• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey i dunno guys if u rly want too see somthin spectacular then maybe Jash should MM PCs Fox and we'll see wat happens....

>_>

So, who else is comin to SCC?

Jash you should come, then we might actually meet eachother and we can get the ultimate Young Link Ditto Battle of the century!! The Young Link's from the west coast vs the east coast.....

epic

Cia

das kwl
Results

Hey guys. Thanks to everyone that helped look for my phone and stuff. apparently, you can't have nice things down there. so everyone, take a lesson from me and what ur ****..

Singles

1) PC Chris
2) Bum
3) Rog
4) Wes
5) Killafox
Hax
7) Blackanese
Jash
9) DDuo
Jman
Fab
Dark.Pch
13) BluRay
Hoyo
Taka
Vanz
17) Ninjalink
Prez
Darkness
YRB

Fab

VANZ: I FOUND UR MINI SD CARD........ I CALLED UR MOM AND TECZERO BUT I CANT REACH U SO JUST LEMME KNO WHEN U WANNA PICK IT UP

WAT HAPPENED TO VANZ WAS REAL DIRTY AND LOW AT LEAST WE KNOW IT WAS ONE OF THE FEW SMASHERS STILL AT the tourny after TEN SO IMA FIND OUT WHICH ONE EXACTLY TRUST ME

AT LEAST U STILL HAD A HEART AND LEFT HIS SD CARD

A$$HOLE
Thanks ace, i'll pick it up sometime this week

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

Luck- Heh, seems we finally played like you always wanted. Good fight dude. You get me next time eh?;)

Leader of the demigodz- Sorry, I did not get your name, or I forgot. Nice Mario, towards the end of the fight you were pulling of some crazy ****. Till we play again.

yea good shiz man. i havent played other people in like 2 months. so if only i could play. ive realized that its officially impossible for me to get better at this game. im gonna keep trying but it doesnt look good. oh well.

i guess u'll be my rival til brawl.

oh and btw his names Casshern, and he doesnt post onna boards.

Hax

Smash Champion
see jaden.. i told you the thief was still there.. read my post in the swat team thread yo it was mad obvious. -_- if you checked everyones bags you wouldve had your phone lol

ace where did you find the microsd? yo we need to set up some phoenix wright **** at zenith to figure this out!! ill be prosecution and ill call up vanz as my first witness! LMFAO too bad we dont have any suspects.. gotta gather some clues :psycho:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
see jaden.. i told you the thief was still there.. read my post in the swat team thread yo it was mad obvious. -_- if you checked everyones bags you wouldve had your phone lol

ace where did you find the microsd? yo we need to set up some phoenix wright **** at zenith to figure this out!! ill be prosecution and ill call up vanz as my first witness! LMFAO too bad we dont have any suspects.. gotta gather some clues :psycho:
Phoenix Wright does cases. We need to find some **** clues. And what better way to do it then by Case Closed style? :p

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Wes: Good matches son. I know your controller was messing up because I saw you made an error against my brother with the wave dash out of shield to an up smash. Plus, during our matches we had we were interrupted by your phone twice. I would say that I only beated you twice because we were interrupted and you lost your focus at those times. However, you got to admit you messed me up when you ended a match with the SWD to a forward smash come on now that was some sick **** son.
Plz Wes dont john about this one. No more Johns when losing a tournament set. You lost b/c you werent to overcome him, just give DIK his credit. Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes except for M2K. So sayin u lost b/c u messed up is outta the question and its a OD John. You'll get ur revenge ***** so keep ur chin up. Start workin on a new character ***** seriously, beating samus nowadays is just way too easy bro. Weeklies arent that serious so dont worry about placing low n SHlT.

Good SHlT to my ***** DIK for pulling it off.
Wow DIK you randomly pop in and out at times. Become a regular *****. I might play 2day at my crib, hit me up.

Vanz, from wat i hear ur gettin too good bro. We gotta play.

PC, i miss you lol. We must fight again in tourney.

WOw i wasnt there and im shoutin out like crazy.

PS. Get at my godly bowser!!!!!

