• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
DJN and WK yall need to teach me more about bowser.. me and alejandro were doing double bowser vs double marth for like 2 hours last night... i sorta have the gimping down.. we were beasting on japes + yoshi's story.. we were vsing hazz and heartbreak kid..

anyway shoutouts.. fun weekly and all, thanks pc for fun matches! You definitely brought out the intensity in me haha. I usually sandbag the crap out of everyone.. but I felt the urge to try REALLY hard.. i know that may not sound like much since i got ***** but u know.. whatevs..

vanz good **** son, ill team with u again anytime!

i definitely need a teammate for Zenith, --taking applications.

(looks at Hazz)

btw Ace_marth lemme make brackets for zenith and join the powerranking committee =D

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Yo Will Next Time We Fight Cort Dont Worry Lol Its About Probablity Lol It Would Be A Honor To Lose To You Cuase If Its Not Comp Or Mikeg's Peach Its Ur Peach That Is The Best Right Now On The East Coast If Not The Usa **** That. Anyone Wants To Bet I Will Bet My Whole Life Savings On Cort Vs Anyone In New York He Will Eat You With His Peach And Any Peach Too For That Matter.
**** when did wes start sucking **** like that lol

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
DJN and WK yall need to teach me more about bowser.. me and alejandro were doing double bowser vs double marth for like 2 hours last night... i sorta have the gimping down.. we were beasting on japes + yoshi's story.. we were vsing hazz and heartbreak kid..
lol, that was fun...:laugh: but hopefully i can come to one of these sometime...woke up mad late 4 the last one. n having no clue about trains i wasnt trying my luck. maybe ill c all of u at zenith.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? I heard he quit? Did he really quit smash?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
No johnz. wes is the man. i love girls. my marth is awesome. my fox is better. next weekly will be last weekly till Zenith. no johnz. handsome is comp. gorgeous is dire. sexy is bum. stupid am i for this post. i may join teams next week. its depends on if i need the money or not, get at me. quit life. i just had sex. i came. im that good. the common house cat jumps 4 times its own body length. an arrow doesnt go straight. blood isnt blue. aliens dont exist. marth is still gay. Alukard is great.
*clears throat*u cant enter teams lol...what u thought i was gonna say?

Alukard

Smash Hero
No johnz. wes is the man. i love girls. my marth is awesome. my fox is better. next weekly will be last weekly till Zenith. no johnz. handsome is comp. gorgeous is dire. sexy is bum. stupid am i for this post. i may join teams next week. its depends on if i need the money or not, get at me. quit life. i just had sex. i came. im that good. the common house cat jumps 4 times its own body length. an arrow doesnt go straight. blood isnt blue. aliens dont exist. marth is still gay. Alukard is great.
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO ... that **** was random ... and yayyyyy i'm complimented ^_^ ... that feels good ... well turns out ... i might have 10$ to waste on singles this next week ... and i am tryin to play gay as hell with out my forward b inventing but its too hard i like using all or marths moves ... except down smash ... but uhhhh yea ... he means i'm great in doubles ... hopefully ace can sho me more things with marth top make me great in singles ^_^ ... and wes i've always said ur the best samus ... u made me pick her up again so yea ... i will b practicing with my peoples to get at ya ... so yea see u guys at the next weekly if my girl doesn't rob me of the time lol

Cia

das kwl

anyway shoutouts.. fun weekly and all, thanks pc for fun matches! You definitely brought out the intensity in me haha. I usually sandbag the crap out of everyone.. but I felt the urge to try REALLY hard.. i know that may not sound like much since i got ***** but u know.. whatevs..

vanz good **** son, ill team with u again anytime!

i definitely need a teammate for Zenith, --taking applications.

