• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Yeah it's a bit early but smart. If its a big event, then we need all the time we can get. You know how tournaments are that start later, it ends later so fellas get some rest ;)

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Tourneys have to finish guys. Just come early to sign up. Even if it's just for brawl, because the brackets have to be prepared and if we have people coming late there will be a delay. Any delay is an unnecessary risk of not completing a tournament. Avoid risks. Come early.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
My god your gonna have me waken up at like 6am just to get to this **** on time lmfao.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i think this will be a big stretch to finish on time...most ppl are too lazy to come on time and we may need to capp it to start early...but if ppl bring setups we may be fine

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I was just suggesting that brawl players get there at 9 am to signup because it would just get things done faster. Brawl players do not have to be there that early but still since there will be room just come asap plox. AS SOON as melee is done we are gonna start brawl. Pretend you are waking up for school. you guys should be used to waking up early. WE ARE gonna get this **** done on time. failing to do so is NOT an option.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i hear ya loud and clear knightmare. looks like i gotta sleep early and wake up like 6:30 am :[ probably gonna be hecka tired lol. im probably gonna be so tired during melee. is ot okay if i can sleep there too? rofl.

btw is there gonna be any food there provided? i think brooklyn foods are overpriced lolz.

Peltz

Smash Rookie
I'm in (first post and first tourney). I've been looking for a challenge. I'll be representing Fordham in Melee singles.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'll be getting there at 9:30 ish.
The people who get there early can play friendlies on setups that aren't being used for melee, right?

Peltz

Smash Rookie
P.S. I need a doubles partner for Melee (I'll rock doc.) Anyone interested?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
You guys should've posted the location in the title, I would've looked at this topic >_>

Instead I'm going to a canada tournament and will probably place lower there than here.

:/

good topic titles plx

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'm in (first post and first tourney). I've been looking for a challenge. I'll be representing Fordham in Melee singles.

bro u go to fordham u!....i went to rose hill i created the anime/video game club hit me up!!!!!!

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
No offense Manalord or Canadians but I'm pretty sure the melee competition in Canada is not gonna even come close to the competition at this tournament.

Peltz

Smash Rookie
bro u go to fordham u!....i went to rose hill i created the anime/video game club hit me up!!!!!!
Yeah, I'm at Rose hill, about to graduate. I know about that club but am not a member. They host small Brawl tourneys on occasion, but I'm not really into brawl. Do u need a partner for melee doubles?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
No offense Manalord or Canadians but I'm pretty sure the melee competition in Canada is not gonna even come close to the competition at this tournament.
I didn't check to see any name, but if it's the usual people that show up to NYC stuff I'd rather come to this at least because it's still NY and I'm somewhat familiar with people :dizzy:

Eaode

Smash Champion
Okay My chances of attending this are about 70/30

Mainly because the **** thing starts at 10 and is 45 minutes from where I live (an hour + in traffic prolly).

So we have too leave at 9 am, which means I have to be at my friend's house at 9 am

he usually wakes up at 9 am >_>_>

so yeah, I'll try my hardest to make it. if we get caught up in traffic I'll call I guess. we shouldn't have to be that late (Hopefully)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Okay My chances of attending this are about 70/30

Mainly because the **** thing starts at 10 and is 45 minutes from where I live (an hour + in traffic prolly).

So we have too leave at 9 am, which means I have to be at my friend's house at 9 am

he usually wakes up at 9 am >_>_>

so yeah, I'll try my hardest to make it. if we get caught up in traffic I'll call I guess. we shouldn't have to be that late (Hopefully)
try to leave at 8:30 am you have to factor if there is traffic better to be early. Pretend you are waking up for school LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I cannot. I have to go home to see the lady.

Lady takes priority over Smash, no matter how awesome the tourney will be.
Hell no. I'll miss a tourney to spend time with my girl (if I had one). Although if its gonna be an awesome tourney like Alukard's March 7th tourney or Genesis, I'm definitely gonna go. F*ck all that sh*t.

People definitely need to stop b*tching about the got d*mn time and just get there by the time Knightmare is telling ya to be there. Unless a person is coming from work or something like that. Its plain & simple.

I'm teaming with WarriorKnight for this, so be prepared everyone. The legendary team is back =)

Top Bottom