• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank vs DaPuffster: The Real Deal

Zhamy

Smash Champion
AIR PLANKING! YEAH! GET HYPE!

This is the face of the new Brawl metagame.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
4:40-4:10: Continued running around and banana throwing by Puffster. He has yet to adapt. In a world of natural selection, Puffster would have been gone long ago.

your my hero <3

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
basicly... me and you now have a one way friendship... and plank may indeed be the next notorious big

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
plank ur the gayest player in theworld. congratulations. (no, really! its impressive)

also..ban MK. :D

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
I can only imagine the physical and mental toll that camping that hard can take on a man. Way to go plank, you are the gayest <3 but you know that ;) lol. So glad you beat puff, he was such a whiny ***

Gnes

Smash Master
Now normally im against stalling of any kind...but this...this was just too funny.

"Plank somewhat leaves the air and deals some damage to Puffster further increasing his lead. Plank eats a downsmash. This is scary. Plank takes back to the air. The air is safe."

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You say you want to entertain people as much as possible but you do it at the expense of my dignity. Most of those statements you said were false and were very insulting. Such as the average intellegence of a diddy main. The last topic was locked and you shouldn't be making another topic with a link to it >__>

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
4:40-4:10: Continued running around and banana throwing by Puffster. He has yet to adapt. In a world of natural selection, Puffster would have been gone long ago.

your my hero <3
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that might of been the funniest thing i have EVER read in my life lmao

im glad that the planking plank is back...PLAY TO WIN! if its legal and in the gay...then its a legitimate strategy....md/va keeps getting gayer ;-)

SyOn

Smash Journeyman

LOOOOOOOOL

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

Oh, and the match is amazing too, Brawl at it's best. :D

Crow!

Smash Lord
Notice that this kind of nonsense only happens when MK is one of the characters involved. Not that the diddy inspired much confidence that he would have won anyway, but that's beside the point.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Greatest thread of all time. Plank is the new future of the Brawl metagame. Ally, M2K: take a seat.

Moozle

Smash Champion
"Puffster begins having minor convulsions and shaking. Plank wonders if this is healthy, then realizes he does not care."

Lmao, I hope this story is true...it would make my life so much better. Great match :laugh:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ugh, this match irritates me. Why play this way? Why not have fun and laugh, like civilized people? Shake hands during matches, a hug or two, and an invitation to go hang out and meet girls... THAT'S how matches should be played!

El Sabroso

Smash Cadet
NNID
RicoSabroso
3DS FC
2492-5549-4843
Ugh, this match irritates me. Why play this way? Why not have fun and laugh, like civilized people? Shake hands during matches, a hug or two, and an invitation to go hang out and meet girls... THAT'S how matches should be played!
ditto, that's the worst match i have ever seen... that's just zero manly, the way he plays is the most homo.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
"After about 25 more seconds of getting nothing accomplished, Puffster tries an inspiring new tactic. The random Diddy Kong up+b in the middle of the stage. This fails miserably and he is punished. Puffster is now rocking back and forth in his chair, looking like Mew2King of 2006."

Ahahaha, this is amazing.

TheStig

Smash Lord
And yet somehow the game continues to thrive.

Good **** Plank.
Grand Totals:
Number of tournaments: 572
Number of entrants: 21,500
Average Attendance per tournament: 37.585
Singles Entrance Fee Total: $198,355.30
Estimated Total Prize Money (singles X 1.8): $$357,039
Estimated Total Entrance Fee (singles X 2.2): $436,381.70
Per day entrance fee average: $1,380
Per day tournament average: 1.8

Top Bottom