• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Im never gunna quit haha seriously though people should show up to the weeklies more , even if its just for friendlies (do they even allow that) lol but i dont mind getting friendlies in with people if thats motivation for some other people to come . Ny is too talented and brawl is coming out soon why quit now ? lets finish this up strong =D

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Im never gunna quit haha seriously though people should show up to the weeklies more , even if its just for friendlies (do they even allow that) lol but i dont mind getting friendlies in with people if thats motivation for some other people to come . Ny is too talented and brawl is coming out soon why quit now ? lets finish this up strong =D
when brawl rears its auto combo head everyone will show up

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
when brawl rears its auto combo head everyone will show up
FINALLY A SMASHER WITH MUSIC APPRECIATION!! BET ON IT BET ON IT!!! :laugh:

And also Big T I'm sueing you. I look forward to meeting you in person at the next weekly ..possibly?! Maybe.... I will be forwarding all the legal documents to you at this weekly..possibly :laugh: kbye enjoy ur lawsuit

D1

Banned via Administration
d1 is mad beast and is underapprecited by some people im not gonna say who.
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro...sometimes regardless of how good/bad I do @ weeklies I usually have low self esteem...but keep it to myself cuz there's no point of typing a blog out on the smashboards for pplz to skip (*disclaimer* not aimed @ Dark Pch. *disclaimer end*).

Oh yeah PC we need to get some matchzies in...we haven't played in like forever X_x.

Btw fun friendlies VanZ I won't be surprised if you pull Shiek out next weekly.

Cia

das kwl
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro...sometimes regardless of how good/bad I do @ weeklies I usually have low self esteem...but keep it to myself cuz there's no point of typing a blog out on the smashboards for pplz to skip (*disclaimer* not aimed @ Dark Pch. *disclaimer end*).

Oh yeah PC we need to get some matchzies in...we haven't played in like forever X_x.

Btw fun friendlies VanZ I won't be surprised if you pull Shiek out next weekly.
wtf?? ur the last person I'd see as having low self esteem because ur maddd good. We always seem to bump into each other in tournament and I make sure I try as hard as I can because the slightest mistake will get me *****. and our matches always come down to.. the.. wireeeee.

so yes we are gonna get friendlies. and I am gonna randomly pull out sheik..

and maybe some jiggz

:D

R3N0

Smash Lord
D1: yeah reno good ****!
Vanz: Yeha reno you too good

Vanz + D1 : yo lets pay for reno's entry to the next tournamnet cuase hes so good!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
and I'm not going to the weekly unless pc goes there and plays me in like 20 friendlies
At least let me get the chance to play PC. All the times I met him, I NEVER gotten the chance to play him because of god-like events got in the way....-_-

Let me get 4 stocked by him XD

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
D1 imo is THE best top tier player in NYC, nobody sees it though cause he reaches inconcievable levels of nervousness. D1 if you stopped getting nervous you'd easily handle top 3 with no sweat.

Posting saying you're quitting is just a contest to see how many people beg you not to.

HAY GUYZ I G0T 4 PPLZ BEGGN YES!

Put it this way, even if there's just 10-15 ppl going to the weeklies, if you still can't place top 3 then you STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOOT FOR.

I know all of you would love to be able to consistently claim a top spot, look at VanZ he's doing it! (but that's because some of us are hiatus-ing our real chars *wink*)

Stop whining, and keep playing until you earn a right to want to quit, everyone I see except for DA are pretty much new-age players, so you still have people to beat. I know ALL of you would love to claim ''I was the first person outside of DA to end Bum's streak''. Ah such a glorious title that would be, eh?

Or if you are tired of beating people too easily and want to give yourself something fun to do, do what me and Wes are doing! What a new world of challenge it is to use Yoshi in tourney!

There's always something to do at the weekly, 10 ppl or not.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
No johnz ******.
It is true about people putitn that they quit on the boards, they want attention. Face it, NOBODY CARES!!
Wat people should be caring about is gettin 4 stocked by my lighting fast bowser that is now my best. Wes ur a noob, Quit life. KF has the talent all day papa get at us. We will run NY, anywayz i hope brawl is a good game tho. Im not really feelin the game so far for some reason but im still hyped.

R3N0

Smash Lord
cause dire is 2D.

Dire: Oh mang reno you mad good

D1 + Dire + Vanz : LETS ALL CHIP IN FOR RENOS ENTRY FEE!!!

btw i think D1 is one of the best in the city for sure. but i mean you know.. he def. needs to stop being nervous..

D1 has taught me mad nuff about the game and now im scrubbing people in LI LEFT N RIGHT! what!!! get at me.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
D1 imo is THE best top tier player in NYC, nobody sees it though cause he reaches inconcievable levels of nervousness. D1 if you stopped getting nervous you'd easily handle top 3 with no sweat.

Posting saying you're quitting is just a contest to see how many people beg you not to.

HAY GUYZ I G0T 4 PPLZ BEGGN YES!

