• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Thanks for the vids Glitch now I know ledge invinicibility is still in. Wavedash/waveland is still in. This game's gonna be AWESOME!

I just hope I could still hold the edge and press R/L to roll back on and edgehog the person trying to get back on.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the vids Glitch now I know ledge invinicibility is still in. Wavedash/waveland is still in. This game's gonna be AWESOME!

I just hope I could still hold the edge and press R/L to roll back on and edgehog the person trying to get back on.
lol yea, it wouldnt be an upgrade from melee if it werent in

Cia

das kwl
I think brawl is gonna be good, and I think it's funny when people doubt it.

I think it's even funnier when people say things like "say goodbye to that cheap **** in brawl" when that really have no idea about what's leaving, what's staying, and what's join our array of highly exploitable techniques

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
^^^ Agree

But i gotta say im never entering another tourny with a brand-new controller cuz its like ace said first u gotta work out the kinks. So its gonna take a while for the controller to get use to my ics hopefully it will be good by the time brawl comes out so im not entering in either singles or doubles.

lmao yo wes was mad happy when he got to w2z jumping all over ppl high fiving everyone, it might have been cuz sonic was annouced, im happy too but dam.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i can't wait for this weekly ...well does anyone else wanna crew battle ?? .. swat is currently going to b at this weekly in full force ... so all challenges accepted

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
**** I'm gonna miss another crew battle. I'm going to see Del tha Funkee Homosapien in midtown that night, and then I'm busy all weekend. That makes me sad. I have a feeling I'm going to miss a good weekly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll be here for this one. But not to enter the tounies. Just for casual. which is how much again.....$2????

Alukard

Smash Hero
why are there going to b like no one playing teams this weekly like always ... cmon ny ... lets play some teams ^_^ ... i mean singles too but at least more then 10 teams jeez ... thats like nothing i throw bigger smashfests lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm gonna need VANZ's confirmation on that. Until then you're a thief. Guilty till proven innocent.

Also what the **** is that thing anyway? And where do I get one?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
YO ACE

lol i jus realized u said u got others to ask u too

well if u want i would love to randomly team with u if u dont though idc and i wont go cuz i only wanna go to play teams and randomly friendlies

since vanz is in a slump or watever ill have fun and lose money until he feels like playin again :chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
no way keep drinking that **** jash ... and i hope vanz shakes that slump off b4 friday ... ^_^ ... well i'm off to bed ... long *** ****ty day at work again tmr ... i can't wait till school starts >.>

Cia

das kwl
!!!! TECZERO !!!!

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION THE SLUMP!!!!

lolz, nahh it's nothing. this kinda thing happens to me every once in a while, I should be over it by friday. not only that, I left my controller at fosho's house last week, so I had like.. 2 things stacked against me. (lolz @ my johns) but yeah..

chris - tec0 did ask me for the sig :D he could have stolen it, but he's amazing, so he didn't.. lolzzzz

lmao @ me remembering that jash definitely showed up to a weekly with lon lon milk.. those were very hilarious times

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL Bum still has my controller at his house...so there's my legit john...>_>.

XD!

<-Please Geno be in Brawl!

and good sheezy to Alex I don't think anyone shouted my *** out for running the last weekly.

I can't wait till I get my Japanese copy of Smash in January before all ya'll n*ggaz.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
<--finds it funny when people pray thier characters will still do all the work for them.

OH PLEASE DON'T LET MY CHARACTER BE BALANCED!

Venom NY

Smash Lord

XD!

and good sheezy to Alex I don't think anyone shouted my *** out for running the last weekly.

I can't wait till I get my Japanese copy of Smash in January before all ya'll n*ggaz.
d1 geno cant be in brawl,a moderator has checked before at least i think it was a moderator.He called Nintendo and asked if geno could be in brawl,they said no because geno is squareenix's property.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman

XD!

Dude I'm sooooo going to ur house during winter break lol. !!!

Top Bottom