• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
yea yea

in a low tier weekly i choose u bowser rapidspin counter hard with flamethrower. lol and vanz lost to my bowser.get at me

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Is anyone goin to C3?

I'm taking a bus to my mom in MD friday night and she's takin me to the tourney saturday morning...

If u wanna go hit me up ASAP

AIM - Noi1000xs

Say who you are plz...

Can only take two peeps.

On top of the bus fare, be prepared to help a little wit gas cuz it will be an extra trip for my mom to take u back to the bus stop....

Cuz I'm staying til sunday

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
um i was just wondering...

1. Big T who are you?
2. Will you be at this weekly?
3. How good are you?
4. WTF??? I.S.P??? what crew is that??
5. If im better then you u wanna join my crew??
I think I can answer some of the stuff for him.

1. He's a smash player.
2. I'm pretty sure he will.
3. He has a pretty good Mario.

Hey Vanz, one quick question. What's the name of that program you have on your labtop that records matches? How much is it and what else do I need? I ask because I might get a labtop someday and if I do, I'm gonna start recording my matches.

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ hotbox who just got an account and is already a pro spammer. btw, MM bowser ditto.

hax - your mother has chest hair and breast feeds homeless people with her purple orangutan *******

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm wack at math.. but I'll try this anyway. reno give me your brain age and let me try 10 times lol

btw im only entering cuz I want to save vanz's life. that ***** looks like he would cause a nuclear reaction if he ate another chocolate chip cookie
Made me laugh for a quite a bit. D:!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
lolz @ hotbox who just got an account and is already a pro spammer. btw, MM bowser ditto.

hax - your mother has chest hair and breast feeds homeless people with her purple orangutan *******
no..

just.. no. ._.

and btw tell your mom thanks for last night it was great, sorry i couldnt tip yall poor *** ******, didnt want none of the fat sluts in your family buying you no chocolate chip cookies

Hax

Smash Champion
hmm looks like vanz is unable to battle

jesus you'd better come tomorrow..
and get your pc fixed dammit! =P

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
mmmm ur the guy who im'ed me. if ur gonna be at the weekly thats cool i can play u. Ima be there early cuz i cant actually go to the weekly. if u can come at like 4 or 5 and ill be there.

Btw thathappynigga isnt my smashname (its a long story). Its Luck. gl at the weekly. seeya tomorow maybe.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
mmmm ur the guy who im'ed me. if ur gonna be at the weekly thats cool i can play u. Ima be there early cuz i cant actually go to the weekly. if u can come at like 4 or 5 and ill be there.

Btw thathappynigga isnt my smashname (its a long story). Its Luck. gl at the weekly. seeya tomorow maybe.
we'll finally get to play imma be there at 4 or maybe 4:10 i get out at 3:45 and its like a 10 minute train ride for me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
GET AT D1's fox ... its godly ... and get at my helmet man ... he is too good for about a week of serious play =) ... so anyway ... tmr is gonna b fun ... i like hadoken spamming peaches ... and ylink's that throw sheeps

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yes big-t im the ic's player, u can tell by my name and cuz its batman and robin hence "DYNAMIC DUO".

D1: i think they confirmed that yoshi now has a third jump for brawl lol.

Cia

das kwl
no..

just.. no. ._.

and btw tell your mom thanks for last night it was great, sorry i couldnt tip yall poor *** ******, didnt want none of the fat sluts in your family buying you no chocolate chip cookies
umm.. last night, my mom was reporting ur terrorist *** family to national security. thanks for the 42nd street incident you prick..

btw, ur mother gives head to children in the back of pedicabs

D1- did u inherit my legendary DI?? if so, good!! cuz that **** ***** in teams

BluRay - I swore up and down that ISP stood for internet service provider.. lolz. anyway, u should crew battle ihnc, from what I hear, we aren't very good :)

rockin - the program is is called "pinnacle studio 10" look it up online. it's mad good. and even tho I used it on my laptop, I don't recommend it because laptops usually don't have enough power to make multiple vids w/o dropping frames. oh, and I forgot to respond to it before, but we can do that $2.00 fox v peach MM today

brian - peach?? YLINK?? do I hear some johns?!?!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
rockin - the program is is called "pinnacle studio 10" look it up online. it's mad good. and even tho I used it on my laptop, I don't recommend it because laptops usually don't have enough power to make multiple vids w/o dropping frames. oh, and I forgot to respond to it before, but we can do that $2.00 fox v peach MM today
Yeah...two words that shouldn't be together. XD

But anyway, It's not like I'm gonna keep 20 videos or more at a time. The most that I'll keep is 10 a day. And alright, hopefully when I go over there, we can do that MM.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
umm.. last night, my mom was reporting ur terrorist *** family to national security. thanks for the 42nd street incident you prick..

btw, ur mother gives head to children in the back of pedicabs

D1- did u inherit my legendary DI?? if so, good!! cuz that **** ***** in teams

BluRay - I swore up and down that ISP stood for internet service provider.. lolz. anyway, u should crew battle ihnc, from what I hear, we aren't very good :)

brian - peach?? YLINK?? do I hear some johns?!?!
im the only 1 going ....big t is on a cruise and he comes back tomorrow.......so no crew battle but mayb mm......

Cia

das kwl
rockin - lolz!! ur right. but I meant I don't recommened it on a "laptop" but using it on a "desktop" is perfectly fine.

BluRay - $2.00 MM??

umm..

sex..

R3N0

Smash Lord
Have fun at the weekly today guys. I've decided it's not worth coming through today mainly cuz I've got no ride and the LIRR costs a f'ing **** load.

I'll see yall at zeenif.

This is the first weekly I'm missing in mad long. *sniffles*

Cort

Apple Head
If PC for some reason can't have my free entry then Bum is next in line, and if Bum can't then Wes is the next eligible recipient.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
rockin - lolz!! ur right. but I meant I don't recommened it on a "laptop" but using it on a "desktop" is perfectly fine.

BluRay - $2.00 MM??

umm..

sex..
Well, I rarely get people to come at my house unless it's a smashfest of the sorts, so I can't bring my desktop is heavy =/.

Oh wellz, Laptop it is. Thanks ^_^

mog87

Smash Ace
yo somebody please be there early. and i dont mean some scrubby person i mean someone like vanz or d1 or acema-ma-ma-ma- Marth.

4 or 5 is wen ill be there. i need to show peeps that im almost pro now.:chuckle::chuckle:
pro-immigration or pro-abortion? Either way this is a matter for the debate hall.

Top Bottom