• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea bum is here ready 4 zeneith n 2 do his thing. couple of things. one dark peach u wasn't really close especially not in the second match, but now since u read this u should come at me stronger lol. hax, jesus n jash, ya r sum beastly *** kids..... who the hell made ya? me n pc went at it at that weekly ahhhh man it was down 2 the last stock it was great n only vanz saw the fight. yo jash if u know the person who took the phone u should at least tell vanz. i thought people was done stealin, but obviously theirs a friend among us thatz not a friend n that ain't cool. dire i have multiple people askin me 2 team 4 zeneith n i'm just being beyond real on this post since i'll b busy this week.... if u gonna play around in zeneith don't team wit me. i can team wit sumone else that would b playing serious n mayb they won't b better, but they will at least try. i was disappointed wit this weekly. there was 20 plus people n i notice as soon as pc started enterin our weeklys no one join. thatz wack n how ya expect 2 get better wit fear overpowering ya? i don't think bi weeklies should happen, cuz honestly this is pratice so when we go 2 tounries, but ny has 2 stop wit this scare ****, itz gettin real annoyin n play out. if u gonna come, come 2 play if not stay ur *** at home. jeffery start charging for spectators fee which should b 5 dollars like pc said. i wanna go 2 a few more tournies b 4 melee is done n show them wat ny is made of. whoeva wit me say go ny go ny go [waits 4 the crowd 2 shout go ny go ny go]

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I don't think the only reason people didn't join were because of PC Chris. Maybe they plan to join both teams and singles on Zenith ($30) or, like Shin Bowser and myself, had to be home at a certain time this weekend. Whoever doesn't join because of another person is, quite frankly, a *****. See you all on Zenith.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Starz is too good and i love to play bum and i would love to play PC and bum(kind of lol) in a tourney match only because its the closest to PC or bum playing a mm which is like semi pc/bum level lmao

na tourney experience with amazing players is awesome >_>

bum forgot about me most likely goin to zenith sigh.... >_> now im not gonna go cuz of the emo in me and cuz bum :smash: my hope

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol oh na i thought u was off 2 college my bad. well hope 2 see everyone there. heard alot of j people comin n thatz wasssup. will b glad 2 see a different style of play n people.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol oh na i thought u was off 2 college my bad. well hope 2 see everyone there. heard alot of j people comin n thatz wasssup. will b glad 2 see a different style of play n people.
Yup, a crapload of NJ people are coming. Where have you been!? lolz!! :psycho:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
If NJ comes in here deep, then NY will happily group up for a little Ny vs Nj action.

if 6 NJ come it can be Me Wes Bum Ace Marth Killa Fox and DJ

3 DA and 3 KF

Split the bounty/food evenly.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
If NJ comes in here deep, then NY will happily group up for a little Ny vs Nj action.

if 6 NJ come it can be Me Wes Bum Ace Marth Killa Fox and DJ

3 DA and 3 KF

Split the bounty/food evenly.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WILL GLADY DO THAT.

OH AND FROM NOW ON THERE IS A SPECTATOR FEE. IDC IF UR THERE FOR FIVE MINS. U PICK UP A CONTROLLER AND UR NOT JONING then UR GETTIN CHARGED. YA DONT LIKE IT DONT COMe. IM A ***** G. NY IS ***** MADE STEP UR **** UP. I LOWER IT TO 5$ so PPL CAN JOIN AND THEN NO ONE JOINS. W.E

