• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Enter a level 9 Luigi replacing all the byes and see how many people lose to him. When they do tell them not to worry because they are getting the win anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The payouts don't get fair until over 70 players attend? How come the 5% is taken from 2nd place instead of 1st in doubles to give to 4th? :(

How is this going to finish on time? You're gonna have to drop Melee. Unless you have like 50 set-ups somehow, lol.

Scar

#HarveyDent
dude 2 hours for melee? from 10-12 singles and doubles tourney? yeah it's faster than brawl but not THAT fast.

just tell me you're gonna run both tournies until completion and i'm there, otherwise it's definitely not worth it for me to get there.

edit: lol hey inui

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hi Scar! :D

@Knightmare: Again, it's not possible to finish every event before 10pm unless you either start at a ridiculously early hour or have 30+ set-ups. It's cool that you want to run everything, but you gotta be aware of how long Brawl actually takes.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Hi Scar! :D

@Knightmare: Again, it's not possible to finish every event before 10pm unless you either start at a ridiculously early hour or have 30+ set-ups. It's cool that you want to run everything, but you gotta be aware of how long Brawl actually takes.
he said they have about 35 setups.

Scar

#HarveyDent
also if you have 100 ppl for brawl you can run teams brackets without running pools, that will save a lot of time

no point in seeding a 50 man thing down to 32, just run the 64 man bracket w/ byes

definitely do singles pools and IMO seed that **** down to 32 too.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
also if you have 100 ppl for brawl you can run teams brackets without running pools, that will save a lot of time

no point in seeding a 50 man thing down to 32, just run the 64 man bracket w/ byes

definitely do singles pools and IMO seed that **** down to 32 too.

I agree. Either way I will be there to help out so it SHOULD go quick. Then again the issue I am having is more towards people BRINGING the setups.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I guess you can count us in for Melee setups, I will not contribute to Brawl sry guys <3

ok its not thats serious to add to not contributing to brawl its series that we should all have fun in.

anyways get hyped P.E will be running another AMAZING tournament:)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
as long as ppl bring enough setups so we can finish on time i dont really care who brings what.

bottom line we have a dead line and if people dont show dont come to knightmare or me or anyone *****ing about it...step it up and come on time or STFU

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
as long as ppl bring enough setups so we can finish on time i dont really care who brings what.

bottom line we have a dead line and if people dont show dont come to knightmare or me or anyone *****ing about it...step it up and come on time or STFU
Well put. :)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
god **** i slept in late. yes scar please help with the melee setups by all means. And i will have about 30 setups as of now. depending on how many entrants i get for doubles i will probably just run brackets for brawl doubles. Is singles pools i am worried about. I am confident we can get er done and if we do it would be amazing.

the venue is a stretch to 11pm but i need to aim for 10pm.

@vanz i thought u were teaming with tec0

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
god **** i slept in late. yes scar please help with the melee setups by all means. And i will have about 30 setups as of now. depending on how many entrants i get for doubles i will probably just run brackets for brawl doubles. Is singles pools i am worried about. I am confident we can get er done and if we do it would be amazing.

the venue is a stretch to 11pm but i need to aim for 10pm.

@vanz i thought u were teaming with tec0

this will be amazing if we can pull this off bro

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So whats the time we have to be there? 10am?

and yall gonna have to run this tournament military style.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

please try to be there in between 9 am and 10 am because 10 am starts melee sharp. 10 am should be fine for u anti since u only brawl. but ya be there earl cause i am starting brawl asap after melee or even during melee

Eaode

Smash Champion
please try to be there in between 9 am and 10 am because 10 am starts melee sharp. 10 am should be fine for u anti since u only brawl. but ya be there earl cause i am starting brawl asap after melee or even during melee
grr this **** is so early it's gonna be really tough

still looking for possible rides just in case. ride to and from tourney to Glen Cove?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
who said i dont play melee?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

lol.

i guess I'll be arriving there at like 9/9:30 then...a little more time to sleep....lol
ya same here. since i live like at the tip of long island i gotta wake up maybe 6 then leave my house at 7 and hopefully be there at 9 am.. im gonna be so fkin tired. there better be food :O!!!!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i might need a partner incase my partner doesnt show up. i can use sheik, pika, luigi, link, dk, and falcon.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
lol.

ya same here. since i live like at the tip of long island i gotta wake up maybe 6 then leave my house at 7 and hopefully be there at 9 am.. im gonna be so fkin tired. there better be food :O!!!!
yo what part of LI hippie? i got family in glen cove,amityville,hempstead and oyster bay...(lol i know everywhere in LI)

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
hey knightmare.. will there be any computers so i can switch hacks from time to time? for the tourney, ill only use infinite replay + no trips but i was wondering if i can do a little brawl+ in some friendlies (im coming earllllllllllllllllllly like 1am) na but ill be there at 8 probably to get the MM's and friendlies out the way

Snakeee

Smash Master
That's what you get for making those jokes about me.

Mindgames, son, I'm IN your 360!

No, for real though that sucks hardcore.
you know I was just messing, and yeah everything sucks when you are poor :(
At least I can buy the cheaper 360 and use the hardrive and component cables from this one

Top Bottom