Put it this way, even if there's just 10-15 ppl going to the weeklies, if you still can't place top 3 then you STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOOT FOR.

I know all of you would love to be able to consistently claim a top spot, look at VanZ he's doing it! (but that's because some of us are hiatus-ing our real chars *wink*)

Stop whining, and keep playing until you earn a right to want to quit, everyone I see except for DA are pretty much new-age players, so you still have people to beat. I know ALL of you would love to claim ''I was the first person outside of DA to end Bum's streak''. Ah such a glorious title that would be, eh?

Or if you are tired of beating people too easily and want to give yourself something fun to do, do what me and Wes are doing! What a new world of challenge it is to use Yoshi in tourney!

There's always something to do at the weekly, 10 ppl or not.
i agree with dire which is why (some of u saw) my luigi,who is mad fun to use,and yea sometimes i think people do want attention.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I'M QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTING N I WANT ALL UR ATTENTION ON ME I NO CARE, I SAID I NOOOOOO CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... yup i said it. i might actually go bak in friendlys/training if people ask me, which killa n ace ask me n so did wes. call me

Cia

das kwl
the sad thing is.. I would go to none of those colleges.. but I would go to NG or somthin like that if people wanna play smash

by the way, this thread got ***** by like 72548352 miscellaneous people

Hax

Smash Champion
the sad thing is.. I would go to none of those colleges.. but I would go to NG or somthin like that if people wanna play smash

by the way, this thread got ***** by like 72548352 miscellaneous people
this thread got ***** the moment you first posted in it.

fixed :dizzy:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Attention Crazy Fckin Offer All 2d Fighter Players Check This Out!!!

My boy chris who also plays MvC2 is a computer expert/hacker. Hell Hack any of your PS2s, PSPs, or Xboxs to play any game that you desire.

Prefferably the Xbox. IMO the things the does to Xboxs are crazy. You can play Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, Gamboy Color, Sega Genisis, SUPER NINTENDO, nes, Stepmania "Dance Dance Revolution Simulator with any songs you want!, most 2d fighters including MvC2 and all the xbox games you desire and even sometimes get ones 2-3 months before they come out! He already has Manhunt 2 UNCUT!!!! but for PS2. Its a good deal. Hes very experiecned and has done it over 100x. My Xbox is the ****. :amazed: :wgrin: Thats not even counting what the ps2 offers but I like the xbox better. =)

He does this for a living because unfortunately he cant find a job but is more qualified than most even with super high paying jobs. I will be at w2z friday unfortunately he wont be able to make it but any request let me know its really good. And his name is Chris and he IHNCs own Jam *****! The peach. lol.

P.S. He also fixes computers and builds them.

~4Sh0

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ yaaaay at hax and his legendary VaNz bashing posts.

fosho - jam ***** is my hero. I want him to hack everything of mine.. lolz

Venom NY

Smash Lord
My boy chris who also plays MvC2 is a computer expert/hacker. Hell Hack any of your PS2s, PSPs, or Xboxs to play any game that you desire.

Prefferably the Xbox. IMO the things the does to Xboxs are crazy. You can play Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, Gamboy Color, Sega Genisis, SUPER NINTENDO, nes, Stepmania "Dance Dance Revolution Simulator with any songs you want!, most 2d fighters including MvC2 and all the xbox games you desire and even sometimes get ones 2-3 months before they come out! He already has Manhunt 2 UNCUT!!!! but for PS2. Its a good deal. Hes very experiecned and has done it over 100x. My Xbox is the ****. :amazed: :wgrin: Thats not even counting what the ps2 offers but I like the xbox better. =)

He does this for a living because unfortunately he cant find a job but is more qualified than most even with super high paying jobs. I will be at w2z friday unfortunately he wont be able to make it but any request let me know its really good. And his name is Chris and he IHNCs own Jam *****! The peach. lol.

~4Sh0
how much to mod ps2?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

~4Sh0
Meh.

I soft-modded my xbox on my own

On my xbox
--------------

Gameboy + games
NES + games
SNES + games
Genesis + games
N64 + games
MAME + games
DOOM
Duke Nukem
Xbox Media Player
Xbox Game Loader (run games from the HD)
And a bunch of other random homebrew games from some sites

And I thought MvC was the only one with a working emulator rom at the moment...

That's the first I'm hearing about MvC2...

Is there anything Ron doesn't do?

*struts away from thread*

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Meh.

I soft-modded my xbox on my own

On my xbox
--------------

Gameboy + games
NES + games
SNES + games
Genesis + games
N64 + games
MAME + games
DOOM
Duke Nukem
Xbox Media Player
Xbox Game Loader (run games from the HD)
And a bunch of other random homebrew games from some sites

And I thought MvC was the only one with a working emulator rom at the moment...

That's the first I'm hearing about MvC2...

Is there anything Ron doesn't do?

*struts away from thread*
yea but thats not it he does wayyyy more stuff that hardly anyone can do. and its not emulation for mvc2 its the actual iso. nikkas 100% full proof!

Top Bottom