OH AND JASH IF U DO FIND OUT WHO IT IS TELL ME ASAP SO I CAN BAN THEM FROM WEEKLIES AND EVEN ZENITH.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yea bum is here ready 4 zeneith n 2 do his thing. couple of things. one dark peach u wasn't really close especially not in the second match, but now since u read this u should come at me stronger lol. hax, jesus n jash, ya r sum beastly *** kids..... who the hell made ya? me n pc went at it at that weekly ahhhh man it was down 2 the last stock it was great n only vanz saw the fight. yo jash if u know the person who took the phone u should at least tell vanz. i thought people was done stealin, but obviously theirs a friend among us thatz not a friend n that ain't cool. dire i have multiple people askin me 2 team 4 zeneith n i'm just being beyond real on this post since i'll b busy this week.... if u gonna play around in zeneith don't team wit me. i can team wit sumone else that would b playing serious n mayb they won't b better, but they will at least try. i was disappointed wit this weekly. there was 20 plus people n i notice as soon as pc started enterin our weeklys no one join. thatz wack n how ya expect 2 get better wit fear overpowering ya? i don't think bi weeklies should happen, cuz honestly this is pratice so when we go 2 tounries, but ny has 2 stop wit this scare ****, itz gettin real annoyin n play out. if u gonna come, come 2 play if not stay ur *** at home. jeffery start charging for spectators fee which should b 5 dollars like pc said. i wanna go 2 a few more tournies b 4 melee is done n show them wat ny is made of. whoeva wit me say go ny go ny go [waits 4 the crowd 2 shout go ny go ny go]
Okay, first....

Go NY, go NY, GO! Go NY, go NY, GOOOOOOOO!!!

Ahh, that felt good lol

Second, while I'm not really 'scared' of the smashers, I'm more like 'intimidated' by their experiance and (mainly) their character skills. Depending on who I face, I react in a different way.

Examples:

Vanz - "Alright, he's really versitile. I'm gonna have to watch his character choices and hope I can keep up with it."

Big T - "He has a good Mario, but I bet I can beat it if I just watch his movement."

Dark Pch. - "His Peach is good, so I gotta watch out for stupid midstakes I do."

Starz - "****, he has a killer Fox. I'm gonna have to really abuse his weakness if I wanna win this fight."

Bum - "Crud, I might lose this match. Gotta pray on a mirical for this match..."

PC Chris - "****...I can't beat this S.O.B. ><. He's got the biggest emo Fox in NY. But, I will try.......not to lose so badly."

So yeah, I get kinda intimidated on several good people. But, even though I might lose, I always try my best efforts. 110%. There are people like Blackenese who would throw knees at me and I'll be like "****it!" and there would be times like Ace Marth when he shine waves me to no end and again, "****it!" But again, even though I feel I might lose, I do my best to give all of my efforts and hopefully learn from my midstakes.

So yeah, see you guys at Zenith ^^

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
ill go

I am going to just waste my money.z(lol)but have been playing for while but its cool to kno where u stand when u play someone better then one self. i have been bum this for a long tyme that most pepole will not waste money just to lose and someone like pc/kdj/fwrd/too many big names in one room people would rather look at them play than play them. there is 9 at most that would play those people that does not count pros.One big factor is most hate to lose. The truth

and low teir kick a**

world get at my bowser fwrd smash i win lol. If ever play pc ill tell him to play me in streetfighter LMAO
whoever reads this thoughts and comments are welcome

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
De que diablo

yea bum is here ready 4 zeneith n 2 do his thing. couple of things. one dark peach u wasn't really close especially not in the second match, but now since u read this u should come at me stronger lol. ]
Geez, no credit at all. The first match was close. I believe I could have won. Second match you beat me with 2 stocks high damage. Even when I get close like that? It seems I cant improve at all in peoples eyes eh? Like Im always gonna be the same. Bleh Trying to get known as a Great Peach main is now getting boring and going now where. screw this -___- '

See ya at zenith

skillz163

Smash Rookie
I am going to just waste my money.z(lol)but have been playing for while but its cool to kno where u stand when u play someone better then one self. i have been bum this for a long tyme that most pepole will not waste money just to lose and someone like pc/kdj/fwrd/too many big names in one room people would rather look at them play than play them. there is 9 at most that would play those people that does not count pros.One big factor is most hate to lose. The truth

and low teir kick a**

world get at my bowser fwrd smash i win lol. If ever play pc ill tell him to play me in streetfighter LMAO
People do hate 2 lose ,but how u expect 2 get better.u got 2 play better people till u step ur game up. im not scare of any1, i dont care if i lose just means i need 2 train more.I play bum n lose 2 him all the time when hes dk n i still tell him ill beat him till this day.you cant be scare u need 2 take wat u learn n apply it when u fight other people n if the pros see through ur plan change it cause they kno ur style or most likely wat u gonna do. so in the end u just need 2 step ur game up n stop givin excuses.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
roar lolz this zenith is gonna be uber amounts of fun lolz

