno - That was a good finish, but I seriously do not intend to offend you when I say that you taught me a good lesson, now I know that if you don't really know how to fight snake, just about ANYBODY can beat you with him. I'll learn to approach him and then we will see what's up :lick:.

D1 - Congrats! Getting better! Betcha happy about not running into me though =D

Still the 9 hammer king xD..ggs to all see you scruffy punks next week

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Alright so...I asked Bum about seeding me and Wes together and he says Ace did the seeding.

I know you guys don't want us to win...but underhanded **** like that is kind of unnecessary.

Jman - sorry about that thrashing, but i'm understanding how to fight DDD now...ask Leo.

Leo - I'll be honest with you, that was a very smart thing picking metaknight and that stage to stir things up, because that threw me off really good. Though I don't know if you'll have too many other one-hit tricks left after I ban that next time we play.

Reno - That was a good finish, but I seriously do not intend to offend you when I say that you taught me a good lesson, now I know that if you don't really know how to fight snake, just about ANYBODY can beat you with him. I'll learn to approach him and then we will see what's up :lick:.

Quoted for complete disgust.

'Humble' is definitely not in this guy's vocabulary...

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Honestly man...you weren't there for what I said to any of these guys at the time, so you really don't know anything.

But that doesn't stop you from talking about it does it?

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
He spelled our team name wrong xD Care-Bairs. And yes weeklies went off great some very exciting **** toward the end came down to the very last match.

And awesome meeting all of you guys took me in as your own ;_; and if some of ya didn't play me i'm the white boy that mains Mario, had the brown hat on.

EDIT: If you guys want AIM Me. Messiindamind.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
He spelled our team name wrong xD Care-Bairs. And yes weeklies went off great some very exciting **** toward the end came down to the very last match.

And awesome meeting all of you guys took me in as your own ;_; and if some of ya didn't play me i'm the white boy that mains Mario, had the brown hat on.

EDIT: If you guys want AIM Me. Messiindamind.
yo whatsup I was the guy who teamed with BX, you kind of gave me the "no shot" lecture when I said i was playing reno and bum which turned out to be 100% true

i dont do gb but i do play online if the connection is green or better I'll AIM you

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
yo whatsup I was the guy who teamed with BX, you kind of gave me the "no shot" lecture when I said i was playing reno and bum which turned out to be 100% true

i dont do gb but i do play online if the connection is green or better I'll AIM you
LOL i didnt mean you had no shot, i just said reno is....azn and well ya....xD

Venom NY

Smash Lord
LMAO I remember hearing ya scream about that trip lmao eventually that was gonna happen to sunm1,trip into a hammer its brawl baby lmao

try being sonic and fight a diddy and theres mad bannas on the ****ing floor thats just pure gay

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Dude I so wanted u as my first match in the weekly. I get mad hype off mario dittos!!! I barely see any other mario mains other than myself lol

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
haha i hate dittos but ya it would be fun maybe later we can get a game in on Wifi if im at nox's house.
I still don't own a wii ;_;

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
we have marios here?!?!? o_O i live in brooklyn but at the moment i'm in school in rochester. where should i go for tournaments when i gets back??

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
LMAO I remember hearing ya scream about that trip lmao eventually that was gonna happen to sunm1,trip into a hammer its brawl baby lmao

try being sonic and fight a diddy and theres mad bannas on the ****ing floor thats just pure gay
Pick up the bananas and do glide toss combos with them. Sonic's glide toss is ridiculous. A lot of people don't realize that cause sonic has no projectiles of his own. When I fight Diddy with CF I take every opportunity I can to use his bananas to my advantage.(CF's glide toss is ridiculous too ^__^)

-__-

Smash Ace

Not if i ban it first like i did Luigi's ;)

Top Bottom