• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
ninjalink regardless u not gonna kill anyone mood. so wat if it was mad obvious, itz the fact that we get 2 see him in brawl finally n he looks crazy nice. seemz like u have ur period....go change the pad lol. yo besides that, the game is most likely gonna b delay again n that suckz. the game will most likely need more tuning n they probably aimin 2 fix online. like i said i will wanna talk 2 everyone at this weekly if possible n people wantin 2 listen.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Zoooom Zoom zoom ZOOOOOM!
Your signature is the most miserable piece of internet art I have ever seen. It makes me want to kill myself. Not to mention the fact that that stupid move kills me at 7% on a not-so-infrequent basis.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah thats all fun and amazing but what's no fun is that Brawl got delayed as far as I can tell. The dojo site doesn't say December 3rd anymore and the Japanese part of the site is saying Jan 24.
You sure? I still see the Dec. 3rd thing in the notice. if it's changed, then wouldn't they have tooken down or edited that post?

In any case, Sonic is in Brawl. I can see a lot of Sonic and Mario team mates lol

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
bordem in literature.. lmao

I have an exam in anatomy next though.. than I'm gonna hang out for little while, than randomly make a combo vid at x4FoSho4x's house.. <_<
this sounds like college work, what r u studing to become vanz? im that bored.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i live in queens (queens village to be exact), can someone go to this weekly with me, im not sure how to get there, not really used to taking the train either, so if someone could take me, i'd learn and go on my own next time, please guys, that would be a big help.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo all of you should quit cuz ya still playin melee... i already got brawl and i'm practicing for when the rest of you n00bs get it. get at me :laugh:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ninjalink regardless u not gonna kill anyone mood. so wat if it was mad obvious, itz the fact that we get 2 see him in brawl finally n he looks crazy nice. seemz like u have ur period....go change the pad lol. yo besides that, the game is most likely gonna b delay again n that suckz. the game will most likely need more tuning n they probably aimin 2 fix online. like i said i will wanna talk 2 everyone at this weekly if possible n people wantin 2 listen.
**** bum. that hurt. Im not angry or anything. Just sayin. Jeez.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
AAAAGH SONIC!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

MY SIG IS COMING BACK IN CELEBRATION AAAGH!!!! I'm not gonna play as him but...AAAGH ANYWAY!!! :laugh:

"Mai god England will nut fall while I am Kween" LMAO I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!

Cia

das kwl
lmaoooooooo

bum definitely just told someone that they have a mangyna..

steiner - I taking taking biology courses so that I can take up a career in forensic science ^_^ I also have a good number of credits in business just in case

Cia

das kwl
just for the record, I'm no longer affiliated with the IHNC crew at all. I found out some really eff'd up **** and now I see that a LOT of people are really two-faced.

yeeeeeeah, just clearin that up

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LMAO
N
E
X
T
IS
MEGA
MAN
R
OFLMAO!! That will be the most hillarious update ever..I'll shoot up my school if that happens LMAO!!!!

....umm guys don't take this as a threat... *_* I'm kidding. But yah roflmao1!!!!11!1 <-- look at the 1's yo!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok acemarth agree i can announce wat i'm gonna annouce which is the tournament in the school next 2 me. i will give ya details n let ya know wassssup. i might start it up durin melee, but this will b intended 4 brawl of course. yo weeklys will look like zeneith wit 70 people on a regular guranteed lol. itz gonna b hetic. yo if ya notice u can reverse ledge grab thx 2 dk doin it in skyworld b 4 sonic grabs him. go ahead n look at the video again.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea eggm i am. i want people 2 come n eggm it would b good if u ca spread the word please in ur area. vanz let me tell u sumthin. ur a real good player not cuz u down smash all day lol but u can play otha characters on the same level. plus thatz the best part. when ur not known n u get known. u should start ur own crew n get ready 4 brawl. i would want mad people 2 start crews if possible. wat mess up **** they did 2 u if u don't mind me askin? send it 2 me by message if u want. like i said it will b in a school right across a street from me.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i live in queens (queens village to be exact), can someone go to this weekly with me, im not sure how to get there, not really used to taking the train either, so if someone could take me, i'd learn and go on my own next time, please guys, that would be a big help.
u can meet up wit us if u want me n big t live n qnz its not that difficult 2 get there after your first time

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yo The Reason Sakurai Show Us Sonic, Cuz................ He Push Brawl Bak 2 Feb 10. That Suckz Anotha 4 Months Of Melee Crap Lol Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Woah, I may actually be going to this one! If not this week, next week for sure.

This is my first ever tournament though... >_< Nervous!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys, excuse my emo look on my account, long story

I wanted to know how much is spectators fee and if Im able to play if I pay for me, it may sound like a noob question but I wanna be sure. Im low on cash so gotta do this smart to play with you all. Also

Vanz- Can you teach me some Peach stuff or give advice If I go there? Also if you have some solid advice on beating camping foxes that be great. I think I get it down already but I dont think its all that good. so I need more advice

Tech0- I wanna play your fox for practice. I learned how to fight one so I want to test this out.

Also if anyone has a good shiek or falco I want to play with you. I dont fight them alot and in tournaments I would get screwed cause Im not use to them at all. I dont have a solid way to fight them.

That is all, Im going to bed for I have classes, so I'll look at the answers in the morning when I get up before leaving. Thanks for those that could help out. Nite all

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy tmr is the dam weekly ... sheesh i'm tired ... long last couple of days for me >.< ... but today was great ... i haven't played since zenith people so go easy on me ^_^

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
vanz - thats cool i might need a business guy in the future u never know. sorry to hear ur lost.

bluray - if u can fix it before the tourny starts ur a life saver.

bum - if i play u, u might see a double monkey match lol. it will be an epic battle, the attack of the Betelgeusian Berserker Baboons!!!!!!!!! (waits to see if anybody got that...)

ace - im assuming that this week is $5 right?

Top Bottom