(looks at Hazz)

btw Ace_marth lemme make brackets for zenith and join the powerranking committee =D
NO!! NO!! NO!!

you cannot steal my bowser on jungle japes counterpick!! that's just down right thievery!! lolz..

and thankz. even tho I know ur just saying that. no one wants to team with me because I'm so fukking garbage!! one guy is callin me a dsmasher, wes is callin me a stunt double.. I'm gonna go home and gouge my fukkin eyes out with a fork.

and ace marth isn't a panelist anymore (idk why.. he does the brackets and he's at every single weekly for some reason <_<) ace marth should be a panelist again :D

one last thing, is it me, or is big T gettin at everybody?? lmao, too good

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dear XSilvenX,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------
nu·di·ty
noun
1. the state or fact of being nude; nakedness.
2. something nude or naked.

nude
adjective
1. Having no clothing; naked.

Nice try, though.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums.
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOOOOLD UP!!!!! TIME OUT SON!!! TIME...OUT!!!

So let me get this straight...I get an infraction for putting a butt as my sig for like...a day...but Ron can get away with having a sig of Pikachu after he just finished ****** a female with her butt showing?!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.......was it because there was oil all over the girl's butt in my sig..?

This is crazy son.. :psycho:

-edit WOWWWOWO!! And Ron's sig even has a condom showing..... Wooooooowowowoow.

-edit part 2; Big-T you stole my Mario icon....*sigh* I thought I was being a rebel...putting the main character as my icon..I might have to change it now.... *sigh* Farewell...Mario... *tear*

BUM163

Smash Lord
well this weekend that just past was the last time people will see in melee. i quit melee. when i try 2 go 2 big tournaments like the week that just past i either have sumthin 2 do or when i did try 2 go people like dj or wk don't pick up their phone while i'm at the train station lol. this weekly when i seen how many people was there i literally didn't even want 2 play at all. i almost left n usually when i go i'm like alright lets do it. my spark been done 4 awhile,but i didn't quit. now i see ny spark diein out n itz like i might as well throw in the towel. i'll b watchin the boards 2 see how people are doin. good bye melee see ya dec 3rd people.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well this weekend that just past was the last time people will see in melee. i quit melee. when i try 2 go 2 big tournaments like the week that just past i either have sumthin 2 do or when i did try 2 go people like dj or wk don't pick up their phone while i'm at the train station lol. this weekly when i seen how many people was there i literally didn't even want 2 play at all. i almost left n usually when i go i'm like alright lets do it. my spark been done 4 awhile,but i didn't quit. now i see ny spark diein out n itz like i might as well throw in the towel. i'll b watchin the boards 2 see how people are doin. good bye melee see ya dec 3rd people.
sigh....

i understand wat ure sayin bum and u did look bored the last few weeklies I attended.....

ure still a beast in melee bro make sure u help me train when brawl comes out:) the NYC + NJ smash community hopes to see u again hopefully ****** wit DK XD

Cia

das kwl
lolz, we'll see bum on friday. he's never gonna leave that easy money.. lolz

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Secret undeground training ftw.

I'll be back for tournys before brawl. Dunno when yet, trying to go to zenith, work might get in the way though.
i wonder where alejandro works at......*wonders* perhaps at a wendy's or somethin lmfao jk

but yea i dunno if bum is serious or not.... he was seriously sad when he saw me at the w2z weekly and not at his. so mayb that has somethin 2 do wit it also...cus u no im so important and all ^_^ (yea rite)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Lame. If u really wanted to go to out of state tournies you would.

There was even one time I wanted you to go out of state with us so bad that I offered to pay your bus fare.

Didn't happen though...

Where there's a will, there's a way.

U could win locals and save to go out of state.

Which would be something worthwhile to save for cuz u know u can wreck in other areas....

I'm sorry. That excuse is unacceptable especially from someone ranked #1 at the moment.

Get it together. You're not quitting.

Don't make me have to put u over my knee...

Lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Homeless isn't a liar or a hypocrite so he's not gonna come back to the smash (melee) scene.... or is he? or am I the only one that doesn't come back a week after throwing in the towel? :laugh:
*looks at killabox*

BUM163

Smash Lord
ron is like the best guy 2 read eva n hiz sig is truly **** lol. i totally understand u ron but the thing is i didn't quit smash. everyone else did n of course itz the money, but at the same time no one is even comin anymore. the next one might b like 5 or sumthin n i can b doin sumthin else. i think the community gives up 2 easily n yea people can be like yea itz school n i be like bull****, cuz weeklys started durin school. one thing 4 sure i did mess up on alot of state tournies being due 2 laziness i admit, but at times i did try 2 go.

i wonder watz gonna happen if the community dies.... then i bet is when people want smash bak up n thatz stupid. we are new york. supposely world fierecest players period n we dwindle down 2 10 players a weekly. even though brawl is churning out these stuppppppid updates these past weeks itz still gonna b brand new n people r still gonna play whether itz wack or not....[we still have weeks of updates n even after the game is out more weeks]. i doubt brawl is gonna b wack n thatz y i want us 2 still play melee till brawl comes out. now onto otha things.

i throw weeklys so things can still b alive, but i don't understand people. they go oh itz inside a house..... ok so wat was neutral grounds??? indoors ..... watz nyclan ..... indoors ..... watz web2zone ..... indoors. oh then the otha one yea but i don't wanna pay entrance fee lol. in web2zone or any otha place ur still payin basically the same amount. now the otha subject about my area. now we know my area ain't the best, but itz not the worse either n itz not the type of place especially cuz i know everyone here 4 sumthin 2 happen 2 ya. the only thing i can admit is my place is a lil small so thatz totally understandable. i have 2 new places, which one i got in a bigger house that at least 30 people can fit 4 sure. the otha is a school right across the street that 300 plus can fit in. now the thing about that is i would need ya 2 fill out a application just sayin that u would play in the school n fill out ur address n stuff since incase anyone break stuff they know where u live. now if ya agree wit me talk 2 me about this. if no one agrees 2 cooperate i'm truly done wit melee i kid u not. i want ny bak in action just like how nj n md/va is doin it nice. my aol name is oni163 n yes this is the longest i wrote.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ron is like the best guy 2 read eva n hiz sig is truly **** lol. i totally understand u ron but the thing is i didn't quit smash. everyone else did n of course itz the money, but at the same time no one is even comin anymore. the next one might b like 5 or sumthin n i can b doin sumthin else. i think the community gives up 2 easily n yea people can be like yea itz school n i be like bull****, cuz weeklys started durin school. one thing 4 sure i did mess up on alot of state tournies being due 2 laziness i admit, but at times i did try 2 go.

i wonder watz gonna happen if the community dies.... then i bet is when people want smash bak up n thatz stupid. we are new york. supposely world fierecest players period n we dwindle down 2 10 players a weekly. even though brawl is churning out these stuppppppid updates these past weeks itz still gonna b brand new n people r still gonna play whether itz wack or not....[we still have weeks of updates n even after the game is out more weeks]. i doubt brawl is gonna b wack n thatz y i want us 2 still play melee till brawl comes out. now onto otha things.

i throw weeklys so things can still b alive, but i don't understand people. they go oh itz inside a house..... ok so wat was neutral grounds??? indoors ..... watz nyclan ..... indoors ..... watz web2zone ..... indoors. oh then the otha one yea but i don't wanna pay entrance fee lol. in web2zone or any otha place ur still payin basically the same amount. now the otha subject about my area. now we know my area ain't the best, but itz not the worse either n itz not the type of place especially cuz i know everyone here 4 sumthin 2 happen 2 ya. the only thing i can admit is my place is a lil small so thatz totally understandable. i have 2 new places, which one i got in a bigger house that at least 30 people can fit 4 sure. the otha is a school right across the street that 300 plus can fit in. now the thing about that is i would need ya 2 fill out a application just sayin that u would play in the school n fill out ur address n stuff since incase anyone break stuff they know where u live. now if ya agree wit me talk 2 me about this. if no one agrees 2 cooperate i'm truly done wit melee i kid u not. i want ny bak in action just like how nj n md/va is doin it nice. my aol name is oni163 n yes this is the longest i wrote.
NY really gotta step up. less standup = Wes talking crap about us ><

I think ace said there is no weekly this week. Is that right?

