• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
NYC tends to be sloppy when it comes to verifying events.

Anyways, there are the weeklies (none this week, though) then there is Zenith which is next week on the 28th and 29th of September. You should visit the Tournament Section if you're looking for major tournaments. The weeklies are pretty small and cramped/loud/hot/disgusting but if you're up for it then just look at the first page of this topic.
There's a weekly this week...everyone come @ 5pm regardless...stfu and quit life.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
so yea i have to work on friday regardless of a weekly or not.......so yea a WEEKLY IT IS!!!!:)

now ya have to spend ya friday wit me.....ACE. lol. so yea 5$ a tourny....have fun. dont enter if u wont have enuff for Zenith. u will be dissapointed. Zenith will own.

Cassidy has officially destroyed 50, Lil wayne, T.I, and Young Joc.....in one Song....omg that **** is soooo ****!in beast wow Cass is a monsta. that is all.

To Lil Wayne: " i cop the uncoppable nigg@ u cant stop the unstoppable nigg@ i pop a shot to u nigg@z and i was like a pop to u nigg@z i gave u a flow adopted u nigg@z i did a lot for u Nigg@z and this the ***** thanks i get, u my son u should thank my D!ck u take my shlt flip it around and now u think u sick i guess u think u cass but i think u trash and ill spank that *** u aint ***** wit me u wouldnt even rap like that if it wasnt for me...WOW.... i been had my weight up, how u gonna battle me wit a style that i made up....WOW..."

to 50: " he might've sold a million records but the boy pie he might got millions a dollaz but the boy bi---sexual nigg@ stop tryin trick ur fanz when u kno that its a man layin next to u nigg@ if u gay come out the closet be proffesional nigg@ its some gay make-up artist that done slept wit u nigg@ if i shoot u and u live u'll be a vegetable nigg@ so stay the *** off my testicles nigg@ i been sick wit it and i could spit it wit the best of u ****** and i could care less about the rest of u ****** i got a bunch of new songs thats exceptional nigg@ my **** hot its a hip hop collectable ***** my album is impeccable ***** so my release date will be the day that mark the death of u nigg@ i got goons in every hood that'll step to u nigg@ u aint safe cuz security protectin u nigg@ u a rat and i'll never have respect for u nigg@ but god bless no success to u nigg@.

need i say more.....he is the best rapper alive.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
so yea i have to work on friday regardless of a weekly or not.......so yea a WEEKLY IT IS!!!!:)

now ya have to spend ya friday wit me.....ACE. lol. so yea 5$ a tourny....have fun. dont enter if u wont have enuff for Zenith. u will be dissapointed. Zenith will own.

Cassidy has officially destroyed 50, Lil wayne, T.I, and Young Joc.....in one Song....omg that **** is soooo ****!in beast wow Cass is a monsta. that is all.

To Lil Wayne: " i cop the uncoppable nigg@ u cant stop the unstoppable nigg@ i pop a shot to u nigg@z and i was like a pop to u nigg@z i gave u a flow adopted u nigg@z i did a lot for u Nigg@z and this the ***** thanks i get, u my son u should thank my D!ck u take my shlt flip it around and now u think u sick i guess u think u cass but i think u trash and ill spank that *** u aint ***** wit me u wouldnt even rap like that if it wasnt for me...WOW.... i been had my weight up, how u gonna battle me wit a style that i made up....WOW..."

to 50: " he might've sold a million records but the boy pie he might got millions a dollaz but the boy bi---sexual nigg@ stop tryin trick ur fanz when u kno that its a man layin next to u nigg@ if u gay come out the closet be proffesional nigg@ its some gay make-up artist that done slept wit u nigg@ if i shoot u and u live u'll be a vegetable nigg@ so stay the *** off my testicles nigg@ i been sick wit it and i could spit it wit the best of u ****** and i could care less about the rest of u ****** i got a bunch of new songs thats exceptional nigg@ my **** hot its a hip hop collectable ***** my album is impeccable ***** so my release date will be the day that mark the death of u nigg@ i got goons in every hood that'll step to u nigg@ u aint safe cuz security protectin u nigg@ u a rat and i'll never have respect for u nigg@ but god bless no success to u nigg@.

need i say more.....he is the best rapper alive.
This is how rumors start. Dont believe this post at all.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
NYC tends to be sloppy when it comes to verifying events.