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG BOWSER!!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
VANZ: I FOUND UR MINI SD CARD........ I CALLED UR MOM AND TECZERO BUT I CANT REACH U SO JUST LEMME KNO WHEN U WANNA PICK IT UP

WAT HAPPENED TO VANZ WAS REAL DIRTY AND LOW AT LEAST WE KNOW IT WAS ONE OF THE FEW SMASHERS STILL AT the tourny after TEN SO IMA FIND OUT WHICH ONE EXACTLY TRUST ME

A$$HOLE
yo so who exatcly was left there?its has to be the last people that were still there and who was arounf vanz when this happened?

and all of ya suck for not entering teams free loading piece of craps,get at my marth ****'ing in friendlies except for raymond 2 hard to kill him and nana lol i gave like 1,456 in 1 match cuz nanna gets in that way and ic'z have beast d.i

Jash

Smash Lord
Whoever took Vanz phone, i hope you get hit by a speeding bus, and while your on the floor you get shot by a sniper right in the head.....because stealing someones belongings *and the fact that its expensive* is just low man.

I got some shoutouts i wanna do.

Bum: thanks for the match at the beginning, that definitely pumped me up and got me ready to do good at this joint.

PC Chris: Your way too good my man, i definitely thought you had me in that MM. You were definitely the scariest Peach i have encountered so far...none can compare. And your Fox.....what the heck can i say about your broken Fox....oh....you camped in my face....:laugh:....Your Fox is way too fast but im glad we had the chance to finally play, now i know what to work on.

Dire: *Beep* *Beep* *Beeeeeeep* lol thanks for rooting for me and giving me tips through out the whole weekly, that was very cool of you. We need to have a match one of these days, i have to play that sick Yoshi again.

Rafa: You ultra Ganon lol, Thanks for rooting for me and complimenting my Young Link, it definitely gave me that extra boost to destroy people lol. One of these days we need a friendly.

Darkness: Good match, i think you need a bit more Young Link experience cuz you seemed a bit confused. but then again what do i know im just a kid.:laugh:

Vanz: Great match, i dunno what made you wanna use Fox on me but you had your reasons. Definitely one of the funnest matches i had that day. Lets have another match at Zenith.

Dark.Pch: Your Peach is definitely getting up there, your improving rapidly, but i never go down easily so keep stepping that game up son lol.

KillaFox: I hate you lol jk, Sick come back you did, i definitely couldn't get out of it....should of used more mindgames lol. We have to play again in a non laggy A$$ T.V....hopefully in Zenith.

Everyone else thanks a lot for the support, oh and Dire...im going to make that banner...hopefully it works lol. Later everyone. Young Link is too good.:laugh:

Hey i dunno guys if u rly want too see somthin spectacular then maybe Jash should MM PCs Fox and we'll see wat happens....
We all already know what happens....because it happened....the dude ***** my life with Fox. Why don't you MM PCs Peach, go ahead i dare you to MM his Peach versus your Young Link Chip. You make it sound like that was light work.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dark.Pch: Your Peach is definitely getting up there, your improving rapidly, but i never go down easily so keep stepping that game up son lol.

Heh heh. Well Duh. Why you think ours matches go 2 out of three? But dont worry. Soon I'll just take both matches instead of one. Heh, good shiz.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
and all of ya suck for not entering teams free loading piece of craps,get at my marth ****'ing in friendlies except for raymond 2 hard to kill him and nana lol i gave like 1,456 in 1 match cuz nanna gets in that way and ic'z have beast d.i
dionis, how many times do i have 2 tell u this, its b/c u sandbagged + u had the controller upside down =) lmfaoooo

Chip.

you know what to do
We all already know what happens....because it happened....the dude ***** my life with Fox. Why don't you MM PCs Peach, go ahead i dare you to MM his Peach versus your Young Link Chip. You make it sound like that was light work.

Jeez Jash, calm down, I was only kidding; you know, sarcasm? Couldn't you tell with the horrible punctuation and spelling along with the '>_>' ?

I thought you'd be surprised to see me post again, even more on this thread, but guess not. Of course I don't think PCs Peach is light work, that's crazy talk; esp. if you say it's harder than Cort's Peach to beat and that's saying a lot. Anyway I'm actually very VERY proud of your accomplishments thus far. Excellent work. Don't worry I'm keeping it real and showing everyone what young Link's made of over here on the West Coast :chuckle:

And actually it would be quite a treat to play PCs Peach in a MM...

that is if I end up going to Super Champ Combo.

it indeed would be very cool if you came Jash.

