• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
Yeah I never got the chance to team w/ Vanz...so I took it upon myself to team w/ him for the Zenith...

...get at me?
ha ha reno >_<..

nahh, I'm just playin. but me and d1 Never teamed before. not even in friendlies, so what better way to see how it goes than at the zenith??

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
VANZ HOW U TEAMIN WITH D1 SON!?? i def .called it if d1 didnt team w/ starz.. so back youir **** up
yo reno me and u should team and mess them up >_<

O_O i said it >_>

lolz jk i dont think i can make it T_T o well gl guys :smash:

dire - yea he wuz ... lol mad fun we should play friendly teams more >_> mad fun :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
so is there gonna b a weekly ... cu zi mean wat happens to my free entree ?? just wana kno ... and uhhh ... i'm coming for that 1st place at zenith in doubles ... F wat u herd ... i'm gonna b practicing

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol @ HBK! I told ya to keep it a secret >.<!!!

j/k XD

Anyway, if anyone's interested...this match has to wayy to many QUIT LIFEs to number...especially what happens on the last stock...

Ketubato 10 Machdash CF vs. Shu Falco

Regardless of who's playing just watch what happens last stock LMAO.

I couldn't stop yelling QUIT!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

j/k XD

Anyway, if anyone's interested...this match has to wayy to many QUIT LIFEs to number...especially what happens on the last stock...

omfg that is TOO GOOD lolz im bout to die right now .... omg .. ok im ok ... thats too funny

KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moment indeed:)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman

j/k XD

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
wow. ok that match was hysterical... now who wants to team with TAG for Zenith?? :laugh:
just gimme your name/age/sex/sexual orientation.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
wow. ok that match was hysterical... now who wants to team with TAG for Zenith?? :laugh:
just gimme your name/age/sex/sexual orientation.
i'll team with u. my real name is gordon aka gmoney, afro. i seen u a couple of times at w2z but never played u. if u want to evaluate me or anything we can play whenever u want, i drive so gettin around is not a problem. just reply to this post and let me know, or u can call my cell. my number is 516 850 8078 and my aim is scrapecity (if i'me home i'm on)... and i'm a dude and i'm straight (dont know y u wanted that info).

Venom NY

Smash Lord

j/k XD

QUIIT he did NOT mean to do that falcon punch they were both scared out of their minds u can tell how u miss SO MANY EASY DAIRS QUIT SHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RXVA_RDzxss

everyone must watch no johns best game ever next to smash

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow that was mad funny ... D1 ... get ***** ... but falco definately needs to quit smash ... anyway ... is there gonna b a weekly this coming week?? and wat happens to my free entree if not ???

Cia

das kwl
dammit ace marth. the people want a weekly. but not a really expensive weekly. just make it known "DO NOT COME TO THE WEEKLY IF IT WILL HURT YOUR CHANCES OF COMING TO THE ZENITH"

doesn't that work??

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i totally agree with vanz ... i mean i want my free entree ... also another shot at winning the freaking teams money to pay for my zenith with it ... not ****ing 3rd again for the 10th week in a row ... we only got 2nd once in 9 weeks ... wtf every other time it was 3rd lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Dans back in action, that ***** will **** all that lives. Hes gettin too godly. Hes receiving direct training from god himself. I know i say this alot but my bowser is now an indestructable beast. "PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG BOWSER ALL DAI PAPA!!!!!!!!"

BUM163

Smash Lord
zeneith should b a good one n i'm gonna try 2 go in there non drunk,fully rested n ready 2 do sum damage. ya better bring ya a+ game to the battlefield motha suckas.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo anyone that wants to team with me (tag) post up b!tches :laugh:
if i go i would team wit u although i doubt ill go T_T

then again.... >_> lolz o well watever we will see lol

btw this is so seeming like complete spam so look for another teammate cuz im not positive that is if u wanted to team wit me >_>

i know i do cuz tagzero combos are too good :)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

Alukard

Smash Hero
DIONIS QUIT FOR THAT SHO MAN ... OMFG ... ITS LIKE ... wow ... anyway ... everyone prepare to get beasted on at zenith ... no johns ... me and dionis are getting trained by the best teams in nyc ... and we are soon to take the title ... so GET AT US ^_^

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I live in NYC and I've been wanting to play with some new people and get some more experience. I can't seem to find a clear date, time, and location for any upcoming events. Is there anything coming up soon?

D1

Banned via Administration
Get at me and VanZ's untested but already approved team! GET AT ME KIX CEREAL! >_>; btw...One more weekly or better yet, a festeezy could work...*looks* @ WK!

Dan! We must battle!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
OMFG
y am i getting a wii in a couple of days now... cus its OFFICAL brawl has online play... just been confirmed on the site.. omg this **** is so good it made my **** hard

Cia

das kwl
i might just do a small weekly after all.....MAYBE. lol. if i do decide to do it it'll only be 5$ to enter teams or singles. so for the love of me do me a favor and get there early like idk sayyy 5pm.
ok, does this mean that mean registration starts at 5 or the tournament starts at 5??

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Hey, I live in NYC and I've been wanting to play with some new people and get some more experience. I can't seem to find a clear date, time, and location for any upcoming events. Is there anything coming up soon?
NYC tends to be sloppy when it comes to verifying events.

Anyways, there are the weeklies (none this week, though) then there is Zenith which is next week on the 28th and 29th of September. You should visit the Tournament Section if you're looking for major tournaments. The weeklies are pretty small and cramped/loud/hot/disgusting but if you're up for it then just look at the first page of this topic.

Top Bottom