• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
LOL Bum still has my controller at his house...so there's my legit john...>_>.

XD!

<-Please Geno be in Brawl!

and good sheezy to Alex I don't think anyone shouted my *** out for running the last weekly.

I can't wait till I get my Japanese copy of Smash in January before all ya'll n*ggaz.
How can u get the japanese copy in january when america gets it before japan. No logic on that. Its like sayin u got a japanese wii when the wii came out in usa first. Oh nvm they bumped up the date for japan. I prolly have it along with u anyway cause of our 'methods'.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
d1 geno cant be in brawl,a moderator has checked before at least i think it was a moderator.He called Nintendo and asked if geno could be in brawl,they said no because geno is squareenix's property.
No, Mcfox (the Mod, which I think he's a Admin) called Nintendo to see who has rights to him, Nintendo or Square-Enix (because he was in a Mario Game created by SE). They say that although he's in a Mario game, Square Enix owns property of Geno. They didn't say he wouldn't be in it or not, just hasn't heard any rumors about them in Brawl.

IMO, out of all the SE characters, Geno should have the right to be in Brawl. Because he was not only in a Nintendo game, but he was starring -with- Mario. You can't get any closer then to hang with the old dogs in a video game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey D1, you going to smashtaclysm? If you are let me get a ride with you plase? wait how you getting there. If your gonna drive I got you for gas going and comming back. im gonna be loaded for this one so its all good. I was gonna get there by grey hound which I found a good deal. Problem is I have no one to get me at the station. Im waiting for a CT player to help with this. and if I can go with you (If your going) then its all good for me. and you have gas covered By meh. Let me know soon man. so it can all be planned ahead of time.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Tec im def teamin wit D1 this week so we can team next week. then after that ima team wit Reno or Dionis then after that whoeva else wants to team. i wanna team wit dire but he doesnt team out of his crew. wes i wanna team wit u too. vanz we gotta team doggy. Hax lets beast sometime. anyone else lemme kno sons. jesus,alukard,hazz,DJ!!!!, bum we gotta **** again LOL.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yo ACE u should do a round robin crew battle thing..That would make things mad good,5$ per person in every crew,and whoever won would be number1 crew 4 NYC..Since every1 wants to be number1 crew and everything..

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Yo ACE u should do a round robin crew battle thing..That would make things mad good,5$ per person in every crew,and whoever won would be number1 crew 4 NYC..Since every1 wants to be number1 crew and everything..
ya its in the works right now. ALSO EVERYONE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

ZENITH WILL BE DEC 10th. i'll make the thread later. ima try to make it a monthly and the weeklies into bi-weeklies. we'll see tho.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ya its in the works right now. ALSO EVERYONE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

ZENITH WILL BE DEC 10th. i'll make the thread later. ima try to make it a monthly and the weeklies into bi-weeklies. we'll see tho.
YES! AND IT WON'T AFFECT MY ANIME CONVENTION EITHER! I'M SO-

Wait.

Zenith is on a Monday? O.o

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec im def teamin wit D1 this week so we can team next week. then after that ima team wit Reno or Dionis then after that whoeva else wants to team. i wanna team wit dire but he doesnt team out of his crew. wes i wanna team wit u too. vanz we gotta team doggy. Hax lets beast sometime. anyone else lemme kno sons. jesus,alukard,hazz,DJ!!!!, bum we gotta **** again LOL.
T_T lol

its cool well i wanna have fun... but watever T_T ace its all your fault!?!?!?!?? >_>
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
conventions = q(-.-)p
Guess no need to pick up souvoneirs for you then...=/ lol

who goes to conventions anymore lol.

fine if ya want ill move it to dec 15th.

Nerds, anime, and video game players alike. E3 is a large video game convention :p

Look, you don't HAVE to move it to Dec. 15 if you really can't, but I'd appriciate it ^^ If you have it on the 8th, then I'll still go to the Zenith (especally since I chose to go to Comic Con 2007 on Feb.)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
its ok rockin

conventions = amazing :) no jons >_>

i like them although sometimes the cosplay i see is... really awkward lol

esp random guys dressing as high school girls >.< thats not cool :(

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
its ok rockin

conventions = amazing :) no jons >_>

i like them although sometimes the cosplay i see is... really awkward lol

esp random guys dressing as high school girls >.< thats not cool :(
I agree. I saw at least several male crossovers in general. Not too pretty X_X

But the women who crossdress are usually hotter :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
How many people usually show up to the weeklies? I went to the last two Zeniths and they were fun, but I'm sure the weeklies aren't as good. Hell, but if they're even 1/3 as good I might start going.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
HollaAtchaBoy, just two quick questions

1) what time is the weeklies over? Because my shift at my job is from 2 PM - 11 PM

2) Spectators only play games and don't play tourtuments, right?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
1.) Weeklies always end up ending around midnight because, well, people take too **** long and the store has to close at midnight.

2.) Yes, spectators don't play in tournaments.

3.) Call me Chris. Or Fog. Or even HAB (HollaAtchaBoy). But HollaAtchaBoy takes too **** long.

4.) I need sleep.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
1.) Weeklies always end up ending around midnight because, well, people take too **** long and the store has to close at midnight.

2.) Yes, spectators don't play in tournaments.

3.) Call me Chris. Or Fog. Or even HAB (HollaAtchaBoy). But HollaAtchaBoy takes too **** long.

4.) I need sleep.
Okay HAB, and thanks ^^

Cia

das kwl
lmaoooo @ this fukking thread.

wtf, crossdressers?? I'm sorry, but that is just LAME!!!! especially when overly hairy guys try to dress as harajuku girls w/ those skank *** school uniforms ::makes barf noise::

on a different topic, tv fukkin sucks these days. thank goodness for family guy and tivo

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
lmaoooo @ this fukking thread.

wtf, crossdressers?? I'm sorry, but that is just LAME!!!! especially when overly hairy guys try to dress as harajuku girls w/ those skank *** school uniforms ::makes barf noise::

on a different topic, tv fukkin sucks these days. thank goodness for family guy and tivo
What about the Boondocks? that kicks major *** :p

Also, I agree about the male crossdressers ><

Top Bottom