Long Live young Link (til Brawl comes out)

R3N0

Smash Lord
good thing i wasn't at this weekly! I would've taken first! =p
but seriously though someone took vanz's PHONE!?
dub t eff yall?

i can't be a suspect i wasn't there!!! HIYYAAA

DVDA

Smash Apprentice

A$$HOLE
****. I was hoping that he realy just lost it or something. It sucks that one of our friends stole it. We can always get Conan Edogawa(Jash) to use his mystery solving skills. I hope we find the culprit.

Jash

Smash Lord
I would love to go to Super Champ Combo, but i definitely need a plane to get there and i don't have enough Rupees to do that. I guess we might never meet Chip, but Young Link would still live on.

At Zenith, i want everyone who was at fridays weekly to be there, im pretty sure i know who took his phone.

Chip.

you know what to do
I would love to go to Super Champ Combo, but i definitely need a plane to get there and i don't have enough Rupees to do that. I guess we might never meet Chip, but Young Link would still live on.
Alas I don't think we will ever meet. Such a sad truth. And to think that the very first time we met was online back when we were both noobs.

Same age

same charachter

weird coincidence huh?

*sigh*

Oh well, well, I got some match vids recorded against Eggz and Aftermath so I'll try to upload those. I'll see if I can record matches with Sastopher, Ka-master, Silent Wolf, and DJ Combo some time.

If I do end up going to SCC, I'll make sure I do my best, k bro ^_^

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Warriorbites

Wtf Is Wrong With U Lol I Didnt Post Anything About The Matter Lol So What Are U Talking About Me Johnzing Lol Rog Post Saying **** For Me Lol Cause He Knew The Deal But W/e I Didnt Cry About **** Lol. Seems To Me U Want Or Have A Rivalry With Me I Hope I Se Eu At Zenith So I Can Play Hot And 2 To 3 Stock Your *** But Thats If I Am Playing Good If Not I Will Lose To U By A Stock Lol.Let The Trash Talking Begin/SIZE]

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
But Thats If I Am Playing Good If Not "I Will Lose To U By A Stock Lol."Let The Trash Talking Begin/SIZE]
Na, by 3 lol.
I just let u know b4 any johning could begin.
Na we've had some interesting tourney encounters in the past but na no rivalry here. U still nasty tho, just step it up a bit neegro. U an OG, show ****** how OG's do it.

Im goin all bowser in zenith get at me. That ****** too good son.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... i can't wait till zenith ... i hope i dont' play like **** >.> ... but yea ... i'm mad no one entered doubles last week it was $5 jeez people

Jash

Smash Lord
Alas I don't think we will ever meet. Such a sad truth. And to think that the very first time we met was online back when we were both noobs.

Same age

same charachter

weird coincidence huh?

*sigh*

Oh well, well, I got some match vids recorded against Eggz and Aftermath so I'll try to upload those. I'll see if I can record matches with Sastopher, Ka-master, Silent Wolf, and DJ Combo some time.

If I do end up going to SCC, I'll make sure I do my best, k bro ^_^
A very sad truth, but theres not much to be done about it. Im definitely looking forward to these vids, see that lost Young Link of yours lol. I wish you luck on SCC, don't do it for you or anybody else.....just do it for Young Link. Good lucks.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I will actually be receiving on-job training for Zenith at web2zone. I go to school in the area and live literally blocks away from the place.

I'm not very good, to say the least, but I am hoping to learn quite a bit from you guys. More importantly I very much wanna get acquainted with guys whom I've been checking out vids of on youtube for about a year now. (Dire, this is aimed at you, as I -really- wanna try a G&W MM, and get positively schooled.)

Really looking forward to meeting all you guys at Zenith.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i just wanna let everyone know that i was wrong about metroid prime 3 being 2 easy ALTHOUGH ON NORMAL IT IS if u really think ur super good try hyper mode the first REAL boss at the end of the first planet took me literally like 10 minutes WHEN I DID! WIN i wasted almost 2 hours trying to beat the huge F ck

Top Bottom