• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Im maddd late on this shout out **** but ill give a try... For those who dont know me im the kid who wore the pink shirt and the tie... Some of you know me as Dan or the kid with the loud mouth get use to it...o wait i almost forgot im also the kid that wheres colors related to Vomit (DIRE)... LoL

Vanz - Man when I heard about your phone getting robbed I felt bad... I really was looking for the one responsible only to rob him and sell it lol no johns...Besides that this was my 2 weekly I've attendend in my life lol and you've became such an impressive player...

Dire- Quit life 10 years playing smash and your still in this...LoL...Your yoshi's cute no johns but ill still 2 stock that dinosaur with Mario's sneakers .... O yeah and thanks for the vomit compliment lol...Your still beast tho no johns....

J-man Aka Squirt(the name i blessed you with)- When playing this game stop calling out people like Wes and then getting 2-3 stocked by them and getting mad... you lose thats it man up,.. improve and keep your mouth shut you'll get alot more respect that way...besides that your getting Freakin awesome man....

Hax- I owe you 2 bucks lol

Bum- Speechless...i don't swing off balls but your DK is too much for words...those matches with PC were outrageous such a smart player.....After the tourney we spoke and I realize that people like you have a natural talent for the game... Your either mackin on some *****es or getting drunk nigz and you still have time to be as beast as you are....

Rog Aka Dik- **** kid its been a while, I'm sorry for all the times I've made fun of you and **** man thats messed up...I cant believe i sent you to therapy.... But this time i was your mentor and stood behind you 100% and got you threw Wes...You took my advice and won that set good **** man... Keep your head up your an excellent player as well...

Wes - Stop making squirt cry neegro thats not nice lol...Poor kid... You put the work in on hax tho but you couldn't get threw ROG... yea trust me I hate peach to (No offense Vanz and especially DARK PEACH lol KWITTT) He got the best of you but I can imagine how your gonna tear it up at zenith will see tho...

Killa Box- LoL NO JOHNS you ma nigggg sonnn no johns on yelling and pausing the game lmaoooo KWITTTT... 5 dollar money match GET AT ME lol

Anyways im back and im dedicated Hope to see you guys sooon DanFalco aka Guardianknight Aka Quit Aka Your moms best friend OUTT!!!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Reno my bad man but nevermind i cant go to zenith. I just remembered my friend is having her sweet 16 on the same day. i can come friday and help u practice i guess but i cant make it to the tourney. 8(

im just as sad as u are missing a partner. (very missing a partner lmao).

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm not even entering singles at zenith ... better things have come up ^_^ ... but yea i will b there for doubles at least ... and mayb some crew battling if any crews wanna do that =) ... mayb some mm crew battles =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea to come play friendlies is $5 ... but is this weekly still going to happen ... or is it the low tier doubles ?? ... i gotta kno so i can try to get money for it ^_^

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
can anyone inform me about when low tier doubles starts on friday. would like to go make some money.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Im maddd late on this shout out **** but ill give a try... For those who dont know me im the kid who wore the pink shirt and the tie... Some of you know me as Dan or the kid with the loud mouth get use to it...o wait i almost forgot im also the kid that wheres colors related to Vomit (DIRE)... LoL

Vanz - Man when I heard about your phone getting robbed I felt bad... I really was looking for the one responsible only to rob him and sell it lol no johns...Besides that this was my 2 weekly I've attendend in my life lol and you've became such an impressive player...

Dire- Quit life 10 years playing smash and your still in this...LoL...Your yoshi's cute no johns but ill still 2 stock that dinosaur with Mario's sneakers .... O yeah and thanks for the vomit compliment lol...Your still beast tho no johns....

J-man Aka Squirt(the name i blessed you with)- When playing this game stop calling out people like Wes and then getting 2-3 stocked by them and getting mad... you lose thats it man up,.. improve and keep your mouth shut you'll get alot more respect that way...besides that your getting Freakin awesome man....

Hax- I owe you 2 bucks lol

Bum- Speechless...i don't swing off balls but your DK is too much for words...those matches with PC were outrageous such a smart player.....After the tourney we spoke and I realize that people like you have a natural talent for the game... Your either mackin on some *****es or getting drunk nigz and you still have time to be as beast as you are....

Rog Aka Dik- **** kid its been a while, I'm sorry for all the times I've made fun of you and **** man thats messed up...I cant believe i sent you to therapy.... But this time i was your mentor and stood behind you 100% and got you threw Wes...You took my advice and won that set good **** man... Keep your head up your an excellent player as well...

Wes - Stop making squirt cry neegro thats not nice lol...Poor kid... You put the work in on hax tho but you couldn't get threw ROG... yea trust me I hate peach to (No offense Vanz and especially DARK PEACH lol KWITTT) He got the best of you but I can imagine how your gonna tear it up at zenith will see tho...

Killa Box- LoL NO JOHNS you ma nigggg sonnn no johns on yelling and pausing the game lmaoooo KWITTTT... 5 dollar money match GET AT ME lol

Anyways im back and im dedicated Hope to see you guys sooon DanFalco aka Guardianknight Aka Quit Aka Your moms best friend OUTT!!!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First i didnt know it was a 2 day event,
and now i fuqqin find out that its friday and saturday.
I thought this SHlT was saturday and sunday bros. Ya mad MOteezy cuz.

Cia

das kwl
lolz, my uncle's iPhone makes my sidekick look like crap..

oh, and I spoke to the insurance dudes and they said that I'd have to make a police report, get addresses, surveillance etc In order to get my phone replaced <_<

So I'm gonna do all this on Friday. Oh and if any one is having a smashfest today, call me a 718 861 5853

Lolz @ all typos this phone auto corrected

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
wait.... zenith is friday and saturday?? alright someone gimme a rundown of whats going down both days so i know what i'm doing :laugh:

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
blackanese: ?$
volrec: maybe $1
scrapecity: $5
D1: maybe $5
Keitaro: 2$ best of 5
Shadow 111: 2$
Zro: 2$
Snakeee: 2$
Unknownz: 2$
ELI-mination: 5$
Sol: ?$
Alukard: 2$ best of 5

That’s it so far. I intend on doing each one of these

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
whats going at w2z today.so its going to be a low teir torny on friday.

world get my bowser.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
alright so low tiers on friday..... guess i'll be there on saturday to take teams with haley :laugh:
yay now i can go to my friends house tomorrow to play halo 3 :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'll b in low tiers 2morrow wit my low tier n no not dk lol. i can either use ness, mewtwo, roy, or ganondork.mayb dk lol

Top Bottom