• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
New rules favor one-character players.

MLG rules favor multi-character players.

Whichever rule set is used, one clique of the smash community will have the disadvantage, so choose whatever you want. Just keep Kongo Jungle 64 off of random. >_>

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Yea of course SurMa, you're on.
And if you're still interested in joining TRIAD that works too.
Yay! lol I don't know probly

New rules favor one-character players.

MLG rules favor multi-character players.

Whichever rule set is used, one clique of the smash community will have the disadvantage, so choose whatever you want. Just keep Kongo Jungle 64 off of random. >_>
*** Kongo Jungle lol

if it were up to me i would use the MLG rules. they're just better IMO. if your good then you will win regardless if u use one character or not. and if u are a one char player u should already kno how to fight everyone in this game w.o having trouble. noobs.
I agree with ace

is this weekly still $5?

I never knew this weekly is supposed 2 be $5?!?!? Or Is it?

Scar

#HarveyDent
NY, quick question fellas. This weekend nothing is going on. I don't like that.

So if on this Saturday there was a Philadelphia tourney, roughly area code 19104 in case you want to mapquest, who would be interested in showing up?

So far I have all of TSA PA and the Tunes coming. It is beginning to look like the Smashacre crowd. Let me know if you're interested.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
NY, quick question fellas. This weekend nothing is going on. I don't like that.

So if on this Saturday there was a Philadelphia tourney, roughly area code 19104 in case you want to mapquest, who would be interested in showing up?

So far I have all of TSA PA and the Tunes coming. It is beginning to look like the Smashacre crowd. Let me know if you're interested.
A little of short notice. . ' /

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Very short IMO, I completely understand if none of you are interested. But it seems like people are confused as to why there are absolutely no tourneys this weekend. So I am interested in remedying that.

D1

Banned via Administration
Sorta interested...but I still won't be abnle to make the Philly tourney.

Ill just go to the weekly.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy for this weekly needs to come already ... cuz i can't play smash against humans till then lol... stupid PERSONAL life >.>

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I need help with a few things:

1. Does anyone know how to fix a gc controller? If u do let me know who u r and meet me at the weekly.

2. Can someone put the link for smashacres results!

D1

Banned via Administration
Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic I Owe Wes Five Bux For Not Thinkin He'd Be In The Game ****it!

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
D1 you need to quit for doubting that Sonic was not going to be in Brawl! I'm not even suppose to be posting, lol. SONIC!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

* Sry about the extra posts I made, lol. SONIC!!!

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
D1 you need to quit for doubting that Sonic was not going to be in Brawl! I'm not even suppose to be posting, lol. SONIC!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! MY BAD ON THE Multi-POSTS I MADE!!! LMAO. I didn't even know... Anyways, SONIC!!!

skillz163

Smash Rookie
this is bum under my cousin name. yo sonic is in the game lookin beast. brawl just over did it n do ya see the gameplay? yo that peach ain't gonna b the same. her foward b if ya remember if it hit which it neva did lol was an explosion. now a heart comes out of it so i'm guessin itz from her ds game that came out. the final smash item looks like u can just go into it n the characters r actually smaller, cuz the stages look smaller. wat otha 3rd party characters r comin in? yo weeklys 4 this game is gonna b so huge like 60 people on a regular. yo i'm gonna get a place across the street from me. a school. itz a must needed. this friday i will make an annoucement so please everyone listen ok. if u wanna talk 2 me message me under oni163 or talk 2 me here under bum163. brawl just overdid it.

skillz163

Smash Rookie
this is bum under my cousin name. yo sonic is in the game lookin beast. brawl just over did it n do ya see the gameplay? yo that peach ain't gonna b the same. her foward b if ya remember if it hit which it neva did lol was an explosion. now a heart comes out of it so i'm guessin itz from her ds game that came out. the final smash item looks like u can just go into it n the characters r actually smaller, cuz the stages look smaller. wat otha 3rd party characters r comin in? yo weeklys 4 this game is gonna b so huge like 60 people on a regular. yo i'm gonna get a place across the street from me. a school. itz a must needed. this friday i will make an annoucement so please everyone listen ok. if u wanna talk 2 me message me under oni163 or talk 2 me here under bum163. brawl just overdid it.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
thats it thats it everyone just quit, ppl that say ur qutting melee means u don't got the balls to play brawl.......................................cuz SONICS IN IT!!! Mario & Sonic (Team Common Enemy)

Cia

das kwl
bordem in literature.. lmao

I have an exam in anatomy next though.. than I'm gonna hang out for little while, than randomly make a combo vid at x4FoSho4x's house.. <_<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Holy ****....Sonic is in Brawl....and the Smashboards site is still working fine XD (Because it conked after the Pokemon Trainer update)

Brawl has really done it. and Peach's Peach Bomber is completly different. Not only by effect, but it goes farther and is FASTER! :D

Also, since Sonic is officially playable, Alex is gonna be playing more competitivly.

Now, all we need is Mega Man (from the NES series) and it's official: Brawl will reach the highest epicness since Starwars :p

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Get a life ppl. It was mad obvious. Next thing u all are gonna scream that tails, knuckles and shadow are gonna be in it and eggman is a boss.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
It just feels like a huge sugar rush. I mean that snake vid was 5/5 and I know some ppl still hasn't seen it yet but the sonic vid is 10/5. a HUGE jump start.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah thats all fun and amazing but what's no fun is that Brawl got delayed as far as I can tell. The dojo site doesn't say December 3rd anymore and the Japanese part of the site is saying Jan 24.

Top Bottom