EDIT: Dak Pch. is king at essays...<D

Venom NY

Smash Lord
what bum tried to do i think was to motivate us to train,but for real yah need to stop slacking i was talking to bum earlier about me quitting cuz things get so dull,sometimes although im not god i dont play forreal.Like in winners bracket i didnt even play forreal not even against bum and dire cuz it was boring but when we were in losers finals i played seriously cuz it got more hyped up to me.So yea basically its like what bum has been saying its not fun anymore and were just in it for the money at this point.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yup dionis is right.me n everyone need 2 step up their game. of course when brawl comes out **** would b bak, but y would we need things bak, when it can just stay. if this week at least 15 comes i would b happpy n go bak. if not i will try 2 get things running whether the school or my boy's place. ya just got 2 let me know the deal. jeffery is tryin 2 keep things running since hez the only one throwin weeklys in ny n no one is takin advantage. ya got 2 realize the community has 2 stay strong cuz there is one heavy hitter that can destroy brawl if brawl don't man up......... HALO 3 N THAT GAME CAN KNOCK ANYTHING OUT JUST CUZ IT MAKES ALOT MORE MONEY CUZ PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAY THAT GAME LIKE HOW WE WAS IN MELEE.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yup dionis is right.me n everyone need 2 step up their game. of course when brawl comes out **** would b bak, but y would we need things bak, when it can just stay. if this week at least 15 comes i would b happpy n go bak. if not i will try 2 get things running whether the school or my boy's place. ya just got 2 let me know the deal. jeffery is tryin 2 keep things running since hez the only one throwin weeklys in ny n no one is takin advantage. ya got 2 realize the community has 2 stay strong cuz there is one heavy hitter that can destroy brawl if brawl don't man up......... HALO 3 N THAT GAME CAN KNOCK ANYTHING OUT JUST CUZ IT MAKES ALOT MORE MONEY CUZ PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAY THAT GAME LIKE HOW WE WAS IN MELEE.
word we need to start playing smash like if it was halo.OH AND METROID PRIME 3 IS 2 SHORT...THAT IS ALL AND 2 EASY

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
New York Needs To ****ign Stop It With The Posts

Plpease Ppl Stop It With The ****ing Post About " I Am Quiting" This And That And The 3rd Please Your Not Going To Get Attention For It Or The Millions Of Fans Saying" Plpease Come Back Please" If Anyone That Has The Right To Quit Is Me But Do U See Me Doing That Nope I Am Still Playing With Marth Starting Fresh Its Fun Righ Tnow I Dont Mind Losing At All And Learnign **** Samus Is Not Fun Anymore Cause I Don Tlose To Most Of The Ppl I Fight Cause They Are Better Its A Combo Of My Char And Me ****ing Up But Anyways Liek I Always Said new York Sucks You Guys Need To Step It Up I Really See No Need To Pick Up Samus Again I Was Thinking About It To But Now I Hear That Tons Of Ppl Quiting For No Reason Wow New York Sucks.

BUT DONT WORRY PPL WHEN BRAWL COMES OUT WHETHER EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN IT TOGETHER OR NOT D.A WILL TAKE OVER NEW YORK AND REP NEW YORK THE WAY IT SUPPOSE TO BE SO ITS EITHER EVERYONE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW IN BRAWL OR U CAN TRY AND STOP US BUT IN THE END STIL GET ****ED UP AND WANT TO QUIT. SO NEW YORK YOU CHOOSE.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Plpease Ppl Stop It With The ****ing Post About " I Am Quiting" This And That And The 3rd Please Your Not Going To Get Attention For It Or The Millions Of Fans Saying" Plpease Come Back Please" If Anyone That Has The Right To Quit Is Me But Do U See Me Doing That Nope I Am Still Playing With Marth Starting Fresh Its Fun Righ Tnow I Dont Mind Losing At All And Learnign **** Samus Is Not Fun Anymore Cause I Don Tlose To Most Of The Ppl I Fight Cause They Are Better Its A Combo Of My Char And Me ****ing Up But Anyways Liek I Always Said new York Sucks You Guy Need To Step It Up I Really See No Need To Pick Up Samus Again I Was Thinking About It To But No I Hear That Tons Of Ppl Quiting For No Reason Wow New York Sucks.

