• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Does anyone know if they sell mac chicken at zenith? If not, I might have to rethink my strategy........

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
look at some of these people with over a thousand posts and tell me u won't money match them..

eggm - maybeeee.. $5.00??

ganon is NOT low tier.. ^_^ but that's not a problem.

zenith is gonna be where everyone has their lives *****
:laugh: i know i was just kidding.... i would MM fersure anyday :laugh:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
rockin' im calling u out on a MM $1, my cf vs your peach
****! I didn't know you wanted a MM. I freaking saw you so many times. >< I'm really sorry man. Also, even if I did knew this, I didn't have the money ><;;

Maybe next time when you come from NJ, I'll play you for that MM.

...and why your post say EXACTLY what Reno said? Too lazy to free style what you say? =)

-__-

Smash Ace
vanz i cant read what u type anymore sig is too distracting @_@ if theres a weekly ill go oct 7 i guesss -.-

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Zenith was mad fun,mad good ppl. Bum, tell that guy with the tight *** tee to come to the weekly cause our matches kept gettting interrupted.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I suck, i need some major intense peach practice, i cant be losing mediocre peaches anymore maing.
Ima have to try to get as technical as hax wit capt then its a wrap for everybody.

Jash

Smash Lord
Man im stupid, i lost this Zenith because i picked Final Destination on a Falco.....what the heck was i thinking? Do you see what tension does to your brain? I need someone to tell me to quit life. *looks for DJ*

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
It wouldn't be wise to host a weekly this Friday, mainly because of Smashacre (as if I have to point this out) and the Gears of War thingie Ace Marth was talking about, too.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i agree with starz theres like no money for it lol ... smashacre and personal life ... along with spending money at zenith ****** is brizoke sons lol ... but i can't wait till another zenith it was mad fun ... i never screamed so much in those matches it felt like mlg son lol .... i swear this zenith was better then that wack *** mlg farmingdale .... altho after day 1 me branden and KF had some awesome to b remembered antics lol good times LMFAO

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry for the double post ... but it didn't let me edit ... ace i still have my doubles free entree right cuz there wasn't a weekly this week

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i just want to point out that starz is amazing,very very very very very very very close last match....down to the last second actually lol **** that **** was like 5 4 3 2 ... (wes nairs) GAME! so close it was smart for starz to run off and shine but i think u shouldve upb'd going up .

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i just want to point out that starz is amazing,very very very very very very very close last match....down to the last second actually lol **** that **** was like 5 4 3 2 ... (wes nairs) GAME! so close it was smart for starz to run off and shine but i think u shouldve upb'd going up .

Scar

#HarveyDent
Someone in my lovely PA thread informed me that NY is very much in need of a Grammar freak. So, without further ado, HOUSEKEEPING!

I'll let you know if there is a weekly this Friday because we are supposed to have a Halo 3 Lansomnia, so I'll let you know soon. Good shlt everyone at Zenith....( *looks at Bum*......."Told you! lol)
I'm stealing your dair-edgehog because it's mad pro.... kind of like the amazing mawvile sig. XD
A few of us are going to Web2Zone today, come through people.
Especially those that have no school tomorrow.
Kinda late on the info, aren't we?
****, my little ******, Hax & jman are going to be O D when they're in their 20's. XD

N
ice vids venom.
I agree with Starz, there's like, no money for it, lol. Smashacre and personal life, along with spending money at Zenith, ****** are brizzoke sons! lol But I can't wait 'til another Zenith, it was mad fun. I never screamed so much in those matches, it felt like MLG, son! lol I swear, this Zenith was better then that whack *** MLG Farmingdale, although after day one, me, Branden and KF had some awesome, to-be-remembered antics, lol good times LMFAO.
Double posts are made of lose.
Yeah Alukard, you do. There might not be a weekly this Friday. Update still to come.
Double posts are still made of lose.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Someone in my lovely PA thread informed me that NY is very much in need of a Grammar freak. So, without further ado, HOUSEKEEPING!
ummm scar....u made me look dumb :(

anyway i suck at grammar so i have a slight excuse for typing in a terrible manner >_>

NY is about shortcuts and lazy people though... >_> it also applies to a few NJ players :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh SNAPZ! It's the grammar maid!

Quick! Make traps on this thread, Home Alone style XD

but yeah, I got good grammar, but I don't make too much of good effort when it comes to word spelling and such.

Most of the others write AOL style though :p

D1

Banned via Administration
Quit life for taking time out of your life to correct everyone's grammar.

Oh wait you don't have life...

...no wonder you corrected everyone's grammar!

OHHHHhHHhhhhHHH! (j/k)

Lmao get at my random stupidity.

I wanna play smash again...this weekend.

Whats it gonna be...smashfest @ a random smasher's crib thats not to far away from where I llive, Smashacre, or the slight chance of a weekly happening.

Who knows...

...only time will tell.

NYC I love you all so much for being so **** good @ smash...let all of NJ come we'll show 'em what we're made of.

(Not saying NJ sucks...but we'll for sure put up a fight thats all.)

Alukard

Smash Hero
get at D1 for being too nice ... he takes back every positive remark about himself or others lol ... i <3 D1 ... GET AT URSELF FOR BEASTING ON THAT MARF !!!... i hope my matches against u helped in some way ^_^

Top Bottom