• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have absolutely nothing to do tonight so imma see if some of my NJ smashers wanna ride with me there. If so, I'm going.

Cia

das kwl
dark.pch - no prob.

starz - I'm gonna need ur help for a little project at the weekly :)

keitaro - good shizzzzz. since you and tec0 go to the same school, you should bring him :D :D :D

hope to see LI people (triad, reno, etc)

I wasn't gonna go this week, but now, I want to

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dark pch - i doubt im goin down jus had an exam and i lose too much money attending 3 tournies back to back (in weeks anyway :)) but ill play u if im there though... *senses intent of death* :mad: jk

unless ..... keitaro.. and NJ people help me out lmao meh who knows :laugh:

keitaro - how many guys are u gonna bring? if a few go and might be willing to hang out after i might try to have like a small smashfest afterwords ... cuz im crazy....

O______O <----------- me lulz

Keitaro

@Vanz: I don't go to his school yet but....

@Tec0: YAAAHH!! Eazy wants to go so I'm going and I'll pick you up too :) I think I remember where you live but could you pm me your address again just in case? Eazy is gonna see if Teh Spamerer and Mog wanna come with from RU so we'll talk about possibly wanting to play at your place after we pick you up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
@Vanz: I don't go to his school yet but....

@Tec0: YAAAHH!! Eazy wants to go so I'm going and I'll pick you up too :) I think I remember where you live but could you pm me your address again just in case? Eazy is gonna see if Teh Spamerer and Mog wanna come with from RU so we'll talk about possibly wanting to play at your place after we pick you up.
:chuckle::chuckle:k cool if u guys go ill jus go ask ace to spot me i dont wanna spend too much money :(

itll most likely happen but dont make it official plans yet if my mom is really tired or just really doesnt want company it wont happen :(

but it almost never does :laugh: ask vanz :)

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Glitch - I'm learning Mewtwo. Must learn from you.
lol u came to the right guy who never shows his face. but im glad to c that Mewtwo is rising up in ranks....somehow

glitch is amazing he is so good that one time he confusioned me THROUGH POKE STADIUM

talk about amazingeness :psycho: <3 i better play u again eventually :)

SECRETS!! lol hush hush

but yea we gotta play again...sometime......soon...............suspense

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
WHAT? More weeklies? I'll be there next week. Oh, and don't worry, I've learned much since the last time. If at first you don't succed....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Change of plans, i cant make it to this one. But if you guys go to rockins smashfest I see you there. Im going. Laters.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I need to stop takin' that daily Rohypnol.

My bad, Vanz. I can spot one person tonight, what with all that web2zone money I'm bringing down.

And I trust Tec.

Cia

das kwl
I need to stop takin' that daily Rohypnol.

My bad, Vanz. I can spot one person tonight, what with all that web2zone money I'm bringing down.

And I trust Tec.
lmaooooooo @ you giving urself date **** drugs. let me know how that works out. I'm good for today tho. if you could spot teco for today, that would be amazing :D

anybody wanna money match my Young Link??

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i love being the guy to point out that this thread is dying worse then an ox shot 13 times in the chest once in the eye and twice in the legs. i hope it dies in pain.

Singles for first!! Doubles For Last!! no one likes Doubles or weeklies that start at 10 o clock at night!!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
VaNz - What project did you need me for? My sister's birthday celebration was today, but even so, I can't go to weeklies for a month. ;x I can go to smashfests, however.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
VaNz - What project did you need me for? My sister's birthday celebration was today, but even so, I can't go to weeklies for a month. ;x I can go to smashfests, however.
You can come to mine, unless coming to the Bronx is still a bit of an issue with you, which I understand

Also, how come you're not on AIM no more? =/

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i love being the guy to point out that this thread is dying worse then an ox shot 13 times in the chest once in the eye and twice in the legs. i hope it dies in pain.

Singles for first!! Doubles For Last!! no one likes Doubles or weeklies that start at 10 o clock at night!!
quit life cuz u dont come and going would be a dissapointment if teams was second

Alukard

Smash Hero
teams is mad fun ... just people are really motivated to play singles ... i hate playing singles in nyc ... its either playing friends or whiny *****es that complain about a character ... seriously the cheap crap is also available to u as well ... its ur choice to pick a character that has a "disadvantage" as u guys say ... but w.e ... if brawl is good i'll b there ... but it doesn't look too good for our heros lmao

Venom NY

Smash Lord
idk what alukard is talking about brawl looks ****ing hot sonic is the man no johns,but he doesnt look so beast he doesnt look like the next fox.
shoutouts this week

wes:jokes are 2 funny as always even when u say something about my playing style i laugh lol i cant get mad its like you said today,its just a game. ''Hax is the only man in that fight.Hax **** up that pet shop''<--thats what wes said LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
idk what alukard is talking about brawl looks ****ing hot sonic is the man no johns,but he doesnt look so beast he doesnt look like the next fox.
shoutouts this week
I always thought he was the Next Captain Falcon because how speedy he is and how he can punish

D1

It was great seeing the LI smashers are coming to invade the city in full force.

HBK definitely is like Smasher of the week good sh** making dem heads roll left and right.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
teams is mad fun ... just people are really motivated to play singles ... i hate playing singles in nyc ... its either playing friends or whiny *****es that complain about a character ... seriously the cheap crap is also available to u as well ... its ur choice to pick a character that has a "disadvantage" as u guys say ... but w.e ... if brawl is good i'll b there ... but it doesn't look too good for our heros lmao
I think low tiers in NYC is worse bcuz everyone plays it the same way they do regular singles lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
[bum hate letter] that guy is so wack. who likes him? he swear he the man, but he wack, i'm gonna mm him 5 dollar anyone down wit me? yo y is it i was drownin in pipe water yesterday? i thought i was gonna drown playin smash lol. also funny was they use toilet paper instead of bounty the picker upper n if u would of use bounty mayb people wouldn't been drownin in dirty *** pipe water. yo who seen dk in white? that color looks offical. yo the game speed is the same as melee. theres no difference really, nintendo said it themselves n plus u can truly see it in dk vs meta knight vs yoshi vs sonic. itz still fast, but ya use 2 seein fox throw like 5 n air's into shines n thatz wat makes melee faster. thatz y ya need 2 use different characters mayb u see the game is still the same speed lol

Top Bottom