• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
anyone wanna money match some of my characters =) ? u can pick the matchup i'll tell you if i'll do it. $1-$10 =D
Edit- jash 5-10$ your YL vs my Peach LOL revengies for my buddy cort >=( LOL or at least i'll try v_v

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, do you still wanna MM me for 15 bucks?
Nah, doubt it for now. I gotta save the money for something else, but I'm going on a interview for a job next week, so wish me luck.

PC - I wanna MM you again if I get there, but can we play on a HD TV so your Fox will be slower? =D

Jash

Smash Lord
Edit- jash 5-10$ your YL vs my Peach LOL revengies for my buddy cort >=( LOL or at least i'll try v_v
Uh....why do you wanna **** me Pc? Your too good and it wouldn't be fair for you to just take my money really easily.:laugh: But im Young Link, and Young Link never backs out of challenge, i accept!

R3N0

Smash Lord
go jash and own pc!! and his stupid g n dub.. its mad dumb.. i want a rematch pc. u bastid

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I can't wait to go to this tourniment, as my first one I can't wait to show you guys the fastest fox in the world. Faster than Silent wolf and Sonic ******.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I can't wait to go to this tourniment, as my first one I can't wait to show you guys the fastest fox in the world. Faster than Silent wolf and Sonic ******.
doubt it's faster then PC Chris's Fox. His fox is a blur XD

And hooray! The PC Vs. Jash is so epic, international smashers wants vids of it XD

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Jash Good Sh't definitely, get at the stupid circumstances in life that held me back from comin v_V. Sry VanZ.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo d1 you didnt miss anything, there wasnt teams. :(

and btw vanz lol @ me being the laughing stock of the boards.. that reply was waaaaaaaaaaaaack!! :( but yea.. i feel kinda bad for you losing your phone and ****.. im sure those pictures meant a lot. did you ask ace to search everyone at w2z? you probably shouldve, i bet the person with your phone was still there. -_-

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Results
1st) PC Chris yayyyyy
2nd) Bum
3rd) roja? i can't remember how to spell it and stuff
4th) Wes
5th) hax and somebody else <_< lol

Fun weekly again i wish more ppl would enter though so we could of actually have a teams tournament. Maybe web2zone should charge everyone a venue fee of like 5$ who doesn't enter the tournaments since they just take up TV's anyway v_v and make the tournament run slower. Either way its still a good time, sucks it was only singles though. Good seing everyone again. Good mm jash even tho i lost , every match was intense felt like an important tournament match haha. good sets bum i think every set went to last game LOL scary v_v. good seeing the usuals wes, dire, jay, rafa, hax, alucard, jesus. vanz and everyone else, tis always a pleasure. Gl everyone next week at zenith i wont be able to go =( wish me luck at scc vs evil west coasters.

Hax

Smash Champion
oh ya i forgot some major shoutouts:
jash - omg why were you BEASTING!!?!?!?
jesus - next week is zenith yo.. we need to practice we can win this ****

good luck at SCC pc kwis!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea today was pretty fun...wasnt loud.......finally. And Rafa stop beasting....Who does Down B to uair...thats just wrong

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jash is the Peach slayer now eh? You guys can beat me up for that for all the Peach training I gave him since january. Now come on, I cant be the only Peach that can beat him right? There must be another one. Any who, goos tournament match Jash, as always, it goes 2 out of three and it could have been anyones games. This time it was yours. Geez had me sweating you jerk! Ha ha.

Its been nearly a Month since I came back to play at the weeklie. I think I did ok for my first time back. fun it was indeed. well shout outs I suppose?...........

Bluray- Nice Jiggs, Geez, I never knew that fight could be so annoying. well go at it again sometime.

Rog- fun match we had. it was too funny. Thanks for does matches. It was hard to beat you, that falcoon is nutz. and that Marth.........omg.....I want to Peach ditto you next time im around.

Luck- Heh, seems we finally played like you always wanted. Good fight dude. You get me next time eh?;)

Leader of the demigodz- Sorry, I did not get your name, or I forgot. Nice Mario, towards the end of the fight you were pulling of some crazy ****. Till we play again.

