• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
hey knightmare.. will there be any computers so i can switch hacks from time to time? for the tourney, ill only use infinite replay + no trips but i was wondering if i can do a little brawl+ in some friendlies (im coming earllllllllllllllllllly like 1am) na but ill be there at 8 probably to get the MM's and friendlies out the way
sry man no brawl plus friendlies only before the tourny and u have to switch it back before 10 am

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
....@ SKip2Maloo

Anyway, Knightmare do you think teams will be done by 4:30?

I'm only coming for teams because I have a night shift at works so yah...

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
meh ok. ill bring the limitless replay and no trips. final matches on my wii :D pl0xpl0x

oh and to the guy above me, brawl+ is simply a hacked version of brawl that allows combos. a few people were interested in trying it out.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
meh ok. ill bring the limitless replay and no trips. final matches on my wii :D pl0xpl0x
Are we using the no-trip hack? If we are, I gotta put it on my SD card; I had no idea people actually used it, considering not every Wii is gonna be haxed. I think that would be unfair for the people who have to play on the un-modded wiis.
BTW does anyone want me to bring Twilight Princess for the twilight hack? The more wiis we have running infinite replay, the better.

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
I'm thar. Oh, could someone hack my Wii if I bring it. Tripping sucks.

Yeah8)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
MONEYBACK MONEYBACK MONEYBACK

whos teaming with me for this extravanganza

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Are we using the no-trip hack? If we are, I gotta put it on my SD card; I had no idea people actually used it, considering not every Wii is gonna be haxed. I think that would be unfair for the people who have to play on the un-modded wiis.
BTW does anyone want me to bring Twilight Princess for the twilight hack? The more wiis we have running infinite replay, the better.
how do u do the twighlight hack??

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
As long as you have the firmware at version 3.4 or less, you load a corrupt(by corrupt i mean a file with an overflow for the horse's name, not anything dangerous) twilight princess file that allows you to install the homebrew channel on your wii. With the homebrew channel, you can run ocarina cheating app which allows you to load hacks

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
As long as you have the firmware at version 3.4 or less, you load a corrupt(by corrupt i mean a file with an overflow for the horse's name, not anything dangerous) twilight princess file that allows you to install the homebrew channel on your wii. With the homebrew channel, you can run ocarina cheating app which allows you to load hacks
?i dont think i have a clue to what u just said lol is ther like a direction guide

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
http://hbc.hackmii.com/

There are directions there somewhere

If you are at the tourney with your wii, I can do it all for you. Ive done it several times already, you just need to tell me what firmware update you have.
On the wii homescreen, click the settings in the bottom left corner, go to settings, and in the top right corner, there should be a number, like 3.3 or something. That number will determine which patch of the hack I would need to use

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

If you are at the tourney with your wii, I can do it all for you. Ive done it several times already, you just need to tell me what firmware update you have.
On the wii homescreen, click the settings in the bottom left corner, go to settings, and in the top right corner, there should be a number, like 3.3 or something. That number will determine which patch of the hack I would need to use
oh cool and thanks,i might bring my wii,but idk were to find u lol but ill try it tommorow

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ill be at the tourney around 9:30, Im bringing Twilight Princess, an SD card, and a thumb drive so I can set up any wiis if there owners want me too. Plus, Ill be saving some replays to upload afterwards.
Speaking of which, Knightmare, were you planning on uploading the finals' vids? If you need me to, I can upload them, and with pretty awesome quality to (definitely better than the live stream stuff from CoT4). You can click the link in my sig to see my video quality if you are interested.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman

if i bring my wii would you be able to mod mine as well(will it allow me to play TvS?)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Idk about that game specifically. But I can update your wii as long as you dont update it past 3.4. 3.2 is fine. If you bring your wii to the tourney (which I suggest anyone who can does so we can get this tourney moving) I can set it up for you.

Eaode

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to get my friend's mom to start driving us at 8:30, but it's a stretch, that kinda rude to make someone's parents wake up mad early and stuff.

But I'll definitely try.

Top Bottom