• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gConrh4Ovzc

get at my stop in front of people mindgames Ps: mad old
Ice Climbers return. Good ish Hal. All that crap i heard bout them being taken out. wth would they do that to those adorable little b' stards for. well it's good to see them and they look adorable er. Oh and i do that stop in front of people mindgame alot. it's goo stuff.

Cia

das kwl
OMFG, YOU *****ES ARE ALL DONE FOR!!!!

my ice climbers are back?!?!

can you say wobbling in brawl. and they'll too dumb to ban it this time.

yaaaayuhzzz for me gettin to keep my mains.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
OMFG, YOU *****ES ARE ALL DONE FOR!!!!

my ice climbers are back?!?!

can you say wobbling in brawl. and they'll too dumb to ban it this time.

yaaaayuhzzz for me gettin to keep my mains.
was there really a doubt that ic were not gonna come back?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I hope you all have gotten around the whole quitting epidemic.
I think they forgotten about it.

And yay for Ice Climbers for coming back. I think they're just gonna get ride of the clones (like Doctor Mario, Ganon, and Pichu.) The Only exception characters could be Luigi and hopefully Y.Link....><

Brookman

Smash Hero
I dunno, I think they were fine in melee. Doing anything like that just cause of wobbling would really just ruin the character completely.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
yo big t did u ever do that mario ditto ? i beat up alot of peeps wit jiggs 2day : p but i still need some more marth practice

Hax

Smash Champion
yo that weekly was the ****.. get at me and jesus for coming back after 2 months and getting 2nd place.

here are the teams placings i know of:
1.pc/cort
2.jesus/hax
3.dionis/alukard
4.bum/dire
5.teczero/vanz

i didn't enter singles i just know that PC split with bum for first, cort got 3rd, and jesus got 5th. vanz has the full results so he should be posting them up shortly. :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Man....awsome weekly today. SHOUT OUTZ!

Vanz - 4 MMs and none of them was really won =/, but that's okay. the experiance was needed. Sorry if I annoyed you with the 'you know what' ^^;; those were some excellent matches though.

Cort - thanks for playing me. Guess I need to get better with peach so I can give you a more decent match.

PC - Wow...just...wow. O____o I'm DEFINITLY putting that match in the memory book XD. None the less, awsome match. I finally got to play you after all this time. I can see why you're such an inspiration to many space animal players (especially Falco). I gotta play you again sometime in another MM (hopefully I can last longer and take another stock...XD;; )

Big T - Awwwwww yeah, nice Mario, man. Gotta play some more.

Starz - Sorry I didn't stay longer. =/

Blackenes, Wes, Bum, Jash- Sorry I didn't stay longer for our MM. I was looking forward to playing ya. =/

Hax

Smash Champion
extra shoutouts

-brian for letting me stay over his house and being mad good at teams lol ^_^ thanks and good ****
-jesus for being a mad good teams partner.. sorry we fought over some things. :(
-zro for being a g. >_> hope you're doing alright man
-blackanese for being w2z security
-d1 for being mah doo and d1's brother for being ******** lol
-rockin, thanks for lending me that $2 man i needed it, lol. i'll get it back to you asap.
-pc/cort for being too good at teams and coming down to this weekly!! good teams matches guys i hope you do well at that tourney over in the west coast. also nice falcon cort. :)

Cia

das kwl
Results

haii gaiiz.. so here are the results

singles

1) Bum
PC Chris
3) Cort
4) Starzonedge
5) Wes
Jman
7) VaNz
KillaFox
9) D1
Alukard
Reno
Hazzard
13) Hoyo
DJ Nintendo
Ninjalink
Dan! (GK)
17) Big-T
Taka
G-money
x4FoSho4x
Blu Ray
Craig
Esko

Doubles (Top 3)

1. PC Chris + Cort
2. Jman + Hax
3. Alukard + Dionis

Good Games to everyone. That's what I call a fukkin weekly!!

