• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
I think I play smash waaaaaay to much.

yesterday, I took an umbrella and jumped off of my roof to see if I would float down..

I have confirmed that I am NOT a floatie <_<

Cia

das kwl
bowser physics?? wow.. that was really aggro offensive.. bowser is like really really wide. I would've given myself somethin like.. metal mario status.. but bowser??

I'm gonna go force myself to vomit now

D1

Banned via Administration
LMFAO ... too good about the inconsistence lol ... but yea i'm guilty as well ... its just the way it is ... sumtimes u have a totally busy week without some competition ... and then u hear about the weekly and its like ur mad anxious to just even dash dance lmao ... well at least i am ... can't wait to see ya there this weekly ^_^
Agreed my dude...agreed.

Yo Starz seeya Sat by any chance?

Cia

das kwl
yeah chris, it's too late, u already call me bowser, and now ur calling me yoshi?!?! I can read subliminal messages, u'r tryna compare me to a dinosaur.. mhmm..

btw smash bros = lame because they were supposed to put Din in the game.. and they didn't because they needed that space to make a fire emblem stage that never even made it into the final product <(-.-)p

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** said bowser ... lmfao ... get him vanz ... down smash him into a car ... ^_- ... anyway ... yayyy tmr is the weekly ... well i'm out of here i have a 7 hour shift at subways >.> ... time to wash 4.2 billion bread trays >.> ahhhh i love my life ... later peeps

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Crew Battles

Lets See If Swat Will Raise To The Occassion This Friday You Guy Better Not Hold Back Cause I Know We Wont So Remember Its 10 Bux Each Round Robin Crew Battles Best Of 3 Each Match Losers Picks Stage Or Char Not Both. As Far As That Goes Its A **** For New York Manana

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
If you haven't read my post in the SWAT thread, go read it.

Following on that, it won't be a deal if my crew wants to do standard crew rules.

You guys might actually stand somewhat of a chance that way!

Cia

das kwl
Lets See If Swat Will Raise To The Occassion This Friday You Guy Better Not Hold Back Cause I Know We Wont So Remember Its 10 Bux Each Round Robin Crew Battles Best Of 3 Each Match Losers Picks Stage Or Char Not Both. As Far As That Goes Its A **** For New York Manana
umm, no I don't like those counterpick rules. I would prefer using MLG counterpick rules because your "custom" rules stifle those who took the time to practice multiple characters. at least MLG rules were not made by either crew so it's fair.

and round robin.. umm.. ok

Hax

Smash Champion
wow lets just do fc3 crews and get this **** over with. round robin is mad boring and btw you guys have a better chance at winning if its fc3.

and btw dont do this as soon as the weekly starts because i havent played in a week.. gotta warm up first lol

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm going to come back into this thread and read tons of johns about the crew battle, and then, I'm going to quote myself and make another post saying, "LOL JOHNS." .'D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
If you haven't read my post in the SWAT thread, go read it.

Following on that, it won't be a deal if my crew wants to do standard crew rules.

You guys might actually stand somewhat of a chance that way!
So if u guys think u going to win..Put up your spot and stop being scared..It wont matter anyway right cause ya going to win right..Na let me stop playing with u ya ant wining ****,lol..

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo lemme just make this clear....ya battlin on ya own tv so someone better bring one and ima have the table in the back cuz ya ****** be sratight up not listening when i ask ya to stop crowding the stairs.

also if i call ur match for a tourny u better come. if u go "oh im in the crew battle" ima be like aight....DQ'd. that is unless ur actually playin in the battle right at that second.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... @ seeing rocking on the train home from work ... we both have ****ty schedules lol ... and ace i hope u can have a TV for us .. pwease ... i mean we should do it after doubles ... or after singles ... we need some audience ... cuz i want people cheering for swat ... cuz i kno DA is gonna b doing the usual yelling which is great when they say things like ... "where u going son" and my marth goes " MIII TAAA"(down B-counter) ... its such a good feeling ... but then again don't ****ing scream like in ****** faces cuz thats not cool ... i mean yelling in the back is fine with me but don't turn in my face and yell ... cuz u guys would b tight if hax or jman would do it with their youth screeches... and why round robin lol ... thats sooo stupid lol ... we need to talk about this at the venue ...

SWAT ALL DAIIIII

D1

Banned via Administration
Me and Ace are so good @ smash that when some random noob walked past our TV @ Web2Zone while we were playing they asked if we were playing in Lightning Mode.

LMAO QUIT LIFE!

Cia

das kwl
who got jumped on southern blvd?? I swear, the bronx is so effin ghetto. like peach

anywayz, I'm going to sleep. **** reno woke me up <_<

:D

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
who got jumped on southern blvd?? I swear, the bronx is so effin ghetto. like peach

anywayz, I'm going to sleep. **** reno woke me up <_<

:D

ome random girl LOL.

me bum duray jayo and anthony were just chillin on the boulevard and all of a sudden we see two guys jump a girl across the street LMAO yo that sh;t was too funny. she was like 13 and they were two guys like 15 yrs old. then they dropped her and stomped her face out and took her cell phone.

those two kids were too good. she was like sheilding and they just broke her shield, dropped her, tech chased her and then edge guarded her phone away from here. get at them they did some ace and killa team work LOL!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats mad beast yo ... a girl ... -_-... not cool ... at all ... ****ing ignorant *******s in the bx ... *sigh* thats why us spaniards carry knives that flip and **** ^_- ... i'm marf in real life GET AT ME ... now anyway ... ace wat time can we get to the weekly ... sry if someone asked this ... or if even i asked this ... i'm pretty hyped about tmr .. nooooo not cuz of the crew battle .... its cuz its my day off from hell (work) lol ... so anyway yea answer this whenever ... i'll check tmr when these people arrive at my casa

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so ummmm...get at taco i mean Tec0's avatar....kairi from kingdom hearts ^_^....just 2 good...also u suck i want a money match lol...im serious bout the money match...and the part where u suck lol jk

edit:
DJ needs to quit life...seriously....***** came to my block 2day...and he said he was gonna main lil mac...***** was serious 2.....i told him that he's an assist trophy...and ***** said wats that....and im like, ***** thats an item....so he was sad and i was happy cus i saw him od disapointed lol

Top Bottom