• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
Idk about that game specifically. But I can update your wii as long as you dont update it past 3.4. 3.2 is fine. If you bring your wii to the tourney (which I suggest anyone who can does so we can get this tourney moving) I can set it up for you.
alright thanks alot i'll definitely bring my wii and brawl then...be sure to lookout for a black dude with a black and red Sox fitted....lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
http://hbc.hackmii.com/

There are directions there somewhere

If you are at the tourney with your wii, I can do it all for you. Ive done it several times already, you just need to tell me what firmware update you have.
On the wii homescreen, click the settings in the bottom left corner, go to settings, and in the top right corner, there should be a number, like 3.3 or something. That number will determine which patch of the hack I would need to use
the # is 3.3U

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Idk about that game specifically. But I can update your wii as long as you dont update it past 3.4. 3.2 is fine. If you bring your wii to the tourney (which I suggest anyone who can does so we can get this tourney moving) I can set it up for you.
i dont have an sd card so ill just bring my wii ther and see if i could meet up with you or something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I will accept all non-M2K teams MMs.

Dojo and Santi and Hylian and omegablackmage have already become our victims. Who's next? :bee:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech.
This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech. I repeat. This is still at Polytech.

Eaode

Smash Champion

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo Hax$ isn't going to this is he? If not then yeah Vanz I'll team w/ u

i heard hax+alukard are teaming why not alukard+g$ and me and hax, i'm dying to not suck in double falcon teams

not to put you as a consolation vanz i just like steady teammates, right now it's like hax and pakman

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice

Cia

das kwl
@vanz i thought u were teaming with tec0
teco didn't kill mufasa :(

yo Hax$ isn't going to this is he? If not then yeah Vanz I'll team w/ u

i heard hax+alukard are teaming why not alukard+g$ and me and hax, i'm dying to not suck in double falcon teams

not to put you as a consolation vanz i just like steady teammates, right now it's like hax and pakman
K

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
hax is going. at least thats what he told me when i last saw him. although he's probably forgotten who i am lolz.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Get Hype just a few more days left. THIS IS STILL AT POLYTECH. I REPEAT, THIS IS STILL AT POLYTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Alukardd if u dont have a teammate for melee double samus is SEXY!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Get Hype just a few more days left. THIS IS STILL AT POLYTECH. I REPEAT, THIS IS STILL AT POLYTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Alukardd if u dont have a teammate for melee double samus is SEXY!
i have a team mate sry lol

me and papa hax are going in both melee and brizawl ... i just hope everyone doesn't **** us in brawl ... we dont own the game lmfaooo

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
i have a team mate sry lol

me and papa hax are going in both melee and brizawl ... i just hope everyone doesn't **** us in brawl ... we dont own the game lmfaooo
about time you gave in brian....:D

don't worry we'll get good practice friday.

Alukard

Smash Hero
about time you gave in brian....:D

don't worry we'll get good practice friday.
well i mean i'm really only entering cuz its there ... i would never travel solely for brawl unless its a favor lol

SCAR ...

team with hax then ... i'll team with vanz if u want ... me and vanz have yet to beast with our teams in brawl ... nor melee ... so yea ... wats up ??

-dMT-

Smash Lord
WTF! Yo Knightmare you told me we were doing this in Tokyo! What;s up with hat bro! I'm already here in Tokyo. ****, now I can't co-host or enter this ****.

O well, maybe next time. Now I think I'm just gonna hit up a love hotel with some of these lovely ladies...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
WTF! Yo Knightmare you told me we were doing this in Tokyo! What;s up with hat bro! I'm already here in Tokyo. ****, now I can't co-host or enter this ****.

O well, maybe next time. Now I think I'm just gonna hit up a love hotel with some of these lovely ladies...

didnt you get the memo?

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol...ok you will eventually...this is how it starts.....lol
i most defniitely wont ... trust me ... i managed to only go to like 5 tournies since brawls release excluding w2z ... cuz i wen to all the brawl ones there cuz DA, BUM, team supremacy, and others are my peeps and the mcdonald trips were soooo beast ... especially when bum was gonna fight that guy hahahaha <3 bum!!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Nah yo i moved it to egypt. The venue is in the Pharaohs tomb. Might be hard tho with no electricity and i need everyone there in 1 hour GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
i most defniitely wont ... trust me ... i managed to only go to like 5 tournies since brawls release excluding w2z ... cuz i wen to all the brawl ones there cuz DA, BUM, team supremacy, and others are my peeps and the mcdonald trips were soooo beast ... especially when bum was gonna fight that guy hahahaha <3 bum!!
wow i wish i was there....:( wow nikkas was about to get it poppin?! wow why?

nvm thats a story for another time or thru a pm.....lol

Cia

das kwl
chibo is confirmed for brawl.

also, can someone bring a set up/ with brawl+ capabilities?? i haven't played that in months. :D

Top Bottom