• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Hi everyone

Is there going to be another SSBM tournament soon? I'm new to this game and want to get in before brawl comes out. Thanks for your time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Everyone Dreamland Is Happening

$10 To Get In U Know The Rest Im Me If U Need Question Answered

R3N0

Smash Lord
yo how about we ****ing have a reg weekly son **** yall, nevermind im gonna just play with Li smashers HAZZ SOUP GMONZ D1 DMON ALEJANDRO AND HBK SON WE GOT AN ILL SMASH FEST OUT HURRR

Crank that soulja boy.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
is anybody here gonna stay at dreamland all night, cause im thinking about gettin there at around 9 and I dont wanna miss anything.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
whos exactly going 2 the dreamland thing? theres no point 2 it if only about10 people go 2 it

also if there r gonna be any tourneys 2day, is it gonna be same price as every week, or r u gonna cut it down to $5 or lower, b/c the dreamland thing right there is just 2 much... knowing that i survive off $10 allowances a week =) LMFAO

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
yo bluray will u still have enough energy to bring the tv and gc tomorrow XD.
i picked up a shift at work yesterday and i wont get off till 6 on sat so if the tourny is after 6 ill come and ill bring 2 mini tvs and 2 cubes.......... if im not gonna make it n time ill just bring it nex week peace

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yo black, zro, starz, silven call me 646 842 0950 im going to smashacare and i wanna have a smashfest before it and head to it straight from my house

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
yo black, zro, starz, silven call me 646 842 0950 im going to smashacare and i wanna have a smashfest before it and head to it straight from my house
****. Too late. I already have made plans (since Zenith) to go to Haley's (Tec0's) house before Smashacre, and if Silven decides to go to Smashacre, he's also coming. I do appreciate the invitation, though. Seriously. If possible, let me know a bit sooner the next time you're offering a ride. I already said in your other topic that I'll be seeing you tomorrow, and etcetera, but anyways, see you tomorrow. D;

Cia

das kwl
****. Too late. I already have made plans (since Zenith) to go to Haley's (Tec0's) house before Smashacre, and if Silven decides to go to Smashacre, he's also coming. I do appreciate the invitation, though. Seriously. If possible, let me know a bit sooner the next time you're offering a ride. I already said in your other topic that I'll be seeing you tomorrow, and etcetera, but anyways, see you tomorrow. D;
are you going straight to his house, or are u going to the weekly first??

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
OH ****Z! The Glitchy Mewtwo returns!

Where you been, buddy? :D
well ive been kinda workin n goin to skool
how u been?

i've been meaning to go to weeklies but im broke n theres kind of a home crisis so i've been payin most of the bills lately

hopefully things shape up soon so i can chill wit u guys again

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Huh. thought it was me. I'm not really naive, but I can fall for the stupidest of tricks lol

And I can imagine how that's like, Gitch. I gotta get me a job and help pay the bills and such around here too. Hopefully you can drop by the weekly sometime. We sure would appriciate it ^^

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

sorry alex, looks like im not going anywhere 2day or tomorrow 4 smashacre, family stufffffffff (watch brother LMFAO), but yeah as starz said let me know a bit earlier and what not =) sorry guy, but if u ever gonna have another 1 let me know

Bluray- sorry guy looks like ill have 2 MM u next weekly lmfao (ok ok the truth is i didnt wanna lose $2 lmfao jk jk, but yeah next weekly)

and YO, does any1 have like an afterschool job or something... like.. yeh.... i need money lmfao, im part asian so u know u can depend on me =)

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Huh. thought it was me. I'm not really naive, but I can fall for the stupidest of tricks lol

And I can imagine how that's like, Gitch. I gotta get me a job and help pay the bills and such around here too. Hopefully you can drop by the weekly sometime. We sure would appriciate it ^^
wow thanx i really appreciate it, keep a look out for me, if i cant join at least i can stop by for a bit :psycho:

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
You guys suck, there was like 7 ppl there tops, it couldve been so much better if ppl actually came, but i guess ppl are saving there engery for smashacre.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
so where are those teams vids of me in zenith... everyone should see the phantom tipper that cost my team the second match :laugh:

Top Bottom