Stiener- seems like we still got it in teams eh? sweet playing with you again, too fun.

Raffy and that Falcon guy- Fun team matches. I wanna play that Falcon guy in a singles. and I'll get one in with Raffy as we. Oh and to the falcon guy. Thanks for commenting on my Peach. trying my best:)

Bum- Heh, first time I gave you a run for your money eh? I was so close, but screw up in the end like always -_- ' Fun tournament match. I wanna play you again soon, maybe at the zenith?

Well, thats it for me. I'll catch ya laterz.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yea. Hellfox's fox is scary. a patient fox. disturbing. and no shines. too good. And thanks for commenting my Zelda. Zelda FTW.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice

Bluray- Nice Jiggs, Geez, I never knew that fight could be so annoying. well go at it again sometime.

thanx.... yea i deffinitly had maad fun playing your peach and yea that match up can sometimes b kinda annoying but i no we gonna end up playing some more at zenith...... vanz sorri bout ur phone bro i kno how it feels my phone flew out the car window on a sharp turn while driving n florida and was never seen again : (

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey BluRay. Its me with the zelda. I still cant get over that rollout to the edge thing. I nvr saw that. Props.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
Hey BluRay. Its me with the zelda. I still cant get over that rollout to the edge thing. I nvr saw that. Props.
lol thanx bro i have a pretty spontanious style of playing jiggs lol i kno it was frustrating sometimes........we had some good matches..... i didnt go doc or luigi n a while so it was fun 2 play with them...... ur zelda owned my fox lol.... good stuff hope 2 play u more at zenith

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
it was kinda fun yesterday. heads should get charged @ the door though like as soon as they come in. ya dont pay. ya dont play. they dont like it... oh well...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
VANZ: I FOUND UR MINI SD CARD........ I CALLED UR MOM AND TECZERO BUT I CANT REACH U SO JUST LEMME KNO WHEN U WANNA PICK IT UP

WAT HAPPENED TO VANZ WAS REAL DIRTY AND LOW AT LEAST WE KNOW IT WAS ONE OF THE FEW SMASHERS STILL AT the tourny after TEN SO IMA FIND OUT WHICH ONE EXACTLY TRUST ME

AT LEAST U STILL HAD A HEART AND LEFT HIS SD CARD

A$$HOLE

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Pc chris you were close to say my name roj no its rog lol. Despite the fact that there was no teams its still was a decent tournament.
SHOUT OUTS TO:

PC: God **** that fox was so fast I couldn't even remember what you did to me that the matches ended in 5 or 3 secs lol. I enjoy getting practice from you but hopefully the next time around I won't be a push over to you when we play again in tourney. Other than that good matches.

Bum: **** that freakin feet! LMAO, that monkey has too much reach and power. I really didn't know who play with against that monkey but hopefully next time I will beat you in one of the 2 out of 3 matches lol. Good matches man.

Prez: what the he11 son a bear with no limbs? That **** was dumb funny. That joke was so funny dire had to pull out his controller and laugh and I couldn't breathe after that joke. I wish I could have played you but I didn't sorry about that, but hey there is always next time.

Taka: good dr.mario you need to practice a little more but I'm sure you already know that lol. I'm glad we settled that score and hopefully we could do it again next time.

Wes: Good matches son. I know your controller was messing up because I saw you made an error against my brother with the wave dash out of shield to an up smash. Plus, during our matches we had we were interrupted by your phone twice. I would say that I only beated you twice because we were interrupted and you lost your focus at those times. However, you got to admit you messed me up when you ended a match with the SWD to a forward smash come on now that was some sick **** son.

GOOD **** to everyone and I hope the Zenith is going to be packed until then later son.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Wtf!? Jash beat PC in a MM!? Verse his Peach!? The same one that beat KoreanDJ awhile back?! Jash is my hero, put him against a Peach in a crew battle always.:laugh:

Top Bottom