NJ vs NY would be sumthin to watch lol

bum - yea i should be attending this tournament im trying not to attend too many weeklies but this tourney is too good XD

there are gonna be so many amazing players here lolz and i wanna team wit dire for friendlies >_>

yoshi + shiek? lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
zenith is gonna b too good ... NY will abuse nj ... like i said b4 lol ... and ... why lunch break gonna b mad fun lol i can see it now ... a bunch of loud minorities in mcdonalds lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
zenith is gonna b too good ... NY will abuse nj ... like i said b4 lol ... and ... why lunch break gonna b mad fun lol i can see it now ... a bunch of loud minorities in mcdonalds lol
>_> T_T

u know im in NJ >_> lolz lmao at smash and the state wide rivalry

too bad i love both states >_>

BUM163

Smash Lord
don't take it as a diss dark peach lol cuz u did good. just got 2 step that game up. i want everyone 2 step their game up. everyone can basicallly beat everyone in the weeklies. thatz y i don't understand when pc comes that people get scare? hez a beast yea, but even a beast can b put down if u know wat u doin..... it takes alot 2 put that beast down. sumone should ny vs nj. we got 2 hype this up n put it all ova the world n just make this crazy. i mean it this time if nj comes. if anyone wanna talk 2 me my aol name is oni163 or message me on here.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
don't take it as a diss dark peach lol cuz u did good. just got 2 step that game up. i want everyone 2 step their game up. everyone can basicallly beat everyone in the weeklies. thatz y i don't understand when pc comes that people get scare? hez a beast yea, but even a beast can b put down if u know wat u doin..... it takes alot 2 put that beast down. sumone should ny vs nj. we got 2 hype this up n put it all ova the world n just make this crazy. i mean it this time if nj comes. if anyone wanna talk 2 me my aol name is oni163 or message me on here.
im actually gonna try to record this and will also try to record the finals

skrach8

Smash Lord
its skrach from FL, im gunna be comin up to ny pretty soon, these bi weeklies still go down right? and i played this dude from ny, i think his name was gaurdian knight, he says hes in the killa fleet crew. am i right.... or was he just talkin ****?

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
its skrach from FL, im gunna be comin up to ny pretty soon, these bi weeklies still go down right? and i played this dude from ny, i think his name was gaurdian knight, he says hes in the killa fleet crew. am i right.... or was he just talkin ****?
wat up bro its ray from wato....... im n ny when u coming and wat part?...... the weeklies over here r n manhattan i usually go every friday you'll like it alot of good players

R3N0

Smash Lord
THN : Who do you play? I'm free on friday, maybe practice.. yes?

Jash

Smash Lord
Ok 3 things

1: Can someone please get in contact with Vanz and tell get on Aim, hes my last hope into finding out this thing once in for all, im 75% there.

2: Zenith is like the end of Melee, and getting close to beating somebody ain't ganna cut it no more. Its either you win or you lose, because no one is definitely ganna care if you get close or not. So step that game up and win this joint.......i definitely got to reach that limit.

3: Young Link is waaaaaay too good.

*plays Epona song" Till Zenith fellas *rides off*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ok 3 things

1: Can someone please get in contact with Vanz and tell get on Aim, hes my last hope into finding out this thing once in for all, im 75% there.

2: Zenith is like the end of Melee, and getting close to beating somebody ain't ganna cut it no more. Its either you win or you lose, because no one is definitely ganna care if you get close or not. So step that game up and win this joint.......i definitely got to reach that limit.

3: Young Link is waaaaaay too good.

*plays Epona song" Till Zenith fellas *rides off*
i dunno if vanz can get on aim w/o his sidekick .....

btw DK is broken thats how bum wins he knows... XD

and yea..... i hope to see mad peepz at zenith cuz its gonna b hot >_> and yea.... :)

Top Bottom