Anyways, there are the weeklies (none this week, though) then there is Zenith which is next week on the 28th and 29th of September. You should visit the Tournament Section if you're looking for major tournaments. The weeklies are pretty small and cramped/loud/hot/disgusting but if you're up for it then just look at the first page of this topic.
You officially no longer live in New York City

Turn in ur driver's license, NYC condoms, metrocard, chinese restaurant menus, and jump-off phone #'s an move to New Jersey.

Once ur there u can join the tunes or TSA.

Or maybe u can move to the MD/VA area and give everyone pounds all day

But whatever you do, make sure you turn in all that stuff first...lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You officially no longer live in New York City

Turn in ur driver's license, NYC condoms, metrocard, chinese restaurant menus, and jump-off phone #'s an move to New Jersey.

Once ur there u can join the tunes or TSA.

Or maybe u can move to the MD/VA area and give everyone pounds all day

But whatever you do, make sure you turn in all that stuff first...lol
LMAO this quote is too good

Cia

das kwl
wow @ ace marth's post. definitely iPod material. and it's a good this u said best rapper "alive" cuz I think we all know who the best was..

and lolz @ ron's post

I just wanted to say that everyone should make a nealpro.com account. idk, It'll keep us updated on future tournaments. and we can even use the site to record personal results on ur own account. (and if we wanna start living in 2007, we can put weekly results here)

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayy weekly ... and yea school sucks ... well i intend to O D this weekly i don't care no johns ... i'm not sitting in some ****ty *** chair/angle for the tv lol ... i don't care if i'm short i'm not sitting on the floor ... unless i'm right in front of the tv ... ummm yea that is all .. i hope to see a huge showing again especially since its 5$ entree ^_^ ... hopefully more people enter teams ... =\ i hate playing in a freaking 7 team tourney that **** is mad wack >_> ... LET IT RIP!!!

Cia

das kwl
LET IT RIP!!!
wtf.. no no NOO!!

my cousin pisses me off with that ****ing phrase. so we will not be spreading that around.

in other news, I'm a counter to christianity. so I'm pretty much taking this weekly :D

rockin - ! . = ! .

it's an equation unlike this one.

3x - 4 > 6 + 4x

solve that lame *** high school math and you get a cookie :D

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wtf.. no no NOO!!

my cousin pisses me off with that ****ing phrase. so we will not be spreading that around.

in other news, I'm a counter to christianity. so I'm pretty much taking this weekly :D

rockin - ! . = ! .

3x - 4 > 6 + 4x

really? i better get 2 work.....LET IT RIP >.<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
wtf.. no no NOO!!

rockin - ! . = ! .

3x - 4 > 6 + 4x

...****it, I suck at math. Anything behond fractions, I'm screwed =_=

Cia

das kwl
yo wtf... seriously like this isnt a thread any more.

Its a Skwquack Box. nothing here makes any sense at all and is barely even related to smash.

good job NY.
but that doesn't change the fact that u still haven't solve my lil math problem. besides, this thread is still 100% legit because this will be talked about at the weekly

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha ... yea ... anyway ZENITH IS COMING YAYYYY ... its gonna b great ... so ummm why is this weekly gonna b great as well right ... RIGHT !!!????

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
world get at me

this is my first post.I hope that one of the hidden characters should be someone from advance wars. world get at my bowser. ash 4ever

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yayy weekly ... and yea school sucks ... well i intend to O D this weekly i don't care no johns ... i'm not sitting in some ****ty *** chair/angle for the tv lol ... i don't care if i'm short i'm not sitting on the floor ... unless i'm right in front of the tv ... ummm yea that is all .. i hope to see a huge showing again especially since its 5$ entree ^_^ ... hopefully more people enter teams ... =\ i hate playing in a freaking 7 team tourney that **** is mad wack >_> ... LET IT RIP!!!
U FREAKING COPY CAT'ER THAT IS MY PHRASE INSTEAD OF SAYING ''FALCON KICK'' I SAY LET IT RRRIIIIP.

Top Bottom