BUT DONT WORRY PPL WHEN BRAWL COMES OUT WHETHER EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN IT TOGETHER OR NOT D.A WILL TAKE OVER NEW YORK AND REP NEW YORK THE WAY IT SUPPOSE TO BE SO ITS EITHER EVERYONE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW IN BRAWL OR U CAN TRY AND STOP US BUT IN THE END STIL GET ****ED UP AND WANT TO QUIT. SO NEW YORK YOU CHOOSE.
I really hope You're there on Friday. ><

Anyway, I'm gonna start coming to weeklies more often. You can count on it. I don't care if I'm one of the few rep. NY right now, but I gotta do this!

Cia

das kwl
I agree with wes' first paragraph.

thank god for TSA's monthly tournaments because NY got seriously boring.

to all the new faces that are starting to go to NY weeklies - sorry u had to see all this crap. and ur probably thinking that the turn out wasn't so bad.

but people that have been there since the start of the weeklies like myself, bum, wes, etc.. have seen doubles with like 16 teams, and singles with like 25+. so we know that NY can do way better, but no one is steppin up.

now, if there is a weekly this friday, I'll be there like I usually am. but if there isn't a weekly this friday, what happens to my free entry.. lmao

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yo son were FCKIN NEW YORK! :mad:

Were suppose to be the best state for smash and people from nj come and win our weeklies its rediculous! (IHNC is both so we dont count lol.) :urg:

People don't look at NY the way they used to NY needs to get its **** together and become the best.

Ill offer tech skill training with falco to everyone so we learn things like multishinning, illusion stall spiking, moonwalking, and really advanced flashy technical things that sometimes have no use, but trust me techskill is important with certain characters and nj is wayyyyyy ahead of us in techskill. :)

Whos with me!!!! lol.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I don't know what happened to this weekly and i don't wanna know so w/e........

The only reason ppl say they want to quit smash is b/c they're tired of seeing the same ppl win, but thats why ppl say step-up ur game. However u can't just step-up ur game in a week c'mon u have to take like a couple of months off and tain with ppl don't forget we were all beginners once. Look at me last year i came in 2nd place at top of the rock at nintendo world, but now this new generation has caught up to my level or even surpass me but im still not gonna quit cuz i too am a veteran smasher, all i need is just some time to train and u'll all see a totally new level of ic's that no one has ever seen.

peace out.

smash4life:cool:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
word we need to start playing smash like if it was halo.OH AND METROID PRIME 3 IS 2 SHORT...THAT IS ALL AND 2 EASY

NEGATIVE
... Play on Hyper Mode difficulty.... Not "normal" or "veteran". That's for babies.... I had trouble with Rhundas in Hyper mode (2nd boss) *_* ....................

And also...

I don't know what happened to this weekly and i don't wanna know so w/e........

The only reason ppl say they want to quit smash is b/c they're tired of seeing the same ppl win, but thats why ppl say step-up ur game. However u can't just step-up ur game in a week c'mon u have to take like a couple of months off and tain with ppl don't forget we were all beginners once. Look at me last year i came in 2nd place at top of the rock at nintendo world, but now this new generation has caught up to my level or even surpass me but im still not gonna quit cuz i too am a veteran smasher, all i need is just some time to train and u'll all see a totally new level of ic's that no one has ever seen.

peace out.

smash4life:cool:
Just wanted to point that out.... *_*

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
woah did i enter offical nyc emo post???

i quit too... just too hard. all these guys ****** me iono wtf im doing wrong. nobody to practice w/ its gay....

sike. sucks that the weekly died out thoo. i dont go anymore cause i go to college in philadelphia. and im selling my mom to cactuar in exchange for some practice. maybe one of these days i'll stop by.

yeah but i suggest everyone t ake the 4sho root instead of trying to 4stock 0-death combo every newbie that walks in and discourage em.... tell em some stuff there doing wrong etc.. etc.. but yeaa good luck NY

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Since school is back in session...
Let's look at some equations

Wes + marth = All slashed up

Ron - anger = Bill Cosby

Vanz + smash = Van wreck (don't smash and drive)

D1 - C = A1 steak sauce

Comp + tournament = BONG!!!!

killafox + acemarth = brotherly love...(oww!!)

