• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
I heard that there was not going to be a weekly this friday to create anxiety for the zenith??

I think there should be a weekly this friday, but it should be at a lower price. it would be nice to get that extra practice w/ everyone before the big event. anywayz, my jigglypuff is amazing.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
vanz omg. if u want to do like a thing this is wat u should do. pay close attention to wat im gonna type.

PLAN A GET TOGETHER ON A DAY OTHER THEN THE WEEKLY. A DAY LIKE WEDNESDAY WOULD BE GREAT. AFTER SCHOOL PEOPLE (LIKE ME) CAN MEET U AT WEB2ZONE AND WE CAN ALL PLAY THERE. WE COULD DEFINATLY GET IN A GOOD 3 OR 4 HOURS OF GOOD FRIENDLIES. IF U GO TO THE WEEKLY PEOPLE CANT ALWAYS GO AND ITS HARD TO GET IN FRIENDLIES THERE.

this is just my opinion.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
vanz omg. if u want to do like a thing this is wat u should do. pay close attention to wat im gonna type.

PLAN A GET TOGETHER ON A DAY OTHER THEN THE WEEKLY. A DAY LIKE WEDNESDAY WOULD BE GREAT. AFTER SCHOOL PEOPLE (LIKE ME) CAN MEET U AT WEB2ZONE AND WE CAN ALL PLAY THERE. WE COULD DEFINATLY GET IN A GOOD 3 OR 4 HOURS OF GOOD FRIENDLIES. IF U GO TO THE WEEKLY PEOPLE CANT ALWAYS GO AND ITS HARD TO GET IN FRIENDLIES THERE.

this is just my opinion.
Wouldn't it be better on a saturday? More people and everything, plus they don't have to worry about school.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I heard that there was not going to be a weekly this friday to create anxiety for the zenith??

I think there should be a weekly this friday, but it should be at a lower price. it would be nice to get that extra practice w/ everyone before the big event. anywayz, my jigglypuff is amazing.

Putting a "Z" at the end of "anyway" is mine. Stop stealing my stuff Vanz. You wanna end up like Big T? He's having trouble paying legal fees at the moment..I thnik he might go bankrupt soon...:laugh:

Cia

das kwl
whoa.. silven stop hi-jackin my online typin style. putting a "z" at the end of everything was urs?? are u kidding?? there's a z at the end of my freakin name.

::waits while u take time to look at my name::

see?? now, if you want me to stop, play me for it, and winner gets to keep their.. .. "online speech" loser must type with perfect grammar for the next week.. lolz

happynigga -i would do that w2z except that playing at w2z is like a rediculous $7.00 now. so that's $28.00 for 4 hrs. in other words.. hell no :D. but if there's a smashfest or a random tournament / weekly, I'm down for that

BUM163

Smash Lord
it was lookin good this weekly.acemarth u should throw a weekly n lower the price so people can pratice b 4 zeneith.it would b good. d.a , vanz ,tech0, hazz, reno , jesus n hax ,alukard n dionis ,killafox, dj , cort n the main man pc yo it was good seein ya all n havin great matches whether i play ya or watch ya. i hope weeklies can b like this more.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i juist notice yo i have no teammate for zeneith. if anyone wants 2 team up wit me message me seriously.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
me and bum played for the title we just split the money. i won though =)

Good weekly again, good to see everyone. I <3 NYC
Good stuff to jesus and hax on teams, you guys are too good.
Bum is tooo good i got some lucky breaks in the finals lol.
Fun stuff hanging out with all the DA boys after the tournament.
Good seeing all the regulars, Killabox,Acemarf, Vanz, Alucard, d1 ect
seeya guys next week =D
Yes there must be a weekly. PC pretty much said he would come right there. I want a chance to play him before zenith. Getting ***** like that always jumps my skill level. lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo tag teezy's comin back next weekly and if not then i'll be at the zenith... i've been practicing :laugh:
i'll team with you homeless :laugh:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
it was lookin good this weekly.acemarth u should throw a weekly n lower the price so people can pratice b 4 zeneith.it would b good. d.a , vanz ,tech0, hazz, reno , jesus n hax ,alukard n dionis ,killafox, dj , cort n the main man pc yo it was good seein ya all n havin great matches whether i play ya or watch ya. i hope weeklies can b like this more.

