• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
**** no weekly this Fri?

Smash is slowin down again.

Bring out a flood of big tournies w/ extravagant entry fees please.

Weeklies were like prep classes...tournies are like mid-terms/finals.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
Bluray- sorry guy looks like ill have 2 MM u next weekly lmfao (ok ok the truth is i didnt wanna lose $2 lmfao jk jk, but yeah next weekly)

and YO, does any1 have like an afterschool job or something... like.. yeh.... i need money lmfao, im part asian so u know u can depend on me =)
lol mayb nex time then ....................if u need a job i suggest u look into fastfood

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
who said there isnt a weekly this fri? there is but lettin ya kno in advance theres a bday event from 4-6 that day so dont come early. be here at like 6 30.

btw teczero is the man. ( did he use my ultra useful secret technique that i hope only he knows)

only tec can answer that :)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
who said there isnt a weekly this fri? there is but lettin ya kno in advance theres a bday event from 4-6 that day so dont come early. be here at like 6 30.

btw teczero is the man. ( did he use my ultra useful secret technique that i hope only he knows)

i thought it was bi weeklys... cause it was zenith.. then dreamland right after lol or do none of these count as a weekly or w/e... y am i still typing... lmfao and can the weeklys be $5 =))))) LMFAO

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

lolz na ace unfortunately :)

actually i couldnt use it really lmao i played so much sheik also i need to get the "when i should jump thing" lmao

i need to start using it more :)

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lolz na ace unfortunately :)

actually i couldnt use it really lmao i played so much sheik also i need to get the "when i should jump thing" lmao

i need to start using it more :)
wat "when i should jump thing"? im thinking of like 3 dif ones. plz specify in a very unclear way so that no one knows wat we are talkin about.

also if anyone one knows how to speak the Al Bhed language from FF10 Get at me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea if u make it 5 do i get to enter teams and singles ?? since i have free entree for a 10$ event?? lol ... just want to kno ... but yea i hope people sho up for doubles =\ nyc b slacking on teams ... doubles is fun people random stuff happens not same ol' up throw to aerial to edge guard and u can't do anything about it lmao

D1

Singles is my cup o' tea nowadays...but I still love teams just as much.

I guess I'll be here for this week's weekly.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Besides the days of when there's gonna be weeklies, I believe he added in a Ranking place as well.
The ranking section has been there since the update prior to this one. The only change is the schedule, then, unless I'm looking over something.

Anyways, Alex, it's nice to see that you're getting back into the Smash community.

Maggie Moo's - So fresh, it MOOS.

Alukard

Smash Hero
low tier ... singles no fun there .. this game is sooo dead to me .... and after hearing that ... its like flat lining o d now ... w.e

D1

Speaking of rankings I need to see my Hax moved up the **** ranking list he mutha fuggin deserves it.

Zenith he showed his true colors.

Anyway, I'd love to team w/ ya again this time VanZ, but me and my *** Gmoney already paired up for this Friday.

Regardless of what I said about teams...I still think teams should be on...cuz there has to be a score settled w/ SWAT ODing when it comes to rankings on teams.

^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy motivation for the teams ^_^ ... is there even a ranking for teams ?? lol ... i don't even kno wat the rankings look like for singles lmfao ... i need to start playing singles more but it gets sooo boring with just jesus >.>

Keitaro

Wow at 10!? That means if I'm bored on a Friday night around 8:30 or 9 I could easily drive up and enter. I'll keep that in mind. HBK better be attending these for TSA NY!! :mad:

Cia

das kwl
so.. whose actually going??

and can we change the weeklies back to MLG rules?? everyone's had a chance to test the new rules and everyone said they suck..

Eggm

Smash Hero
Those rules are lame lol, they heavily favor one character players, and are just dumb IMO. In any case hold these on Saturdays sometimes. :( Theres no tournaments going on anywhere in the nj/pa/ny area this Saturday, step it up NY.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Well its your fault luck that u live in Nj >.< How come it's a promblem that it starts at 10??/

Top Bottom