• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo so where the results teezy cuz? LOL that **** is the ugliest word ever (if it had a face) and someone get at me for downloading- r type 3 for snes- yoshis story n64-streets of rage-f zero x-golden axe SOMEONE PLAY ME IN THESE GAMES I will prolyl bring my wii to dreamladn

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i kno im completely late but yea it was good seein all ya again, i'll try to come thru more often, im tryin to get my mewtwo game up

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
late shoutouts for this weekly

tec0-good set man caame down to last stock and everything but you edged me out, we gta plat at more nj tournies
D1-goood games 2 mad beast fox. lol come to hofstra so i can play you some more
slh-jungle japes did more wrk than i did that last match against you:(
killafox,acemarth-nice job running a great tourney
bum-thx for ****** my marth...lol gta find dk practice somewhere
g-money-u beasted but stop shooting lasers at me lol
superryan-finally played you. lol good 2 games we had
and finally hazz-thx for threatning me where if i dnt place high i get no ride home. i guess that made me play better. lol

i know i 4got people but its probly bcuz i didnt get ur name. good games to anyoneelse i played

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
sorry for the delay ppl, but results...

singles-
1. bum and wes (split)
1. bum and wes (split)
3. HBK
4. Rog
5. Rafa
5. G-Money
7. D1
7. Eli
9. 18 (vanz)
9. tec0
9. dmon
9. D-Duo
13. zues
13. ninjalink
13. DJ nintendo
13. SLH
17. FK
17. eazy
17. DooWop
17. X
17. Ryan K
17. Hazz
17. Mr. Kain
17. bye
25. basic sausage
25. bluray
25. keitaro
25. bye

teams-
1. ( acemarth & killafox) and (bum & wes) [split]
1. ( acemarth & killafox) and (bum & wes) [split]
3. dionis and alukard
4. jew + 1
5. D1 and hax
5. reno and hazz
7. plan B
7. medieval
9. FK
9. worlds finest
9. vanz and tec0
9. bye

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam nyc sucks for doubles ... no one ever enters ... *sigh* at least i get to paly a bit when i'm off work >.> ... w.e tho .. i'll see if i can come to the next weekly

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
WTF is wrong with the singles results, lol.What happend Ryan, Jayden,D1,Tech0,Dmon,DJN.Also who the hell is HBK never heard of him.I am going to the next weekly.I hope u guy go next weekly Ryan, Jayden, D1,Tech0,Dmon,hazz.Me and Hax r deff teaming and wining so sorry Bum and WES.we taking ya out ^_-.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well u can split with me and dionis this friday ... that is if i don't have to work >.> .. =P ... our test teams worked out last friday like i told dionis they would so we should b able to abuse the new awesomeness ^_^

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well u can split with me and dionis this friday ... that is if i don't have to work >.> .. =P ... our test teams worked out last friday like i told dionis they would so we should b able to abuse the new awesomeness ^_^
Ofcourse we will spilt with ya >_> lol jk..

no1 saw that lmao

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
hery jmen kwit life. i wil ofer u fre tutering for interweb spe3king. if u wnna tipe s0 l33t leik me it is ez. i ken tuter u for a smal prise.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Starz you were missed...and we gotta team again when you come back...Cain and Abel have been laying dormant FAAAAARRRRRR too long.

Shoutout to Wes for making everyone start naming themselves their future Brawl char that they'll main or play first or hope to see in the game.

I'll be rocking Geno from now on...Milo has died.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
WHAT? More weeklies? I'll be there next week. Oh, and don't worry, I've learned much since the last time. If at first you don't succed....
On second thought, I take that back. Why? I made a blog so I don't have to repeat myself. Where? Not sure I can say here. I might break a rule.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good stuff on 5th Raffy, but still kinda disappointing, you're much better than that, than them.

HBK lollers @ pwning everyone.

What happened to our boy Hax, I wanted to see him do more **** =D

Starz, take your time lmao.

Me - stfu?

R3N0

Smash Lord
jman used commas! woot.

in other news, hbk is beast, his marth is gettin' that mean training from everyone @ hofstra =p

next week, im coming through for singles, and hopefully doubles if hazz wants to team again (thats right hazz, calling you out.) aight yall peace.

woot for finishing in 5th.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
[bum hate letter] that guy is so wack. who likes him? he swear he the man, but he wack, i'm gonna mm him 5 dollar anyone down wit me? yo y is it i was drownin in pipe water yesterday? i thought i was gonna drown playin smash lol. also funny was they use toilet paper instead of bounty the picker upper n if u would of use bounty mayb people wouldn't been drownin in dirty *** pipe water. yo who seen dk in white? that color looks offical. yo the game speed is the same as melee. theres no difference really, nintendo said it themselves n plus u can truly see it in dk vs meta knight vs yoshi vs sonic. itz still fast, but ya use 2 seein fox throw like 5 n air's into shines n thatz wat makes melee faster. thatz y ya need 2 use different characters mayb u see the game is still the same speed lol
mad random much
?

Top Bottom