• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Asa

Smash Hero
and ya idc about side event, i'm gonna be to absorbed with playing the new ppl and ****

Kantrip

Kantplay
I propose a side event where everyone plays friendlies for a designated time. The winner is the one who played the most people.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Truthliness in the above two posts.

Trying to organize a side event is just a more stressful way to use up the extra time after singles that we may or may not have. If past Phoenix tournaments have taught me anything, most people will just want to play friendlies/MMs at that point anyway.

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'll do Jape MMs for anyone feeling brave.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i tech them

alternatively, we can do Klap Trap tech MMs.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yeah, depending where you are you can go into Tech Roll, Wall jump, or standing still tech.

Pretty cool.

Current record is only like 4 Klaps though lmao.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
LISTEN TO THIS MAN ^

even if it's only a few of us while scrubs do friendlies

SKidd

Smash Master
You put me on the unconfirmed list without even asking me?

You guys know me too well. Confirm me.

Asa

Smash Hero
ben could you give me some info on your gamer chick friends? no creeper or anything, Jenny wants to know more about them XD

Drake12

Smash Ace
Crews has got to happen! Set a designated time or something...it'll be the only time I could ever do one like this. How many guys per team would it be though, if it did happen?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I think a solid 10v10 would be good, more or less based on attendance & interest. 7 seems like a good number too.

We could even just see who's interested at the time, after Singles & dubs, and go from there.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I propose a side event where everyone plays friendlies for a designated time. The winner is the one who played the most people.
Please!!! I didn't even get to play anybody from outside BC last time!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Can't wait to come to this and play you guys again. With the better venue I'll be able to play a lot more a you! Since friendlies were next to impossible last time.....

Oh and we should do crews.

Asa

Smash Hero
ya will still be fun

but like

pretty much all of top 8 is gonna be oop lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord
If Luke plays DK, maybe he'll take #1. He hasn't finished stealing all of Mark's characters yet.

And he needs an answer to Marth.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
IC's haven't been working for him so far, except against Brandon.

Just remember that AB switched to the Japanese ruleset, so don't be afraid to make us pay by taking us to gay CP's, like Rainbow and Brinstar.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Really late reply to the AB carpool, but you guys can come to my house Friday night any time before like 1 am, preferably as early as possible for the most pre-event practice! But I guess after 3:00 pm because I have school.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Hey, who's that okanagan brawl guy(s)? Most kelowna players play melee but I'm open to some brawl and we're actually trying to get our first real get together (for smash, we're mostly all bros) since like, a long time. I think there was one, I don't know if they're still active, but even if just to meet and greet. Prob play mostly melee but I think we have at least two TVs still so we can run a setup of both.

Asa

Smash Hero
Hey, who's that okanagan brawl guy(s)? Most kelowna players play melee but I'm open to some brawl and we're actually trying to get our first real get together (for smash, we're mostly all bros) since like, a long time. I think there was one, I don't know if they're still active, but even if just to meet and greet. Prob play mostly melee but I think we have at least two TVs still so we can run a setup of both.
are you referring to wagon and scaphist?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Really late reply to the AB carpool, but you guys can come to my house Friday night any time before like 1 am, preferably as early as possible for the most pre-event practice! But I guess after 3:00 pm because I have school.
It takes a little under 12 hours to get there, sooo... probably between 7pm and 10pm.

Top Bottom