• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Who is this tec0 dood i've been hearing about. Have I played you before?

REGARDLESS I wanna play, people come to hofstra O_O I'm mad outta pratice. Get at my IC's.

Also Gmoney is ****ing amazing, Quit life.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Zro - y would u wanna mm me? i dont really wanna mm u though..... >_> and i do suck T_T

alejandro - HIIII i never played u ..... :( and me = Teczero or tec0 or watever :psycho:

Cia

das kwl
Who is this tec0 dood i've been hearing about. Have I played you before?

REGARDLESS I wanna play, people come to hofstra O_O I'm mad outta pratice. Get at my IC's.

Also Gmoney is ****ing amazing, Quit life.
AYO.. YO.. YO..

another ICz player all up in New York?!?! we can't be havin that..

nahh, I'm kidding

Cia

das kwl
oh yeah, and what happened to that girl..

WOW!! if her mother would have taught her to FC, she wouldn't have had a problem in the 2v1 match up..

<_<

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i need a teammate most likely 4 2day. if u wanna team up wit me let me know. aol name is oni163 or u can message me here.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
thats mad beast yo ... a girl ... -_-... not cool ... at all ... ****ing ignorant *******s in the bx ... *sigh* thats why us spaniards carry knives that flip and **** ^_- ... i'm marf in real life GET AT ME ... now anyway ... ace wat time can we get to the weekly ... sry if someone asked this ... or if even i asked this ... i'm pretty hyped about tmr .. nooooo not cuz of the crew battle .... its cuz its my day off from hell (work) lol ... so anyway yea answer this whenever ... i'll check tmr when these people arrive at my casa
Pffft, you guys don't really need ya weapon. Ya guys are the last person anyone would mess with. If one person messes with one, 10 more would stand behind him. Pwnage.

Why can't black people do that...? >>

Also, yes, me and Alukard got sucky schedules, but he has better days off then me. *******...>>

who got jumped on southern blvd?? I swear, the bronx is so effin ghetto. like peach

anywayz, I'm going to sleep. **** reno woke me up <_<

:D
Wait, why is Peach ghetto? I understand Daisy, but why Peach?

is it because she pulls weapons out of her cooter the fastest? >>

BUM163

Smash Lord
i was there n no lie i haven't seen sumthin like that in awhile. the bx used 2 b bad, but itz mad calm trust me i live here n been though maddd **** from seeing people gettin shot in front of me/dieing, drug deals, beatdowns all that stuff. so trust me it calm down alot. i need a teammate so yea lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i was there n no lie i haven't seen sumthin like that in awhile. the bx used 2 b bad, but itz mad calm trust me i live here n been though maddd **** from seeing people gettin shot in front of me/dieing, drug deals, beatdowns all that stuff. so trust me it calm down alot. i need a teammate so yea lol
Yeah, but we still got the drama and ghetto ways. Especially the drama :p

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wait, why is Peach ghetto? I understand Daisy, but why Peach?
What other kind of person attacks people with frying pans, vegetables and tennis rackets?

That's like... your baby daddy just cheated on you so you try to fight back with whatever's in the closet/kitchen. "Get outta mah house!"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is there some party today and if so what time does it end. if not then sweet. I'll be at this one today people. But I'm not entering anything. just casuals. Dont want to spend to much and give money away ;)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
There's a birthday party till 5 or 5:30 (I can't remember which), and either Alex or Jeff is working it. I'd say get there around 5:30 at the earliest (like me.)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i wish there was a dreamland or something today.... anyway. i might stop by. heading home to newyork from philadelphia... anything ny smash related going on saturday folks??? what time is the close today most likely? hopefully if its late i might be able to stop today... iono yet.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo i got some good news for the smash community, im not going is 1 and yesterday during my 4 hour break I went to nintendo world and i saw they had classic punchout (drools). The guy that was playing couldn't even beat glass joe QUIT LIFE so i showed him a thing or 2 and he said "hey did ya hear that little mac is going to be in brawl?" QUIT LIFE again. After that i saw bleach for the wii and it sux my friends psp version is better. Then this kid says no its not its good, ppl hold tournys in it and im like i don't give a dam its like playing zatchbell for gc (which is way better than this crap).

"This is why im waiting for brawl" I said and he says "yea I think that game is going to be awesome" (u think?) i ask him do u play melee and hes like yea. So told him about w2z and I got another smasher in the community (u can all thank me later) he mains fox so good luck ppl.

P.S. I will own anyone in Zatchbell :chuckle:

D1

Banned via Administration
-________- crew battle vs. Swat will be postponed due to lack of crew members to join in the fight...lets see...

No:

Dire, PC, Wes, Kubuu, Comp, and I dunno who else can't make it.

Sry guys maybe next time : P. And this weather sucks I must say.

Hope to see everyone @ singles and teams I hear teams is gonna be beast Friday night.

Anyone else wanting to come for teams better show up...