yea i think this would be a alright idea,but i dont think that ace is holding it because he wants people to be anxious for zenith,i think that hes doing it so people can save their money for it.Get at my ganon on teams (me + tech0)2 good lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yo i just noticed that there is a naked woman in the background of ron's sig... oh god i think pika likes naked women...

yo ima look into hosting a smashfest. if w2z is gonna be gay and charge me alot ima go over to ur rival nyclan and ask them.
Well, I wouldn't blame that pokemon. If I was cuddling up with a Jigglypuff and she suddenly close her eyes, activating her 'Rest' move, and me flying out the window in a KO fashion, I'd start humping/****** female pokemon trainers too XD

And be careful with Nyclan. Let's not forget what happen the last time we was there....X_X

Which reminds me, Vanz, where's Shin Bowser Meow? I havn't seen/heard from him in weeks ><

Cia

das kwl
shin bowser is just focusin on life and stuff. I'm sure he plays every now in than, but it'd be cool if he started comin back to weeklies

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo i just noticed that there is a naked woman in the background of ron's sig... oh god i think pika likes naked women...

yo ima look into hosting a smashfest. if w2z is gonna be gay and charge me alot ima go over to ur rival nyclan and ask them.

*walks away*...............

*screams in a KF and D1 and Dj nintendo fashion* KWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIT LIFE!

lolz ok im done XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i just noticed that the latest thing is changing font color and stuff. i might do that 2 cuz it will make me more known. <---rediculously a joke.

if i hold smashfests on wednesdays will i have some people to commit?
na... only players annoyed seeing white as a font do it >_> bum will never do it he never cares how his posts look anyway lolz it looks like a giant blob of like food like... jello or sumthin lol

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
GIANT SHOUT OUTS TO D1.

Ur are too good brother. keep it up ur fox is crazy. **Steals certain move set** lol

ur marth is real good too just gotta work on preventing wat i was doing to u. dont lose hope in this game yo ur comin up fast. ur time will def come b4 brawl comes out. mark my words....... D1 is Gonna BEAST AT ZENITH NO JOHNZ EVERYONE QUIT LIFE.

**EDIT**

vanz three hours at w2z is $14.50. theres a student special on weekdays from 2-6pm that gives u two hours for the price of one.

BUT IF PPL REALLYYY WANNA PLAY THIS BAD I GUESS I CAN HOLD A CRAZY FEST ON FRIDAY SINCE I WONT WORK LOL. WHO'S DOWN FOR IT?!?!?!?!?!?

Hax

Smash Champion
mah doo D1 is gonna beast at zenith no johns everyone quit life

D1

Banned via Administration
^_^ come back outta retirement Ace you're way too good! Can't wait till the upcoming fest :D.

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
that tourney was fun even though im mad unknown lols i cant go to any till zenith though so see u guys at zenith i gotta keep my budget intact]

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
that tourney was fun even though im mad unknown lols i cant go to any till zenith though so see u guys at zenith i gotta keep my budget intact]

Cia

das kwl
i just noticed that the latest thing is changing font color and stuff. i might do that 2 cuz it will make me more known. <---rediculously a joke.

if i hold smashfests on wednesdays will i have some people to commit?
I'm afraid of commitment >_<

and I get to team with the beastly D1 for zenith :)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Bum it's not even that serious, i'll see you in teams at Zenith.

Haha Teczero Yoshi was going crazy up in that sheez.

Taka - Triple useless posts FTL?

Cort (teams) - Stupid phantom hit..

Hax n Jman - Sorry about that guys, i'll try next time.

R3N0

Smash Lord
VANZ HOW U TEAMIN WITH D1 SON!?? i def .called it if d1 didnt team w/ starz.. so back youir **** up

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah I never got the chance to team w/ Vanz...so I took it upon myself to team w/ him for the Zenith...

...get at me?

Top Bottom