** also D1, sorry if it seemed like a snapped at you. I was on the phone getting some bad news. I didn't know who it was that pounced on me like that, I just know it was the wrong time.. lolz. and I'm gonna see if ace can put us in seperate brackets because it's not fair to us that we always have to fight each other like first or second round.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooooo today was mad fun ... thats how weeklies should b ... but screw alll ya niggz that didn't enter doubles ... it really sucked that its only 6 teams every weekly ... cmon people ... eveyone loves teams ^_^ but yea good **** to mad heads... jaden i was rooting for u against cort ... =\ ... u still the king of stichface tho ... lucky @$$ lol ... and to jesus and hax LMFAO @ the arguin on corneria lmfao ... o man that **** is hilarious lol ... and ROTFL at jesus shining my foot that was supposed to KICK U ... u lucky i didn't scream ISAIIIII then it would have been over lol ... pc ... why ... why sheik >_> ... grrr good games ... i didn't get beat as bad as i thought i was gonna ... i <3 the tec bros for coming and the rest of the NJ people that i love ^_^ ... WES ... ur mad smart man .. it doesn't matter who u use ... ur still mad smart ^_^ ... good games =)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
singles

1) Silven
PC Chris
3) Cort
4) Starzonedge
5) Wes
Jman
7) VaNz
KillaFox
9) D1
Alukard
Reno
Hazzard
13) Hoyo
DJ Nintendo
Ninjalink
Dan! (GK)
17) Big-T
Taka
G-money
x4FoSho4x
Blu Ray
Craig
Esko

Doubles (Top 3)

1. Silven + LVL9 Ganondorf
2. Jman + Hax
3. Alukard + Dionis

Wow I'm pretty amazing....

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
singles

1) Silven
PC Chris
3) Cort
4) Starzonedge
5) Wes
Jman
7) VaNz
KillaFox
9) D1
Alukard
Reno
Hazzard
13) Hoyo
DJ Nintendo
Ninjalink
Dan! (GK)
17) Big-T
Taka
G-money
x4FoSho4x
Blu Ray
Craig
Esko

Doubles (Top 3)

1. Silven + LVL9 Ganondorf
2. Jman + Hax
3. Alukard + Dionis

Wow I'm pretty amazing....
Top tier Material as usual, Silven :D

Hax

Smash Champion
wow silven is beastly.. as of today i am a coconut-head btw

o man brian that arguing on corneria was godly.. 'why the **** you pick this stage *****,' 'where else are we supposed to go stupid,' 'i dont know youre the falcon you tell me,' 'corneria is what i told you dammit,' 'THEN WHY THE **** ARE WE GETTING *****,' 'ok thats it'

*dthrow stomp stomp dsmash knee knee*
*uthrow jab uthrow stomp side-b dsmash bair*
brian: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
*shine in the foot*
GAME!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz mad fun 2day guys glad i got to see cort play and play him even if he only picked his marth vs me o well watever o and pc picked luigi O_O random

PC - glad i got to play u 2day ure luigi was mad random >_< btw ure CF is amazing at tech chasing foxes im pretty shocked u do SO well vs foxes when u r CF

cort - good set i guess lol i didnt know u played marth O_O lolz still fun

SWAT - i still <3 u but u **** me in smash too much >_>

vanz - sry bout my teamwork we probably coulda done better T_T o well the teams were only consisting of ubers anyway >_> lol

jash - good stuff lolz ure Yl is mad impressive lolz good stuff my dude

bum - ure still too good lmao good set 2day lmao i wanted to play u more but ure always in some tourney match T_T

dire - ure yoshi owns lol me and u vs pc and cort wuz mad funny yoshi did some stuff i never thought possible lmao good stuff

ummm...... yea... get back to others.....

but b4 that i <3 D1 cuz he is a BEAST k XD

Venom NY

Smash Lord
wow silven is beastly.. as of today i am a coconut-head btw

o man brian that arguing on corneria was godly.. 'why the **** you pick this stage *****,' 'where else are we supposed to go stupid,' 'i dont know youre the falcon you tell me,' 'corneria is what i told you dammit,' 'THEN WHY THE **** ARE WE GETTING *****,' 'ok thats it'

*dthrow stomp stomp dsmash knee knee*
*uthrow jab uthrow stomp side-b dsmash bair*
brian: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
*shine in the foot*
GAME!
**** yo if if corneria wasnt so gay and like threw me off the stage mad randomly we would won :chuckle::chuckle: told ya son that when we play in tournament its different than wen we play at home and to ya broke *** ****** that came for freee ya mad lucky ace didnt charge ya

D1

Banned via Administration
I definitely shoutout the whole NYC smash community for stepping it up and finally showing ya'll colors by entering again.

