• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Dammit, I just spent an hour I should've spent studying working on this dumb stuff. =/

Jer, would it be possible to get the name of the font(s) you used for the logo? It would help a lot. =]

:005:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Phoenix was written in Aharoni Bold and smashbrostourney was written in Arial.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
I've never seen one, but eh, it's probably possible.
this is probably because you've only played one sealed event. the format is different depending on the set

Overall, sealed does seem to go faster then FNM format on average, though.
not right now it doesn't, lol. there's so little people playing control in standard right now that virtually every match is aggro vs aggro

Arcansi

Smash Champion
this is probably because you've only played one sealed event. the format is different depending on the set
The sealed I played was DKA. I seemed to have WAY TOO MUCH time between 90% of rounds, like I was walking around gottacon bored.

not right now it doesn't, lol. there's so little people playing control in standard right now that virtually every match is aggro vs aggro
I haven't kept up with standard in the past couple months (no scene in my area!) but eh, it was definitely going that way with the release of DKA.

Did that 5 colour reanimation deck go anywhere.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
The sealed I played was DKA. I seemed to have WAY TOO MUCH time between 90% of rounds, like I was walking around gottacon bored.
dka was the slowest sealed ever for me! i had two matches go to time in a single event :(

Did that 5 colour reanimation deck go anywhere.
also frites is okayyy but it's still way inconsistent compared to delver and zombies, so occasionally it will place well but only occasionally

Captain L

Smash Champion
Arcansi I would've liked to have a smashfest at my house the night before phoenix 6 but unfortunately some things are more important than smash. Such as but not limited to birthday parties.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
space in the trunk tho

i will buy you McScrubs if you come :bee:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I went on my pony trip today, got me some goods! I got all the McDonalds' ponies except for Lilly Blossom(frankly, I don't want that thing).

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I went on my pony trip today, got me some goods! I got all the McDonalds' ponies except for Lilly Blossom(frankly, I don't want that thing).
Oh that's what the eighth one is? Sick.

EDIT: Someone who knows about frame data/item pickups/has experience with this, is this at all true?

To get a nanner is not that hard. if one is on the floor and I go to get it while you try as well, I can ground float infront of the nanner and then hit you. Then drop the float and she will pick it up. Does not matter at what point of the move it is. All I have to do is let go of jump and she grabs it

Asa

Smash Hero
max deslauries, irisZ and scorch are confirmed for p7

and desmond (lucario player, drake's dormmate) is unconfirmed. he needs to find a ride there

brningpyre

Smash Lord
It's up to Brandon whether he wants to drive as well. My car has Mark, Darren, Brandon, and Jack - they all reserved a spot before I could even ask Dan.

Jason!

Smash Lord
I'm just saying if you don't come your gonna miss a great tourney, dinner party afterwards, and Kpop. But most importantly my sexy face.
Also sinister SDing.

Also where are we gonna eat afterwords? Whitespot? Pho?

Top Bottom