• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
has anyone seen the new updates for brawl?this game looks like its gonna be so garbage with moving stages and things in the back groun that **** u up this is so stupid

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
has anyone seen the new updates for brawl?this game looks like its gonna be so garbage with moving stages and things in the back groun that **** u up this is so stupid
Rainbow cruise anyone? Dude there's gonna be mad stages. Some are gonna be moving/F u up stages and some aren't gonna be. I already think the new battlefield has no movement or F u ups in it, so don't hate on brawl for that. Just wait til it comes out. I may go to this weekly.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Rainbow cruise anyone? Dude there's gonna be mad stages. Some are gonna be moving/F u up stages and some aren't gonna be. I already think the new battlefield has no movement or F u ups in it, so don't hate on brawl for that. Just wait til it comes out. I may go to this weekly.
***** definetly has my post as his sig lmao of LOL and yea i guess cant judge right away
get at my ganon folks might finally use it on tourny

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
maybe not this friday, but next friday, Pc, you up to play some random kid with money in his pocket Money Matches O_o. 5 Bucks best 3/5 so I can get as much practice as possible. Ill def put up like..20+ bucks to learn from ya.....But thats only if you like money............if not I totally understand, ill just give it to some random *** kid who asks me first if your not interested

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
maybe not this friday, but next friday, Pc, you up to play some random kid with money in his pocket Money Matches O_o. 5 Bucks best 3/5 so I can get as much practice as possible. Ill def put up like..20+ bucks to learn from ya.....But thats only if you like money............if not I totally understand, ill just give it to some random *** kid who asks me first if your not interested
i dont think there going 2 have a weekly after this 1 due 2 zenith 2 weeks from now

Venom NY

Smash Lord
this sounded so emo

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
"Quit Life" is an extremely overused phrase. >_>

Has anyone actually "quit life" yet?

After so many times people have been told I don't think anyone has quit yet, maybe for the exception of people who get hit by long ranged combos.

See....
I know someone that quit life 3 years ago.

His name....

is SurMa...

Yes yes, envy him *****es, like you envy my new Chris Brown banner, for he has preformed incredible feats like... being a freshman for 3 years then dropping out of school to make fun of people in school, and then quiting everything else he tries and attempts to making fun of the people that aren't fail-chanisms. If he comes to a weekly don't make your self look ******** and tell him to quit life because this has already been accomplished.

Neil Armstrong- The 1st Man to walk on the Moon

SurMa- The 1st Man to Quit Life.

Cia

das kwl
"Quit Life" is an extremely overused phrase. >_>

Has anyone actually "quit life" yet?

After so many times people have been told I don't think anyone has quit yet, maybe for the exception of people who get hit by long ranged combos.

See....
I know someone that quit life 3 years ago.

His name....

is SurMa...

Yes yes, envy him *****es, like you envy my new Chris Brown banner, for he has preformed incredible feats like... being a freshman for 3 years then dropping out of school to make fun of people in school, and then quiting everything else he tries and attempts to making fun of the people that aren't fail-chanisms. If he comes to a weekly don't make your self look ******** and tell him to quit life because this has already been accomplished.

Neil Armstrong- The 1st Man to walk on the Moon

SurMa- The 1st Man to Quit Life.

this guy quit life on the train tracks today. his name was nigel

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy ... if i can get money for singles this weekly u will all feel the wrath of my ****ty CF ... >.> ... or mayb he isn't that ****ty who knows ... but yea ... i can't wait for friday yayyyyyy

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
no johnz. im great. quit life. that is all. mind game. im still going. Ron is my father. humans are warm blooded. dragons are mythical. egyptians are stupid. bums are hustlers. Hispanics steal. Blacks go to jail. white people succeed. In FF3 i am a DarkKnight. Dj's bowser is blue. WK's is black. i contracted AIDS at the age of 7. my pee burns. bullets hurt. i like Bacon Egg and Cheese. i used to play chess. Why are u reading this? are u really this dumb? wow stop reading already.

GOT EM. ya thought i was done......well i wasnt. its late. im tired. im bored. i had sex 3 hrs ago. im high. i got work tomrrow. ive missed the first week of school. Gangs are attacking each other outside. my marth is awesome. my phone sux (thx wk). God exists. Male dolphins mate with each other. Penguins are cute. Women show their **** on national geographic. My girl is Hot. im god in basket ball. 4sho gets hoes. my d!ck fell off the other night. i sewed it back on. get at me bum. i cant swim. PC will win the next weekly. wes will go all marth. dire will go ganon. I will play Ike in brawl. that is all.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmmm ... so u do kno i read that without breathing ... thanks ace ... >.> o and PC can't see my falcon .... *runs away* .... o also GET AT ME IN Basket ball u tall bum ... i definately can muff ur ****

Alukard

Smash Hero
listen i don't wanna take ur money ... i kno ur mad about me beating u for that broken wii u have ... if u want it back i'll sell it to u =\ ... are we still friends ??? i warned u about my isaiiiiii falcon =\

Cia

das kwl
lolz, all I saw was spilled milk and I thought u were making a bad *** joke..

and wtf ace marth..

***** said "mm me at sex"

I want some iced coffee

Cia

das kwl
hi 5 4 spam

anyways, the weekly is tomorrow and I gonna bring my pet shark to the weekly.. nahh I'm kidding. I don't have the mobile tank ^_^

**also, everyone bring their DS, don't ask questions, just do it

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo seriously D1 ur frikin sig gave me a seizure. i just came back from the hospital today. i had to type this message looking straight down at my keyboard. please take it off.

ima try and go to the weekly tomorow. Please do singles first ace u giant whale *****.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This is D1 on Silv's account:

If you want me to take the sig off mm whoever wins gets what they want.

You win I take off the sig.

I win I keep that sh**.

Deal?

2/3 Neutral Stages Only.

Cia

das kwl
d1, tell silven to bring his DS.

Luck, bring ur DS and stay for singles

everyone, BRING UR DS!!

a good number of people should be comin to this shizzz, too bad bum is gonna miss it.

lolz..

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i dunno about my DS

but D1 u got urself a dealily-O. lol thank you for being the first person to do competitive mm for no money. i definatly am gonna come tomorow and stay as long as i can.

yo vanz i want some good friendlies with u man. i learned alot yet again.

R3N0

Smash Lord
.. Is it you cort?

Or will it be Hazz..

Or will it be SantaClause..

Or will it be AceMarth..

Or Will it be PC Chris

Or.... will it be.. d1...

DUN DUN DUN.... tune in next time for the epic finale of DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZ

Top Bottom