• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Asa

Smash Hero
lol nice XD

so do you think you and scorch can confirm yourselves for this? O:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Hype guys

I told my dad about the whole possible pot splitting issue, and after a bit of convincing he agreed to house the Alberta carpool! Assuming they're down with it (3 would have to sleep on the carpet) this works best because I can still drive Caiden with my Novice Driver's license, and they can all drive themselves without having to take 1 hour and 45 minutes of transit. Also they're farther east which is nice so they're not doubling back as much.

On that note, PLEASE somebody house arcansi. I'm sure I could convince my dad to house one more, but it's awkward because he would be the only one taking transit (has to get up an hour earlier than us), and also Maple Ridge is pretty far east so he's wasting time bussing from the ferry to my house, when he could take a much shorter ride to and from Burnaby or something.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I might be able to get my hands on a Wii so I can practice for this since I haven't played in like, 6 or 7 months. If playing level 9's can be called practice.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hey that's pretty much all my practise consists of...

Level 9 CPUs >_>

Captain L

Smash Champion
Kevin you go to smashfests though at least a couple times a month, does that not count as practice?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh that's great! You said you were going to arrive in Vancouver a week early, right? :o

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
If memory serves me right, we usually have a ton of people say they will/might show up, then most don't. But by all means I could be and hope I am wrong.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Yo jake can we have posters that I could print off and put at my school? I mean I'm 99% sure it wouldn't even get anyone to come but ya never know

Captain L

Smash Champion
I've just about finished making something using a template Bryan showed me, but I'll need a picture of magic stronghold. Unfortunately the google streetview picture is so old that stronghold wasn't stronghold lol.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
If I remember I can take a less-than-amazing quality picture tomorrow with my phone, before the smashfest.

yes no?

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'll just bring a camera to the tournament on Saturday haha, thanks though

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
lol, I was contemplating taking a stab at a poster now, but I guess you've already got that covered. =P I wound up messing around with an idea I had for a PR image since I have access to Photoshop/Illustrator right now, even though the ranking itself probably won't happen for a while. :x

:005:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Captain L, you the man.

AB will definitely stay with ya (I know Brandon/Kuraudo would love to).

What time would be good for us to arrive on Friday?

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I'll also be taking any and all Chess mm's at this, in case anyone is interested. It'd only be fair to warn you I have a record of tournament wins and placings and used to be nationally ranked.

And I will as well be staying at Landon's, so I'm stoked to chill with all you Alberta folk there.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I'd do a chess mm for like $1. XD I used to be good, but nowhere near national level or anything. But I might not get to do it any other time, so yeah. :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
My Tournament Listings page is filtered to show just Canadian events so it was still on the first page for me. :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
or something cool

doesn't need to be "the" side event but Crews would be soooo hype.

Asa

Smash Hero
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

kinda legit tho

what's going on in april for you?

Top Bottom