• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Bluray and Big T you guys teamin for the next weekly?

Teams is all the rage!

Btw thanks for all the love guys <3 I give it back to ya'll tenfold.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
My boy chris who also plays MvC2 is a computer expert/hacker. Hell Hack any of your PS2s, PSPs, or Xboxs to play any game that you desire.

Prefferably the Xbox. IMO the things the does to Xboxs are crazy. You can play Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, Gamboy Color, Sega Genisis, SUPER NINTENDO, nes, Stepmania "Dance Dance Revolution Simulator with any songs you want!, most 2d fighters including MvC2 and all the xbox games you desire and even sometimes get ones 2-3 months before they come out! He already has Manhunt 2 UNCUT!!!! but for PS2. Its a good deal. Hes very experiecned and has done it over 100x. My Xbox is the ****. :amazed: :wgrin: Thats not even counting what the ps2 offers but I like the xbox better. =)

He does this for a living because unfortunately he cant find a job but is more qualified than most even with super high paying jobs. I will be at w2z friday unfortunately he wont be able to make it but any request let me know its really good. And his name is Chris and he IHNCs own Jam *****! The peach. lol.

P.S. He also fixes computers and builds them.

~4Sh0

Dude u mad late. I hacked everything except ps3 and i do kno how to mess wit that too. Ppl saw me playin jpn games on wii/ BANKAI!!!

D1

ROFL @ RON

and Ninjalink my DS and Wii been hacked as well PSP on the way I just need a copy of Lumines or GTA Liberty City Stories (the first versions) to be able to downgrade.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now its a battle on who can hack better than the other person and who is the man on hacking? Interesting. I have been away for too long..............*shakes head*

Cia

das kwl
I'm bored.. I wanna play jigglypuff at the weekly. it was fun last time..

and I'm glad to see that more people will be coming this time. let's try and get a good 25 people :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wes (if you see this post)

I cant MM your samus. More important things came up, and I cant risk loseing 2 MM's. Or else its not loseing to you that I have to worry about. The bills are. Sorry dude. But Im willing to play your samus for the hell of it. I can also do the 2 buck MM with your Marth, or you can use Samus. Whatever you want.

So these things are with the same rules as before right, they start at 6PM and all? I look foward to playing some of you. This should be fun

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg D1 ur sig gives me seizures lol ... and ummm i'm going to the weekly YAYYYYYYY .... well i'm happy about that ... i doubt anyone is lol ... btw .... get at my CF .... o also my sheik avatar looks real cool ... i alwasy loved that part in the intro to melee

Cia

das kwl
ok, I'm gonna need a partner this week. I'm trying to team with many different people to find compatability. priority goes to crew members, but if anybody wants to team, let me know

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok, I'm gonna need a partner this week. I'm trying to team with many different people to find compatability. priority goes to crew members, but if anybody wants to team, let me know
Maybe.....Im debating within teams and singles, I never dude both.

I'll team with you if you want that is if I decide to team.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yooo yallz better get ready cuz me n D1 is gonna BEAST

get at us!! TEAM ... PICTOCHAT!!!

or.. team KAKASHI!
cause we def make fun of everyone's voices when we practice
we even did a mock crew battle D.A. (D1) vs IHNC (Reno)

It was Dire, Wes, Raffy, D1, and I forgot who else vs
Zro for some reason at the time.., Tec9, Tec0, 4Sho, and starz!!
lol obviously IHNC WON. cause my top tiers are > D1's low tiers. cept maybe his yoshi which is beast.

LATERZZZZ

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yooo yallz better get ready cuz me n D1 is gonna BEAST

get at us!! TEAM ... PICTOCHAT!!!

or.. team KAKASHI!
cause we def make fun of everyone's voices when we practice
we even did a mock crew battle D.A. (D1) vs IHNC (Reno)

It was Dire, Wes, Raffy, D1, and I forgot who else vs
Zro for some reason at the time.., Tec9, Tec0, 4Sho, and starz!!
lol obviously IHNC WON. cause my top tiers are > D1's low tiers. cept maybe his yoshi which is beast.

LATERZZZZ
lol wow thats crazy

D1

ROFLMAO @ Reno lets do it again...my Ganon/Samus/and GW got better ^_^.

LOL get at my sig...FOX IS BROKEN IN BRAWL YAYUHZ!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey vanz, if you're going to the weekly this week, remember we got our MMs.

My Peach Vs. your Bowser - $1 MM. Gotta get that rematch :D

My Peach Vs. Your IC - I remember you said that IC 'counters' Peach, and that you'd MM any Peach player to prove them wrong. Time to prove it XD

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!.......................... 2 dollar MM my Peach against your DK. :D

Who else is going so I could MM them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry guys, I'm not gonna make it to this one. Things came up and I cant be wasting my money. So Vanz, find another partner. Sorry dude, maybe next time I'll show to play with you all. Life first, smash second.

Cia

das kwl
no probz D.pch

I might just enter singles anywayz. teams isn't so fun to me anymore..

Rockin - I'll except both of your money matches

D1

Where's my sig?

: ( I think SWF banned it WAHHHHHH!!!!

Its like that lost episode of Pokemon where the Porygons did flash and gave every kid in Japan seizures : (.

No freedom of speech...1st amendment my arse.

Hax

Smash Champion
if jesus doesn't go to this weekly i will team with d1 or vanz.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I wanna come to these so badly but why are they on a Monday >.>... I want to get some matches in with Newyorks finest. Im a philly player who needs tourny matches.

Top Bottom