• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I'll take MM's with anyone.

Edit : Only gonna b there Saturday tho.
I think you might be worthy enough to money match. I don't think anyone but Bum and you are worth a battle vs me. Bring exact money because I don't have any change when you lose.

I hope your a big balla cause I have two of them located in the nether regions. If we're gonna money match it has to be at least $10 dollars or no deal.

If anyone else wants a money match, feel free to face me. You have to be above "Flaco" level or you will just be wasting my time like sperm in a mans ***, pointless and not needed.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I think you might be worthy enough to money match. I don't think anyone but Bum and you are worth a battle vs me. Bring exact money because I don't have any change when you lose.

I hope your a big balla cause I have two of them located in the nether regions. If we're gonna money match it has to be at least $10 dollars or no deal.

If anyone else wants a money match, feel free to face me. You have to be above "Flaco" level or you will just be wasting my time like sperm in a mans ***, pointless and not needed.
i think ill take you up on that. 10 bux(although i dont think ur really gonna go through with it)

blackanese: 2$
volrec: maybe $1
scrapecity: $5
D1: maybe $5
Keitaro: 2$ best of 5
Shadow 111: 2$
Zro: 2$
Snakeee: 2$
Unknownz: 2$
ELI-mination: 5$
Sol: ?$
Alukard: 2$ best of 5
Big-T: 5$
starcock: 10$
eggm:2$
Venom NY: 1$

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
starcock is probably some kid entering his first tournament

sensei, you cant waste it. you must post something epic
Think what you want. You could probably be a Chuhacabla for all I know right? Not likely so shut it and be the first victam.

Match I posted of an old video of me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0xr6IjUtgwY

This is a video of me vs a Ken. Guy was good. The sun was shinning in my eyes, had a glare and had a cramp in my hands...grr, my controller was broken too. This vid was 2 years ago. I have some more I will post later. Just have to dig them up and upload.Enjoy.

R3N0

Smash Lord
these kids have mouths on them these days. next thing you know they'll be brave enough to slit their own wrists.

see yall at zenith. that is all.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
y is Jman so good at this game and he plays like 2 times everyweek?? na but anybody want to pay 4 my teams at zenth if i dont have the money..cause i am broke and it ant no joke lmfao

Then when i win teams i pay u back lol..

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh this is where starcock challenged me to a MM, make it 50$ please, otherwise we can do 10, but i'd prefer 50, can be best of whatever for 50. ;)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
same gos for marth players
sound like u tryin to get at somethin. what u tryin to say cuz i know how to play marth i'm in the same boat? i guess u musta forgot about that beat down i gave u wit my mario that i barely play. oh i'm sry, isn't he ur main. (somebody needs to quit)

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
sound like u tryin to get at somethin. what u tryin to say cuz i know how to play marth i'm in the same boat? i guess u musta forgot about that beat down i gave u wit my mario that i barely play. oh i'm sry, isn't he ur main. (somebody needs to quit)
oh word who are you? How about we get that rematch mm then ***got. talk that **** at zenith tomorrow. I smash brothers forreal.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo is goin 2day 4 the low tier tournament? if theres teams i'm gonna need a teammate 4 it. if people are even goin.

BUM163

Smash Lord
also i'm doin dollar matches in zeneith n 2day if anything or if u wanna do a regular mm thatz cool.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Blackense i'll MM on Saturday. :) Eli, wanna put that spacie rapist title to the test with a MM? :) MM"s? wes? BuM? dire? DJ? alukard? tec0? vanz?

Cia

das kwl
everyone should think twice about MMing people with over 1000 posts :laugh:
look at some of these people with over a thousand posts and tell me u won't money match them..

eggm - maybeeee.. $5.00??

ganon is NOT low tier.. ^_^ but that's not a problem.

zenith is gonna be where everyone has their lives *****

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
zenith is gonna be where everyone has their lives *****
But my life is usually ***** on a daily basis each weekly at W2z. Does this mean I won't be able to sit down at Zenith? =/

Also, if I enter the Smash 64 toury, take it easy with me. I havn't played the game for YEARS. ><;;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But my life is usually ***** on a daily basis each weekly at W2z. Does this mean I won't be able to sit down at Zenith? =/
I suggest you learn on how not to get ***** then. better go to the peach section and read everything till it sticks in. or its lights out for you buddy. Ha ha ha!

Top Bottom