• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey knightmare. have you figured out if this is a 1 day event or not? i can only go if it's one day and i gotta know really soon or i won't be able to go at all. i'm sure this is the same for many ppl so if you don't want it to affect attendance i suggest you get it straightened out.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
hey knightmare. have you figured out if this is a 1 day event or not? i can only go if it's one day and i gotta know really soon or i won't be able to go at all. i'm sure this is the same for many ppl so if you don't want it to affect attendance i suggest you get it straightened out.
guys have a lil patience ill find out on monday or tuesday most likely tommorow dmt has to see the guy on a school day then he will let me know. 90% it will be only 1 day.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
guys have a lil patience ill find out on monday or tuesday most likely tommorow dmt has to see the guy on a school day then he will let me know. 90% it will be only 1 day.
great, should be fun. sorry but i really want to go and i need to get a teammate before it's too late and i can't ask until i'm positive about going.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I might enter Melee singles....well at the least I'll play a lot of friendlies in it. I'm officially back into Melee now, and I'm maining Marth

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I might enter Melee singles....well at the least I'll play a lot of friendlies in it. I'm officially back into Melee now, and I'm maining Marth
*** who are you teaming with for brawl doubles.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
so much bull.. sometimes i always believed brooklyn is some scary ppl that **** other ppl =[.

So according to google map, when I get off Jay st, it's basically a walking distance there too amrite?

*also looking for doubles partner*

edit: btw do i have to pre-reigster through the link you put up? or is it okay i put as entering the tourney at aib ?

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
I'll be taking the 2 train to the venue. If anything we can all meet up at the train station and walk it from there.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
i would anti even tho u would say no since u got a large head but i gotz a partner maybe u can team with leo??? btw just got home and drunk O.o
XDDDDD!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i would anti even tho u would say no since u got a large head but i gotz a partner maybe u can team with leo??? btw just got home and drunk O.o
XDDDDD!!!!!
just because i say no to you i got a large head? :laugh::laugh: some people might know why i dont team with ya *winkwink*

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lolololololz ya anyway no one be late or i KILLLLLL you lolz j/k but for realz dont be late. also ima stop addin names to the list b/c i am gettin too many pre reg and more on aib its gettin confusing expect almost 150 to be there.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Not really sure if I can get to this now >_< It was within my budget until you factor in the train and stuff. If anyone can give me and possibly Kirin a ride to this let me know.

AIM: SecondReference

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
If there are people coming to this by car, please see if you can help provide rides to a few people, I'm sure you will be rewarded somehow

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
if anyone is desperate for a doubles partner, let me know. ANTI, if you really really really etc etc... need a partner by the day of the tourney..... well you get it. but anyone i don't care who.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
doomachie should be able to give us all a ride, if not, i can probably pick you up dabuz. btw need a partner for doubles? we would need to take the train and then subway. so see if your parents are ok with that first.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Everyone i ask for u no matter what event u are entering to be there at 9 am sharp. since the venue is bigger u can now come early please i need everyone to be on time

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
doomachie should be able to give us all a ride, if not, i can probably pick you up dabuz. btw need a partner for doubles? we would need to take the train and then subway. so see if your parents are ok with that first.
omg, that would be awesome, ill see what my parents say, my dad i knowwon't care but udk about mom, and yeah, still need doubles partner

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
watttttttt. It starts at 9am for signups? I'm only there for brawl singles and if I some how get a partner there or somewhat beforehand rofl, then I'll be there for doubles as well. Does that mean I have to stay like 9am and wait until melee is over? :[ Shoulda played melee again lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I would suggest people come early...if you do ...we become endangered of running late and this venue is not ****ing around. Come early and lets get this done quickly.

So if you do not listen to anyone listen to me cause I know WTF I am talking about.

Top Bottom