Drk pch - long @$$ posts = impossible

Thank you for your time ladies and gents

Cia

das kwl
Since school is back in session...
Let's look at some equations

Wes + marth = All slashed up

Ron - anger = Bill Cosby

Vanz + smash = Van wreck (don't smash and drive)

D1 - C = A1 steak sauce

Comp + tournament = BONG!!!!

killafox + acemarth = brotherly love...(oww!!)

Drk pch - long @$$ posts = impossible

Thank you for your time ladies and gents
lmaoooooooo

that was a genius post indeed.

steve - you're probably right about the "beasting on new people thing." but than I think about it.. and realize no one gave me me that kind special treatment. no one let me get some wins for confidence, or thought twice about 4 stocking me. or the worst yet.. DJ nintendo 4 stocking 3 people in a melee w/ a fukking bowser.

now, I don't know what happened to the other 2 dudes in that massacre, but that shiit made me wanna learn even more. and eventually I got better. and today, I don't think twice about 4 stocking people, cuz that's just the way it is..

still lmao @ D1 - C = A1 steak sauce..

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... w.e the point is people take time to get better ... i dunno if anyone notices that ... and a lot of the ny smashers dont' have money ... also with school and/or girlfriends .... so uhh yea its not that easy to come every ****ing week and get destroyed by sheer ****ing exp. ... i dunno but thats wat i see ... and i try to come to the tournies but its boring as **** ... i think the only reason i'm coming is cuz of teams ... i love doubles ... but singles is mad boring when i have to play against bum or wes 2nd round every tourney ... just my opinion on things

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
woah did i enter offical nyc emo post???

i quit too... just too hard. all these guys ****** me iono wtf im doing wrong. nobody to practice w/ its gay....

sike. sucks that the weekly died out thoo. i dont go anymore cause i go to college in philadelphia. and im selling my mom to cactuar in exchange for some practice. maybe one of these days i'll stop by.

yeah but i suggest everyone t ake the 4sho root instead of trying to 4stock 0-death combo every newbie that walks in and discourage em.... tell em some stuff there doing wrong etc.. etc.. but yeaa good luck NY
If you live in queens you can practice with my crew, there is still hope for you young grasshopper.

Oh yeah.....getting 4 stocked is is the best thing that ever happened to me when playing smash and I cant wait to get my revenge muhahahaha...*burp*

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Big - T. I know you're all like..into Mario and everything. But you see...the basis of my choosing this icon was to be a rebel and use a crappy character's icon. Not a Samus one or some other "cooler" character. I chose Mario (a pretty lame and basic character) because I wanted to stand out. When I post on the boards people would go "hey..who's that ultra cool user guy with the Mario icon" and it would be me...and only me. Now that you have one, I don't stand out much anymore. So I'm asking you as a friend...please change your icon ^_^ Thank you very much, I appreciate it. You have until 5PM Tuesday. At that time I will be back from school and I will check the boards first thing and If this change is not made I will be pressing legal charges on avatar copyright infringement. I'm sorry it had to come to this...

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Big - T. I know you're all like..into Mario and everything. But you see...the basis of my choosing this icon was to be a rebel and use a crappy character's icon. Not a Samus one or some other "cooler" character. I chose Mario (a pretty lame and basic character)
Your ghey for calling Mario lame and basic. Never touch anything "Nintendo" ever again.

R3N0

Smash Lord
People who post they are quitting definitely, like wes said, just want some OD attention. Please, stop.

haha.

I'm practicing too hard out here on LI to have people say I quit smash. That **** is so f'ing dumb.
I'm going to zenith and I want to see people there, or else, yall gonna feel the wrath of some asian samurai!!!! or ninja or whatever son. sheik ftw.

btw vanz u are MAD good i dunno why u keep saying otherwise u getting me tight.

i love you silven. and i love pikachu (ron).

today is my birthday and i am mad happy.. well technically it was my birthday like 21 minutes ago but hwatever. free hu gday.

Top Bottom