It got me all hype still wanting to play smash tomorrow.

Anyone doing anything tomorrow smash-wise?

I wanna train, play, attend a tourney SOMETHING!

D1's feenin' get at him.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
me and bum played for the title we just split the money. i won though =)

Good weekly again, good to see everyone. I <3 NYC
Good stuff to jesus and hax on teams, you guys are too good.
Bum is tooo good i got some lucky breaks in the finals lol.
Fun stuff hanging out with all the DA boys after the tournament.
Good seeing all the regulars, Killabox,Acemarf, Vanz, Alucard, d1 ect
seeya guys next week =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm....seems like I missed quite a party eh? Even the beast Cort was there. Life sucks with things to take care of. I so gotta make a return to these things, and the way things are looking, not even sure I can go to the KF tournament. Thank whoever invented bills and jobs that take too long to get -_____- '

I'll make my return soon enough. Dont worry though, I have been playing smash, practicing and learning. So I still got it. But better.....well I think anyway. I'll have to get some games with you all. Smell ya laterz.

Cia

das kwl
me and bum played for the title we just split the money. i won though =)

Good weekly again, good to see everyone. I <3 NYC
Good stuff to jesus and hax on teams, you guys are too good.
Bum is tooo good i got some lucky breaks in the finals lol.
Fun stuff hanging out with all the DA boys after the tournament.
Good seeing all the regulars, Killabox,Acemarf, Vanz, Alucard, d1 ect
seeya guys next week =D
yaaay ur coming back. lolz, I want some more matches :D

R3N0

Smash Lord
pc likes free money =D

ill get back at him for my dollar @ his g n dub.

btw i think some smash is going on @ hofstra this after noon when i wake up. get @ me

call or aim me ill get to you as soon as i wake.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Really gay that Smashboards was messing up for so long, I missed a chance to train with D1 for the day. =/

Hopefully, I'll have better luck tomorrow. Anybody free tomorrow?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This sucks but I cant make it to anymore weeklies for this month. my **** bill is nearly 90 bucks. And I dont have a job. I apply but get no where. I applied for one last week. maybe I'll get it before the KF tournament. and if not, I cant go to it. So all the matches I had planned with people, wont happen. sorry but Im azzed out on this one. I cant do teams or singles. Geez, this freaking sucks. So by the looks of it, I wont be seeing you guys for a while. I'll return soon once I get things straighten out. But for now, Im out of the smash community until I can solve this lil problem. See ya around peoples.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
**** yo if if corneria wasnt so gay and like threw me off the stage mad randomly we would won :chuckle::chuckle: told ya son that when we play in tournament its different than wen we play at home and to ya broke *** ****** that came for freee ya mad lucky ace didnt charge ya

:( He charged me....

Oh and Dark Pch. It helps when you apply to multiple jobs..don't depend on one place to hire you...ever....you're in NYC where theres tons of people looking for jobs so you have to put yourself wayyy out there in as many places as you can. Try snagajob.com, craigslist jobs, or just go to the store in person and speak with the manager and ask if they need anyone.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Everybody, im too nice that is all lol. My bowser is also way too good, get at him.
Hes a edgeguard machine.

Who wants to team wit me for the next one?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
[/SIZE]

:( He charged me....

Oh and Dark Pch. It helps when you apply to multiple jobs..don't depend on one place to hire you...ever....you're in NYC where theres tons of people looking for jobs so you have to put yourself wayyy out there in as many places as you can. Try snagajob.com, craigslist jobs, or just go to the store in person and speak with the manager and ask if they need anyone.
I do, I apply everywhere. and I get nothing, Im in a foster home so I have my own free while and such. and I get paid nearly 100 every month. and most of that goes to bills I have to pay, the rest is stuff I need, which leaves me lil to play with you all. Im just unlucky for now.

Top Bottom