D1

i wish there was a dreamland or something today.... anyway. i might stop by. heading home to newyork from philadelphia... anything ny smash related going on saturday folks??? what time is the close today most likely? hopefully if its late i might be able to stop today... iono yet.
My first ever Double post in a while...

...WHAT'S GOOD YO!

I remember when I ran into you on the train on my way back from M2K's LOL.

D1

I just remembered Ace & D1 VS. DJN and CPU lvl 9 Link last night...

... and CPU Link winning.

Quit life.

EDIT: With a fcuking downthrust no less.
That shoulda been RECORDED!

John: I didn't wanna beast on Link so I didn't try. ^_^

But seeing Lvl nine Link dair Ace for the kill made me go ballistic and go thru mad seizures.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo i got some good news for the smash community, im not going is 1 and yesterday during my 4 hour break I went to nintendo world and i saw they had classic punchout (drools). The guy that was playing couldn't even beat glass joe QUIT LIFE so i showed him a thing or 2 and he said "hey did ya hear that little mac is going to be in brawl?" QUIT LIFE again. After that i saw bleach for the wii and it sux my friends psp version is better. Then this kid says no its not its good, ppl hold tournys in it and im like i don't give a dam its like playing zatchbell for gc (which is way better than this crap).

"This is why im waiting for brawl" I said and he says "yea I think that game is going to be awesome" (u think?) i ask him do u play melee and hes like yea. So told him about w2z and I got another smasher in the community (u can all thank me later) he mains fox so good luck ppl.

P.S. I will own anyone in Zatchbell :chuckle:
did u ask him if he knows the advanced skills and ****?? he probably some scrub. (lol look whose talking right?)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm sry dionis ... for playing sooo rushy ... but i mean we always learn a lot from every weekly ... soon we are going to have a specific team for anyone we fight and thats wat the goal is ^_^ ... so anyway ... the weekly was fun ... but nyc smashers gave up on doubles ... so yea weeklies suck for me now -_-

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
nyc is still mad good. :laugh: i stopped by for like two hours... twas fun the few matches i had. lil stupid stuff to be worked on but i see improvement. ummm did yall record any of the crew battle? some of the stuff was maad good.

btw the weekly also seemed to be filled with like 2 500ml doses of sand bagging..... :confused:

what's up with that. :laugh: stuff is blatant too.

**** i wanna play more thoo. till next time.

Cia

das kwl
Umm. so this was definitely an "odd" weekly. so here are the results :D

Doubles (Top 3)

1) Jman + Hax
2) Bum + Wes
3) Alukard + Dionis

Singles

1) VaNz
2) Dark.Pch
3) Bum
4) Reno
5) Ninjalink
DJ Nintendo
7) BluRay
Big-T
9) Tyler
Phil
DR
Meph
13) Baii
Richard

a few shout outs just cuz..

Dark.Pch - GOOD ****ING SHiiT!! 2 Peach players in the finals?!?! WHAAAAAAAT?!?!

Reno - GOOD SHiiT!! i was afraid for my life. i thought i was gonna lose our fight, keep it up :D

Hellfox - good match. let's get some more practice next time ^_^

SWAT - good stuff in general, crew battle, singles doubles. madd props

Good matches D1, Big-T, BluRay, F2B, Starz,

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, good job guys! ^_^ Great to see you guys made it in tops, especially Dark Pch.

*Looks at Vanz's sig* ............ D:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Umm. so this was definitely an "odd" weekly. so here are the results :D

Doubles (Top 3)

1) Jman + Hax
2) Bum + Wes
3) Alukard + Dionis

Singles

1) VaNz
2) Dark.Pch
3) Bum
4) Reno
5) Ninjalink
DJ Nintendo
7) BluRay
Big-T
9) Tyler
Phil
DR
Meph
13) Baii
Richard

a few shout outs just cuz..

Dark.Pch - GOOD ****ING SHiiT!! 2 Peach players in the finals?!?! WHAAAAAAAT?!?!

Reno - GOOD SHiiT!! i was afraid for my life. i thought i was gonna lose our fight, keep it up :D

Hellfox - good match. let's get some more practice next time ^_^

SWAT - good stuff in general, crew battle, singles doubles. madd props

Good matches D1, Big-T, BluRay, F2B, Starz,
Yay frist in singles and teams yay 4 swat

Alukard

Smash Hero
nyc is still mad good. :laugh: i stopped by for like two hours... twas fun the few matches i had. lil stupid stuff to be worked on but i see improvement. ummm did yall record any of the crew battle? some of the stuff was maad good.

btw the weekly also seemed to be filled with like 2 500ml doses of sand bagging..... :confused:

what's up with that. :laugh: stuff is blatant too.

**** i wanna play more thoo. till next time.
speaking of sand,imma come to a weekly with a little bag and its gonna say sand and its gonna be tied around my neck lol__(this is venom btw i forgot my password and alukards is signed in on this computer)

Top Bottom